Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick update sort of. Saw my ex for the first time a few weeks ago (we broke up in November). We were both in passing at a party and she sarcastically said hello. I wasn’t exactly sure how to respond to her so I just kept walking and didn’t even respond. I know it’s kind of a non-story update so to speak but I don’t even want to bother building any sort of relationship with her anymore whatsoever (even a casual hello). I don’t want to give her a second of my time at all. Call it being immature butt-hurt or whatever, I just don’t want anything to do with her considering everything is going pretty smoothly for me lately and I don’t want to risk the possibility of her roping me back in.
I don't call this butt -hurt.

I call it WINNING

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't call this butt -hurt.

I call it WINNING
Agreed. She said hello sarcastically, trying to draw him in. Why even entertain her with a respond. No reply no response nothing, just keep walking was the perfect response

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. She said hello sarcastically, trying to draw him in. Why even entertain her with a respond. No reply no response nothing, just keep walking was the perfect response
I’ve actually been at the same party almost every weekend as her (we share mutual friends and there are over a hundred people at these parties) I constantly see her checking me out, shooting glances my way. I’m in phenomenal shape btw. I just go about my day like she doesn’t exist and enjoy myself. I don’t even chat up her friends. I’ve literally cut off all faucets of her even being brought up.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living
I’ve actually been at the same party almost every weekend as her (we share mutual friends and there are over a hundred people at these parties) I constantly see her checking me out, shooting glances my way. I’m in phenomenal shape btw. I just go about my day like she doesn’t exist and enjoy myself. I don’t even chat up her friends. I’ve literally cut off all faucets of her even being brought up.
Living well is the best revenge