Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
It's fun to argue with women a little, but more fun to not care.

The guys over there may be more likely to notice what you're saying if you just kind of focus on them and ignore the women more or less. Even seeing a guy not be bowled over online with what a women is saying in itself would be a major example of a different mindset.

It's like you guys got drunk and raided the village and had a great time but now it's the next day and it's time to rebuild the village in your image.
i'm on the sidelines scanning through this. i still don't see the point, but what reset said is the best angle. if your goal is to reach AFCs, then simply ignore all responses from the women and focus on the AFCs. i mean completely ignore the chicks. it would be a whole lot harder for the mods to ban you if you never ever respond to chick replies.

2 cents worth.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone post a post or two of the treads that got deleted? I'm a bit interested in what it contained. My opinion have been that many of the ideas posed there (well when RT tried) was hurt by the way it was written that a few changes can change a lot of reception. Though I'm not sure and it got deleted before I got to read it, anyone got one?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
TheHumanist said:
Can someone post a post or two of the treads that got deleted? I'm a bit interested in what it contained. My opinion have been that many of the ideas posed there (well when RT tried) was hurt by the way it was written that a few changes can change a lot of reception. Though I'm not sure and it got deleted before I got to read it, anyone got one?
Well I didn't copy any threads before they got deleted. But take my word for it, you would have to "PC" and couch your point to such a degree and it would still get debated and misconstrued by the posters there that your message would've been so water down to be totally lost.

To give you some idea, if you said your goal was to have sex with a girl before developing a relationship and friendship, no matter how you worded it that belief was "creepy". (Keep in mind they have forums over there about married woman cheating, and posts about female teachers lusting after their underage students, but that's OK in their view). Basically their belief system is a man has no control over his destiny. The woman gets to choose thed man and if they have sex or anything else. And there's nothing you can do but make it clear to the woman that she's the center of your world. and once iqqi started telling everyone we were from sosuave and identifying us, we were summarily banned and our threads were all deleted no matter what they contained. That's the gyst of it in a nutshell.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
To give you some idea, if you said your goal was to have sex with a girl before developing a relationship and friendship, no matter how you worded it that belief was "creepy". .
Keto...fwiw. You manifested a 10 page thread on "creepy". That's something to be proud of right there. I honestly do not think I've EVER laughed so hard responding to that threat.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Keto...fwiw. You manifested a 10 page thread on "creepy". That's something to be proud of right there. I honestly do not think I've EVER laughed so hard responding to that threat.
LOL yeah I was using their own PC crap tactics and hypocrisy against them. The truth must have really struck a nerve with them. All i know is they were coming at me like crazy with all kinds of off the wall replies, and a Sosuaver stepped in for back up and made some brillant replies. I don't remember who it was. Was that you? Good job! I'm a little tiffed they deleted that thread though. It should've went in their archives for them to chew on for the ages lol.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten is the only really active female poster other than yourself on the board Allaia.

She is well regarded by the majority of the membership here.

SunnyD is moderately active and another female poster.

And until recently it was believed iqqi was a female poster as well. She was hated by half the membership, tolerated by some, and loved by a minority of AFC crossdressers pretending to be DJ's.

LovelyLady, Blackwidow and Watertiger are also female posters that seem to appear every few months and then leave again.

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Don't know about you guys, but I could go for a romp with darlin coco :D
;) :p

Thanks for the entertainment guys. Don't worry, I won't stay here, I couldn't resist when I was sent the link. Good reading.

Enjoy.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can stick around yourunintended.

If you think this place is alright there's no need to leave.

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
You can stick around yourunintended.

If you think this place is alright there's no need to leave.
I think my possession of female genitalia prevents that from happening.

Although it is nice to be looking at blue instead of pink...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all.

We've got a pile of chick posters here such as Penkitten, LovelyLady, Watertiger and others.

We welcome everyone that is cool with our message.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
yourunintended said:
;) :p

Thanks for the entertainment guys. Don't worry, I won't stay here, I couldn't resist when I was sent the link. Good reading.

Enjoy.
Your welcome, but don't feel too flattered someone here said they'd bang you. There was so many chicks over there at LS that were totally bangable. The only problem is they weren't really the same girl that was in their avatars. And so they were just as phony as their posts were :up: .

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait...so how many "men" did we remove from this "feminized matrix"? and how many have told you, they've "seen the light"?, and switched over to this forum? or did you not tell them about this, just gave advice?

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Your welcome, but don't feel too flattered someone here said they'd bang you. There was so many chicks over there at LS that were totally bangable. The only problem is they weren't really the same girl that was in their avatars. And so they were just as phony as their posts were :up: .
Keto sweetness, I have missed you in the few hours I was off LS :p Such a shame to lose such good flirting material. Ah well.

I wouldn't know who isn't what their avatar shows them to be, but it isn't that important to me.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right. Many of us believe that Iqqi may be a transsexual...

/duck

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently we had a few members from LS join us because of our "raid".

I have no regrets!! If we can just show ONE person what this site has to offer then I'm glad we did it! That one person can show one other person or 10 other people or even 1000 people the great wisdom that resides here.

Even if we didn't reach anyone it was worth a try!

Why b!tch about things you THINK you can't change? Why not just try?

Wonderful speech VU!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neveragain was pretty hot.. but she's not into dating anyone right now. lol

yourunintended, even if you DID disagree with most of us here we wouldn't try to run you out. We have plenty of disagreements on this site. We all strive to find understanding in some form or another.

You can say anything here. We're not notorious for banning people who personally offend us.

The last person to be banned was LMS. He was extremely abrasive but when he was banned MOST of us were pissed.

Please stay!!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the Sosuavers that have got a problem with this need to stop being negative nancies.

No one forced you to read or reply to these threads nor did anyone force you to join in the LoveShack raid.

What the brothers did at Loveshack was pure positivity and tough love.

It was a good thing so if you can't appreciate it at least kill your negativity about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.