The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d been officially broken up since March 12 but I have a confession. I’ve been sneaking around seeing her since then off and on. I’d try to go no contact and she’d reach out. We’d hangout and have the best time and we’re getting along awesome, I thought maybe we’d get back together. Stupid I know but this girl was addictive! Never been like this over a broad before. It got to where we would argue a lot the last few weeks, stupid ****. It was like a pattern. We’d hangout and have fun, she’d start a fight a few days after. We’d smooth it over in a couple days and hangout again. Then she said “you know all we are ever going to be is friends right?”. That was a gut punch. I told her to never contact me again three days ago and I doubt she will even though she always did before. I had never used those words to her but I am sure it caught her off guard and she knows I’m serious.

Sucks cause I really am gonna miss the times I had with her when things were normal. I broke a lot of rules for her and I paid the price for it.
You learned a hard lesson.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You learned a hard lesson.
A very hard lesson. I don’t know why I thought I could cheat against the rules. I was like a drug addict, she was my fix. The sad thing is if she came back today I would take her back. I don’t know why.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Don Juan
Reaction score
we fuucked multiple times a day for over a year after she moved in. i slowly neglected more and more of my personal life to simply fuuck her and help her improve her life. eventually i started showing signs of self doubt and becoming soft. rather than return the favor and show support she began to doubt me as well(looking back i see this is not her fault but entirely mine for expecting so much from her). she began to test, break promises, until i couldn't trust her. i became possessive, jealous, and resentful. i attempted to talk her into treating me better but i was already broken and weak, it only came off as needy and beta as fuuck because i didn't stand my ground like i used to. i neglected myself for so many months that i was pathetic. when i caught myself and started working on myself for a week i decided to end it with her, but dear god i should have just focused on myself and not cared, i wasn't ready for the games she'd pull and how it would affect me. it became a power struggle and i would eventually always cave and act like a cuck. i called her out on dates and validated her like crazy even though i was burning up inside seeing the marks left on her by others(i was still fuucking her). i began to play stupid womanly games of putting up pictures on social media just to get her jealous. she blocked me on everything for months. after 6 months she reached out and having read material(not enough obviously) i invited her over but still reverted to a cuck when she came over. i wasn't listening to my gut when it told me to just focus on healing, instead she came and i was hurt by her words(because i got way too attached), i caved and fuucked her like a cuck. it wasn't enjoyable at all. i'm feeling stronger and better now after a few months NC, but man i get urges to reach out sometimes. recently to prove to her that i'm not some punk biitch, that i can still fuuck her brains out and have the fun kinky sex with her that we used to.

but that's me bull****tting myself. i only want to reach out to fuuck her brains out because i care about what she thinks(only a little at this point). it's partially for the good sex but also partially caring. i won't reach out because i know that when i'm completely healed i will not give two shiits about what she thinks of me. i have sabotaged myself with LTR after LTR for over 12 years. noticing the stunted growth is horrifying, but just the wake up call i need. better now than never. i'm grateful for the lesson and believe it or not this is the best break up recovery i've had.