The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC since 07APR2019.

I was chasing my ex-wife everyday since 28FEB2019. I finally gave up after her giving me the run around and ended the email with telling her not to contact me for any reason and I would do the same.

At exactly 1 month of NC (Cinco De Mayo), she sends me an email at 1030pm asking for forgiveness and apologizing (mind you, I already stated that I wanted no contact from her).

I haven't responded nor do I ever intend to.

NC is the best way to move forward with your life.
I like it.
Good man.

jnMissouri

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This afternoon will be day 7. At first I felt a little relief the first day or so. Then a bit of disappointment when my phone vibrated and it wasn't a text, email or call from her like I was so used to from when we got up to the time we went to bed.

I've been tempted to reach out to her twice but haven't yet. Just wrote draft emails to myself with the proof that I told the truth about 99% of the things I told her.

One week is the longest we've gone without talking on two other occasions we've had fights. She usually reaches out but this is now the longest I think and she hasn't reached out. Her friend is poisoning her.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This afternoon will be day 7. At first I felt a little relief the first day or so. Then a bit of disappointment when my phone vibrated and it wasn't a text, email or call from her like I was so used to from when we got up to the time we went to bed.

I've been tempted to reach out to her twice but haven't yet. Just wrote draft emails to myself with the proof that I told the truth about 99% of the things I told her.

One week is the longest we've gone without talking on two other occasions we've had fights. She usually reaches out but this is now the longest I think and she hasn't reached out. Her friend is poisoning her.
Hang in there, stay busy, busy and social. Go out and do things

jnMissouri

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 10: A buddy of mine helped draft an email to her that I have not sent, in preparation for at least ending things on a positive note rather than a fight in case she doesn't reach out.

I miss her, but at the same time I'm pursuing other women now and also slowly starting to realize that she's unstable and not good for me. I have a lot to offer and she doesn't deserve me. I loved her southern belle ways, her voice. But her instability and irresponsible behavior in our relationship was an exact mirror of her chaotic life (4 divorces, 3 kids who her parents take care of as she moves from one relationship to another around the country, no drivers license, no job, no money, no education, no career).

As much as I sometimes want to talk to her, she was a bit of a hypocrite. She did the same things she said her ex did to her and that she hated and left over.

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 10: A buddy of mine helped draft an email to her that I have not sent, in preparation for at least ending things on a positive note rather than a fight in case she doesn't reach out.

I miss her, but at the same time I'm pursuing other women now and also slowly starting to realize that she's unstable and not good for me. I have a lot to offer and she doesn't deserve me. I loved her southern belle ways, her voice. But her instability and irresponsible behavior in our relationship was an exact mirror of her chaotic life (4 divorces, 3 kids who her parents take care of as she moves from one relationship to another around the country, no drivers license, no job, no money, no education, no career).

As much as I sometimes want to talk to her, she was a bit of a hypocrite. She did the same things she said her ex did to her and that she hated and left over.
Bro who cares how it ended. be glad that ended. just reading the way you described her why do you even care. move on from this one. and forget the way it ended.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

powersize

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just spotted the girl I am doing NC with on Tinder. Unliked without any thoughts.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What I’ve learned is when a girl tells you how bad her ex treated her, she’s basically giving you a road map how she wants to be treated. Took me forever to figure this out because it doesn’t make sense because there’s no logic to it. It’s how she knows “love” though. Some girls will never understand what “normal healthy love” is and the more you try to force it on them the worse they’ll get and push it away. If all they know is drama and toxic relationships then that’s what they will respond to.

I dated a girl with severe anxiety once. You’d think the thing to do was what you see online when you research it “be patient with her, never yell, help her seek help, etc”. Nope. She admitted her ex would laugh at her about it and even she claimed her mom laughed at her about it. The weird thing? She was madly in love with the ex and they were engaged, and she has a close relationship with her mom. Yet they both laughed at her anxiety and you would think the thing to do as the new boyfriend was be patient and understanding with her about it, nope.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't bother with the email. Sounds like you would never want to date her again anyways

DreamAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to check in here to share my success story. I went no contact very begrudgingly with a BPD who was driving me slowly down the path of my own self destruction. I felt like I might seriously hurt myself if I continued down that road, she had a weird power over me that no other girl had, I felt my life spiraling out of control.

No contact was agonizing, I broke it several times, but one day I just looked at myself in the mirror, unable to recognize the person who I was looking at, and told myself no more. I cut her off for good, made a vow I will never go back to her even if she begged me and apologized profously for everything she's ever done. I would never look back.

I'm writing this today in a complete 180 position, and a lot of the credit goes to unwavering no contact. I no longer think about her, she is but a distant memory that sometimes crosses my mind, but one which I no longer have a response to. I feel like a new man, like I went to hell and back.

No contact truly works, I am so grateful I stumbled upon this thread and discovered the true path I needed to take.

Good luck gentleman, there will be bumps and pitfalls along the way, but allow time to heal your wounds, work on self improvement each day, and you'll get through this. If I could, and I was at rock bottom, I'm certain all you guys who are a lot stronger than me can as well!

Cheers boys.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 36 shes 23, we dated for 8 months, wife material. One day out of no where she says when shes sees other couples together they seem happy and she just doesn't feel that way. Left her apartment and she begged me to come back and stay one night. Next day Saturday, she texts me at 430 am and asks if we can cuddle. Go over have sex with her twice. Left next day NC on Monday. Today she sends this.

Britney: So you're going to be cold and ignore me now?
Me: I was on a hike and then a boat party, i didn't bring my phone just used my watch (gear s3)
Britney: Okay sorry to bother you
Britney: I just wanted to see you.

I do want to get back together with her, thoughts?

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 36 shes 23, we dated for 8 months, wife material. One day out of no where she says when shes sees other couples together they seem happy and she just doesn't feel that way. Left her apartment and she begged me to come back and stay one night. Next day Saturday, she texts me at 430 am and asks if we can cuddle. Go over have sex with her twice. Left next day NC on Monday. Today she sends this.

Britney: So you're going to be cold and ignore me now?
Me: I was on a hike and then a boat party, i didn't bring my phone just used my watch (gear s3)
Britney: Okay sorry to bother you
Britney: I just wanted to see you.

I do want to get back together with her, thoughts?
Sounds like a ****t test to me.

If you meet up with her, have sex again.....and see if she brings anything up about a relationship. If she wants to talk, talk.

If she doesn't bring anything up, I would not contact her after that date, let her do ALL the reaching out, and you get together when YOU can.

When she asks why she hasn't heard from you, just tell her you are "busy" and "out with friends a lot"

If she wasn't happy WITH you, give a taste of "without you"

She has lost the right to have you exclusive and on-demand.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NC since 07APR2019.

I was chasing my ex-wife everyday since 28FEB2019. I finally gave up after her giving me the run around and ended the email with telling her not to contact me for any reason and I would do the same.

At exactly 1 month of NC (Cinco De Mayo), she sends me an email at 1030pm asking for forgiveness and apologizing (mind you, I already stated that I wanted no contact from her).

I haven't responded nor do I ever intend to.

NC is the best way to move forward with your life.
Lucky bastard. Wish I could say the same for my situation.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2
Completely over
Move on with life
Knew we were going to separate sooner or later as she has some severe psychological issues.
Life since the beginning of this year was not good and I often felt run down and unhappy with her.
Incredibly possessive, angry and jealous woman.

Let bygones be bygones and roll on 60 days to start a new chapter in my life.

xplt

Don Juan
Reaction score
NC works when you want to move on with your life. In my experience, an ex-gf will move on too when you cut contact for so long because she thinks you dont care. If you want her back truly, NC will do more harm than good with healthy women. Cutting contact for few days after breakup is enough to let her cool down when she's in love with you. My ex complained after our breakup because i didnt contact her right away - i waited only four days. After a short time like this, the connection is still strong and it will be much easier.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xplt,

NC works when you want to move on with your life. NC is for you to move on. Period.In my experience, an ex-gf will move on too when you cut contact for so long because she thinks you dont care. If you want her back truly, NC will do more harm than good with healthy women. so then she could reach out, correct? Nothing stopping her. Cutting contact for few days after breakup is enough to let her cool down when she's in love with you. Good, then she can reach out My ex complained after our breakup because i didnt contact her right away - i waited only four days. Why didn't she contact you? After a short time like this, the connection is still strong and it will be much easier. True . 50% of the onus is on her to reach out.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

powersize

Don Juan
Reaction score
xplt,

NC works when you want to move on with your life. NC is for you to move on. Period.In my experience, an ex-gf will move on too when you cut contact for so long because she thinks you dont care. If you want her back truly, NC will do more harm than good with healthy women. so then she could reach out, correct? Nothing stopping her. Cutting contact for few days after breakup is enough to let her cool down when she's in love with you. Good, then she can reach out My ex complained after our breakup because i didnt contact her right away - i waited only four days. Why didn't she contact you? After a short time like this, the connection is still strong and it will be much easier. True . 50% of the onus is on her to reach out.
Sometimes they are too proud or never had such a strong interest in you to contact later on. My ex dumped me and when i walked away she said "Wait, I dont wanna lose a contact with you". After couple of weeks I was strong enough to delete her everywhere. Since there I have never heard from her. Every time when I bump into her I just simply ignore her.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they are too proud or never had such a strong interest in you to contact later on. My ex dumped me and when i walked away she said "Wait, I dont wanna lose a contact with you". After couple of weeks I was strong enough to delete her everywhere. Since there I have never heard from her. Every time when I bump into her I just simply ignore her.
I guess the relationship wasn't important enough to her.

powersize

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the relationship wasn't important enough to her.
Yeah mate. But after all I consider that experience as the best lesson about dealing with girls I have ever had in my whole fking life:D

Literally the stuff i learned here and there changed my whole principles in which I believed since i remember myself.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
day 12 (nearly 2 weeks)

cant believe its been nearly 2 weeks without my wife.
was feeling a bit sh1t until i read my earlier message and thought wow its actually been nearly 2 weeks.
my dad came to see me today, that cheered me up a bit and i said i would see him on sunday which is fathers day

but i suppose another 6 weeks to go. :)

lets all be strong brothers in these difficult times

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d been officially broken up since March 12 but I have a confession. I’ve been sneaking around seeing her since then off and on. I’d try to go no contact and she’d reach out. We’d hangout and have the best time and we’re getting along awesome, I thought maybe we’d get back together. Stupid I know but this girl was addictive! Never been like this over a broad before. It got to where we would argue a lot the last few weeks, stupid ****. It was like a pattern. We’d hangout and have fun, she’d start a fight a few days after. We’d smooth it over in a couple days and hangout again. Then she said “you know all we are ever going to be is friends right?”. That was a gut punch. I told her to never contact me again three days ago and I doubt she will even though she always did before. I had never used those words to her but I am sure it caught her off guard and she knows I’m serious.

Sucks cause I really am gonna miss the times I had with her when things were normal. I broke a lot of rules for her and I paid the price for it.