The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

powersize

Don Juan
Reaction score
NC since the beginning of February.

Happy that I found that forum and started NC. So far I have moved on and feel even better that i was before meeting her. I just simply took all stuff she did not like in me and my life in general, and worked on it (became more social, easy going, and started partying almost every weekend). I am studying professional-related stuff, that i was thinking for a very long time, and working on my further career development. In plans to move on to the downtown and start gym.

So in general I am expanding my comfort zone and becoming better version of myself.

Too bad for that chick for dumping me haha

All the best guys and respect yourself.

Cheers

Reaction score
For the vast majority of the time, thats exactly how I have been looking at things.

Bullets dodged.. I was waiting on a single mom, long distance.. My life was on hold, while she raised another mans DNA.

What a waste of my life.

So Yeh I get that.. She has done me a favour.
Different situation for me, but recently had bullet-dodged moment. My resolve crumbled and I peeked at her FB profile pic (we never friended, so that's about all I can see). Only 9 months since she traded-up for someone more in their peak SMV. She looks like **** now, at least based on her March 30 update. If I didn't know it was her, it would take me a bit to recognize her. I look at that pic and have no feelings of attraction whatsoever.

Never mind the psyche issues she started to develop in the latter part of the relationship, but even the visual/sexual attraction has vaporized. Bullet dodged. Which I knew, but the evidence is accumulating.

Enjoy your slow painful march to The Wall. Even I had deluded myself into thinking that would never happen to you, or at least not so quickly.

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is a weird one. I'm not talking about the recent ex. I think I'm over her. I think I caught the one it is for a plate I was trying to spin. went to Nashville for the NFL draft. partied my ass off. came back and saw she has the hawts for another dude. idk if this is me coming down from a 72 hour binge drinking or what but I was super emo about it yesterday.

Thanos 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
NC since 07APR2019.

I was chasing my ex-wife everyday since 28FEB2019. I finally gave up after her giving me the run around and ended the email with telling her not to contact me for any reason and I would do the same.

At exactly 1 month of NC (Cinco De Mayo), she sends me an email at 1030pm asking for forgiveness and apologizing (mind you, I already stated that I wanted no contact from her).

I haven't responded nor do I ever intend to.

NC is the best way to move forward with your life.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC since 07APR2019.

I was chasing my ex-wife everyday since 28FEB2019. I finally gave up after her giving me the run around and ended the email with telling her not to contact me for any reason and I would do the same.

At exactly 1 month of NC (Cinco De Mayo), she sends me an email at 1030pm asking for forgiveness and apologizing (mind you, I already stated that I wanted no contact from her).

I haven't responded nor do I ever intend to.

NC is the best way to move forward with your life.
I like it.
Good man.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

jnMissouri

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This afternoon will be day 7. At first I felt a little relief the first day or so. Then a bit of disappointment when my phone vibrated and it wasn't a text, email or call from her like I was so used to from when we got up to the time we went to bed.

I've been tempted to reach out to her twice but haven't yet. Just wrote draft emails to myself with the proof that I told the truth about 99% of the things I told her.

One week is the longest we've gone without talking on two other occasions we've had fights. She usually reaches out but this is now the longest I think and she hasn't reached out. Her friend is poisoning her.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This afternoon will be day 7. At first I felt a little relief the first day or so. Then a bit of disappointment when my phone vibrated and it wasn't a text, email or call from her like I was so used to from when we got up to the time we went to bed.

I've been tempted to reach out to her twice but haven't yet. Just wrote draft emails to myself with the proof that I told the truth about 99% of the things I told her.

One week is the longest we've gone without talking on two other occasions we've had fights. She usually reaches out but this is now the longest I think and she hasn't reached out. Her friend is poisoning her.
Hang in there, stay busy, busy and social. Go out and do things

jnMissouri

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 10: A buddy of mine helped draft an email to her that I have not sent, in preparation for at least ending things on a positive note rather than a fight in case she doesn't reach out.

I miss her, but at the same time I'm pursuing other women now and also slowly starting to realize that she's unstable and not good for me. I have a lot to offer and she doesn't deserve me. I loved her southern belle ways, her voice. But her instability and irresponsible behavior in our relationship was an exact mirror of her chaotic life (4 divorces, 3 kids who her parents take care of as she moves from one relationship to another around the country, no drivers license, no job, no money, no education, no career).

As much as I sometimes want to talk to her, she was a bit of a hypocrite. She did the same things she said her ex did to her and that she hated and left over.

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 10: A buddy of mine helped draft an email to her that I have not sent, in preparation for at least ending things on a positive note rather than a fight in case she doesn't reach out.

I miss her, but at the same time I'm pursuing other women now and also slowly starting to realize that she's unstable and not good for me. I have a lot to offer and she doesn't deserve me. I loved her southern belle ways, her voice. But her instability and irresponsible behavior in our relationship was an exact mirror of her chaotic life (4 divorces, 3 kids who her parents take care of as she moves from one relationship to another around the country, no drivers license, no job, no money, no education, no career).

As much as I sometimes want to talk to her, she was a bit of a hypocrite. She did the same things she said her ex did to her and that she hated and left over.
Bro who cares how it ended. be glad that ended. just reading the way you described her why do you even care. move on from this one. and forget the way it ended.

powersize

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just spotted the girl I am doing NC with on Tinder. Unliked without any thoughts.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What I’ve learned is when a girl tells you how bad her ex treated her, she’s basically giving you a road map how she wants to be treated. Took me forever to figure this out because it doesn’t make sense because there’s no logic to it. It’s how she knows “love” though. Some girls will never understand what “normal healthy love” is and the more you try to force it on them the worse they’ll get and push it away. If all they know is drama and toxic relationships then that’s what they will respond to.

I dated a girl with severe anxiety once. You’d think the thing to do was what you see online when you research it “be patient with her, never yell, help her seek help, etc”. Nope. She admitted her ex would laugh at her about it and even she claimed her mom laughed at her about it. The weird thing? She was madly in love with the ex and they were engaged, and she has a close relationship with her mom. Yet they both laughed at her anxiety and you would think the thing to do as the new boyfriend was be patient and understanding with her about it, nope.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't bother with the email. Sounds like you would never want to date her again anyways

DreamAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to check in here to share my success story. I went no contact very begrudgingly with a BPD who was driving me slowly down the path of my own self destruction. I felt like I might seriously hurt myself if I continued down that road, she had a weird power over me that no other girl had, I felt my life spiraling out of control.

No contact was agonizing, I broke it several times, but one day I just looked at myself in the mirror, unable to recognize the person who I was looking at, and told myself no more. I cut her off for good, made a vow I will never go back to her even if she begged me and apologized profously for everything she's ever done. I would never look back.

I'm writing this today in a complete 180 position, and a lot of the credit goes to unwavering no contact. I no longer think about her, she is but a distant memory that sometimes crosses my mind, but one which I no longer have a response to. I feel like a new man, like I went to hell and back.

No contact truly works, I am so grateful I stumbled upon this thread and discovered the true path I needed to take.

Good luck gentleman, there will be bumps and pitfalls along the way, but allow time to heal your wounds, work on self improvement each day, and you'll get through this. If I could, and I was at rock bottom, I'm certain all you guys who are a lot stronger than me can as well!

Cheers boys.