Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 20- Ive been blocked on all social media that I hadnt previously blocked her on at the onset of the break up. I was secretly hoping she would reach out for my own validation (the old "I told you so!) but its actually good that she hasnt, because I need and deserve much more from someone in a relationship.

Its hard to look past the potential that was there and equally hard to forget the person she was the last 2 weeks before things ended, which was a shocker.

Been on several dates with several different chicks since the break up. All very attractive, one very weird in her behavior. I have another date set up tomorrow night with a very cute chick (date 1) and I am just going to enjoy the single life/dating game and if something develops, it develops.

For anyone who is spiritual and going through a break up......prayer helps in unforeseen ways and really does help.

Happy Hunting
I never ever check social media after a break up.

The reason why they often block you, is because they are Butt Hurt, or they are playing the Victim Card, like most women do after a break.

If a girl has moved on, she has no real reason to block you, unless her ego is bruised because you didn't give chase.

Remember if they block you, eventually when things don't work out with the next dude, they will eventually unblock you.

Luckily I had the insight to pull the trigger and dump my ex, & remove her from my social media which is only Facebook. She was a chitty girlfriend with a TON of red flags.

A friend told me, that around 3 weeks ago, she was making posts on Facebook about, heartbreak & saying things like "No Man Will Ever Love Me"

I did actually love her, but she took me for granted & caused nothing but stress in my life.

So I sent her back to the streets.. I hear it's cold outhere lol

Glassguy

Reaction score
Had an RN come over last night to watch a scary movie. Super fit, fake tit$, super sweet personality.
She turned into a sex addict 20 minutes into the movie. So there's that lol.

Several options are a good thing when moving on from a LTR breakup. Especially ones that love to get dirty in bed.

Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 46:

Last couple of days have been more down than up. Getting thoughts of the ex, in terms of memories and sh*t. Every time I catch my self I keep saying to myself that I give power to what I put into my mind and having my ex in my mind is something I don't want to give power to.

I'll be with a regular plate that comes over to mine and still have thoughts of the ex, I'm putting this down to different elements of stress that are all contributing at the moment and affecting me: A) Work B) Studying C) Not spending time on my hobbies D) Draining friends/ acquaintances/ work collegues and E) thoughts of the ex. Some of these things I can work on and balance out, others won't be as easy due to time restrictions and demands, but onwards and upwards.

I'm not going to lie, sh*t is difficult some days and easy breezy other days.

BUT One thing I can say for certain is that from the start of NC to this point, things are better for myself mentally, physically, spiritually and everything else. If It was easy everyone would be finish their NC without any challenges.

Adz--

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Contact is easy but men make it difficult.

The point of NC is to never contact them or they contact you. Men use NC with the intention of hoping to get the girl back by distance. That’s weak.

Go No Contact, block her, delete her number, delete her pics, messages, and move on.
This is the best way.

Getting back with an ex is futile excercise.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never be a place holder boyfriend.

If you're not getting King treatment off her, then your likely the place holder, till something better comes along.

This is why it's a MUST, if you're girl isn't treating you super good.. DUMP HER

Put her azz back on the streets. King treatment only!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Today is the 30 day mark of NC. The sting of the breakup and how she did it has resided. I have went back off the rails in terms of dating, having chicks come over, etc.

Its funny how their memory fades when you get engulfed in a lot of new pvssy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is the 30 day mark of NC. The sting of the breakup and how she did it has resided. I have went back off the rails in terms of dating, having chicks come over, etc.

Its funny how their memory fades when you get engulfed in a lot of new pvssy.
True, new puzzy definitely helps. And a variety of puzzy helps also.

Definitely no commitment to any chick for now.. Play the field.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 60ish:

Been seeing a new girl for a couple of weeks and things are going well. Doesnt have the same feel, almost like my emotions are walled off but its fun and Im enjoying it. Checked my phone this morning and noticed I got my first breadcrumb in 2 months, a missed (blocked) phone call from my ex, damn if it didnt send a electric shock through my body. Clearly Im still a work in progress, I can safely say I would have called back if not for this girl which is a sad realisation but in some ways.....progress.

Immediately setup a date with the new girl and Im going to enjoy that and try and forget about it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 months NC

I'm the dumper.

It's still difficult as my physical attraction to her was very high & replacing her with an equally as attractive chick, is not going to be easy.

However with time and distance, I realise that she absolutely didn't have the qualities of a dependable long term partner.

Just a very difficult and combative person to deal with & red flags through the roof.

Just way too many obstacles to overcome to be with someone like her.. it's short term pain, and long term gain.

In the long run a girl like this can destroy your mental health.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually feel good for being the dumper.

I kicked her out of my house late at night, for continusly arguing with me.

Too many of you dudes are holding onto toxic chicks.

My advice is to Dumped them.. If you have given them maybe 1 or 2 chances and they still playing up? Dump her ass.

It's a good feeling lol

Glassguy

Reaction score
I actually feel good for being the dumper.

I kicked her out of my house late at night, for continusly arguing with me.

Too many of you dudes are holding onto toxic chicks.

My advice is to Dumped them.. If you have given them maybe 1 or 2 chances and they still playing up? Dump her ass.

It's a good feeling lol
Being the dumper leaves you with a feeling of validation and also gives you the upper hand in power over the other person.

As you pointed out, its not always easy being the dumper, especially when you really dont want to lose the person but they give you no other option.

Glassguy

Reaction score
And I am on day 45? 50? Something like that. Its hard to find quality women these days, but its easy to find women to have fun with. At this point the latter is the best option.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I am on day 45? 50? Something like that. Its hard to find quality women these days, but its easy to find women to have fun with. At this point the latter is the best option.
Finding a good quality woman is the long game. It might happen, however likely to take some time.

In the mean time, best we focus on ourselves, leveling up and enjoy the casual fun along the way.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding a good quality woman is the long game. It might happen, however likely to take some time.
If you improve yourself, the quality women will notice your eligibility.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Its hard to find quality women these days, but its easy to find women to have fun with.

In the mean time, best we focus on ourselves, leveling up and enjoy the casual fun along the way.
Agree. If a young clueless new member would read a bunch of SoSuave, this is basically what it all comes down to. Even if the definition of what is a "quality woman" is somewhat different for each man, it still holds true for most guys.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The big question is what would all of you do if your ex contacted you while you are doing no contact? Would you take the call or text and if you did then what would you say to them?
I wouldnt answer a call. Id simply text back several hours later "what did you need?"

I would not be in ANY big hurry to respond back. I would certainly give it enough time to make her wonder:
A. will I respond at all
B. Did I block her and did the message or call even come through
C. Did I just ignore her

She would have plenty of time to think about it before hearing back from me.

Value is rebuilt by being resilient, having a life outside of her, not being to anxious to respond back, building good anxiety in her, etc.

Based on your previous posts I believe this was a LDR? If thats the case, forget it. There is a mountain of an issue between you that cant be fixed right now. I wouldnt respond back to her if I were you. Nothing good comes out of it and the issue between the 2 of you isnt resolved and will not be resolved.

This is where most women are good at game and do it naturally. When most men see her reach out, jump up and down and respond back in 30 seconds. No bueno

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its just a matter of time before they all eventually reach back out to you. I think they do this to see if you are doing good and they put there feelers out there even though in most cases they dont wanna get back with the guy.
Not necessarily.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big question is what would all of you do if your ex contacted you while you are doing no contact? Would you take the call or text and if you did then what would you say to them?
I'm 99% confident that I would not take the call.

What possibly could you talk about.

If you have broken up, and some time has passed by, I can guarantee she has had sex with other dudes.

Once a chick has tried other diks, you would be a pathetic loser to even consider talking/getting back with her.

Getting back together after a break up, rarely ever works out, so why prologue the pain by talking to her..

Simply ignore the call.