Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So.
Quite a few months have passed since I've seen him in person...next Wednesday will be 8 months.
I stopped "x" ing out the days on my erasable 365 day wall calendar mid July.....tonight I'll take a photo then erase it all. I need the blank spaces to plan and write out my new identity/system for goal completion.

Hey. Thank you 'no contact' thread for helping me stay committed to no contact and thank you to sosuave generally for helping me recalibrate.

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking up is a mess and your mind is not in the best place to make decisions.

Time is the only healer. Live your life, realise the billions of possibilities out there.

You never heed this advice, I never did, it takes time and experience.

my only advice is don't do anything detrimental to your health or wellbeing - everything else will fall into place over time.

Keep your heads up.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking up is a mess and your mind is not in the best place to make decisions.

Time is the only healer. Live your life, realise the billions of possibilities out there.

You never heed this advice, I never did, it takes time and experience.

my only advice is don't do anything detrimental to your health or wellbeing - everything else will fall into place over time.

Keep your heads up.
Sound advice.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick update sort of. Saw my ex for the first time a few weeks ago (we broke up in November). We were both in passing at a party and she sarcastically said hello. I wasn’t exactly sure how to respond to her so I just kept walking and didn’t even respond. I know it’s kind of a non-story update so to speak but I don’t even want to bother building any sort of relationship with her anymore whatsoever (even a casual hello). I don’t want to give her a second of my time at all. Call it being immature butt-hurt or whatever, I just don’t want anything to do with her considering everything is going pretty smoothly for me lately and I don’t want to risk the possibility of her roping me back in.
I don't call this butt -hurt.

I call it WINNING

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't call this butt -hurt.

I call it WINNING
Agreed. She said hello sarcastically, trying to draw him in. Why even entertain her with a respond. No reply no response nothing, just keep walking was the perfect response

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. She said hello sarcastically, trying to draw him in. Why even entertain her with a respond. No reply no response nothing, just keep walking was the perfect response
I’ve actually been at the same party almost every weekend as her (we share mutual friends and there are over a hundred people at these parties) I constantly see her checking me out, shooting glances my way. I’m in phenomenal shape btw. I just go about my day like she doesn’t exist and enjoy myself. I don’t even chat up her friends. I’ve literally cut off all faucets of her even being brought up.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living
I’ve actually been at the same party almost every weekend as her (we share mutual friends and there are over a hundred people at these parties) I constantly see her checking me out, shooting glances my way. I’m in phenomenal shape btw. I just go about my day like she doesn’t exist and enjoy myself. I don’t even chat up her friends. I’ve literally cut off all faucets of her even being brought up.
Living well is the best revenge

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been no contact with her for little over a week. She texts me this last night, I don't reply, and then she follows up with "Hello?". After an hour she tries to call me and I don't pick up.

She gave me with account information originally and I feel there's almost a 0% chance she has forgotten it or could at least facilitate a password recovery for her account so I think this is just an attempt for her to reach out to me.

Should I reply with the account info or just continue no contact?20201102_125756.jpg

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been no contact with her for little over a week. She texts me this last night, I don't reply, and then she follows up with "Hello?". After an hour she tries to call me and I don't pick up.

She gave me with account information originally and I feel there's almost a 0% chance she has forgotten it or could at least facilitate a password recovery for her account so I think this is just an attempt for her to reach out to me.

Should I reply with the account info or just continue no contact?View attachment 5135
You know what to do.

Ignore. Delete.

No contact is NO contact.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what to do.

Ignore. Delete.
I figured, I was really close to just texting her the account info but then I said, you know just ask SS before you make a move.

She has to know the info, no other reason to contact me beyond trying to initiate confrontation.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured, I was really close to just texting her the account info but then I said, you know just ask SS before you make a move.

She has to know the info, no other reason to contact me beyond trying to initiate confrontation.
She knows the information. She is putting her toe in the water to see if she can still get you to react. She wants to see if you will still do her bidding, still go through hoops for her.

When you are in no contact, best reaction is no reaction.

Not sure what to do? Do nothing. Not sure how to respond? Don't respond. Not sure what to say? Say nothing.

You owe her nothing.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows the information. She is putting her toe in the water to see if she can still get you to react. She wants to see if you will still do her bidding, still go through hoops for her.

When you are in no contact, best reaction is no reaction.

Not sure what to do? Do nothing. Not sure how to respond? Don't respond. Not sure what to say? Say nothing.

You owe her nothing.
Saw she logged out of the account so to just troll her I sent her the email address and only that she said "i figured it out thank you".

Ah well, shouldn't have broke no contact. Kick myself.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
To give a better understanding of why I broke no contact to send the email address:

I don't love this girl. I miss the fun and kinky sex but I don't love her. I think I got worried if I said nothing then she'd think I never wanted her to contact me and I am trying to play my cards right for the booty call down the road...but I messed up. I sent her the email after doing so well sustaining the no contact even after she tried to call.

Idk.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not about the "account info", it's about getting you to respond.

If you respond then she knows you still care = her anxiety is relieved and she "wins" in her tiny female mind. It's a Game and the only way to win is to always care less than she does.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about the "account info", it's about getting you to respond.

If you respond then she knows you still care = her anxiety is relieved and she "wins" in her tiny female mind. It's a Game and the only way to win is to always care less than she does.
I feel like I might've still potrayed that a bit with only responding with the email address and nothing else after hours of not and her even trying to contact me but I guess that might just be a cope.

I'll keep y'all updated on if she contacts me and back and if I feel the urge to contact her. Honestly I don't atm feel like contacting her. As previously stated I only would like to have sex with her and I am not hung up on the relationship or any feelings of love or regret.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I might've still potrayed that a bit with only responding with the email address and nothing else after hours of not and her even trying to contact me but I guess that might just be a cope.

I'll keep y'all updated on if she contacts me and back and if I feel the urge to contact her. Honestly I don't atm feel like contacting her. As previously stated I only would like to have sex with her and I am not hung up on the relationship or any feelings of love or regret.
Update:

She contacted me again. This time to tell me that her card was charged so I could continue to use the service till the end of the month.

I have held out. Really don't even have the urge to make any contact or break no contact again like I did by sending the email address after I already knew she closed the account.

I really continue to just see this as an attempt by her to get me to say something back but I am gonna hold out brothers.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw she logged out of the account so to just troll her I sent her the email address and only that she said "i figured it out thank you".

Ah well, shouldn't have broke no contact. Kick myself.
She managed to draw you in. Sorry dude, you should kick yourself. ( i mean that tongue and cheek )

She already knew the account information, that was just her seeing if you will jump when she said jump.

Please from now on block/ignore/delete/nope/next/never-again/shei-snot-a-priority/i-owe-her-nothing
This chick from here on out.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She contacted me again. This time to tell me that her card was charged so I could continue to use the service till the end of the month.

I have held out. Really don't even have the urge to make any contact or break no contact again like I did by sending the email address after I already knew she closed the account.

I really continue to just see this as an attempt by her to get me to say something back but I am gonna hold out brothers.
Yet another update:

So after the text about the account still being up and me being able to use it, 4 hours go by and she sends me the new password. Then 30 minutes go by and she says something to the affect of "I doubt you'll respond or use it but it's there if you want to".

How do I set this up for the FWB status later down the road. My plan currently is to continue to go no contact.

Be aware, this girl is currently in a rebound relationship with a guy she claimed was a gay friend when we were dating. She broke up with me and that's when I found out she was lying about the gay friend. For more details and specifics check out the thread "Why do girls continue to lie" that I posted in this same forum.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If it is sex you are interested with her then find another chick to have sex with. Holes are holes. Other chicks have them too.

This hoping for a booty call is and will delay your healing.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another update:

So after the text about the account still being up and me being able to use it, 4 hours go by and she sends me the new password. Then 30 minutes go by and she says something to the affect of "I doubt you'll respond or use it but it's there if you want to".

How do I set this up for the FWB status later down the road. My plan currently is to continue to go no contact.

Be aware, this girl is currently in a rebound relationship with a guy she claimed was a gay friend when we were dating. She broke up with me and that's when I found out she was lying about the gay friend. For more details and specifics check out the thread "Why do girls continue to lie" that I posted in this same forum.
From message 11931

"Not sure what to do? Do nothing. Not sure how to respond? Don't respond. Not sure what to say? Say nothing."

This what you do.