Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude apparantly cut and pasted an article from NoMarriage.com over at loveshack. Here's the link to the thread. Holy shyte, the fallout was nuclear, but typical. Something like 24 pages of replies in a few days.

There's some chick that goes by TrialByFire that has something like 15,000 posts in about three years.

I know loveshack has been discussed ad nauseum on here, but this thread over there seems to have drawn the ire of every woman with a keyboard and a connection. The males over there (they are MALES, not MEN) are nothing but simps and manginas.

Last edited by a moderator:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude.

One time I saw Rollo go over there and it was absolutely pitiful with their responses to him.

Feminists, symps and proud AFC's came out of the wood work and responded to his very intelligent, very logical well made arguments with emotional responses and pitiful attempts also to be more logical than him of why the symp life is better than the DJ life.

Sad.

You can certainly lead a horse to water but you can't make the dumb b@stard drink it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unplugging chumps from the Matrix is dirty work.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

................ but somebody's got to do it. :up:

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Indeed, Rollo. I found your posts over there and you presented very cogent arguments (as always) on various relevant topics. The female-to-male ratio must something like 4-1, hence the emotional responses. There appears to be a true inability to see things objectively at loveshack.

Mr. Elor said:
Full credit to the guys who open our eyes.

I myself was on such a forum and was led here. I wish I could remember who, but I owe him big time.
Aye. When I searched "sosuave" over there, there was a post from some kid in high school about how he was in love with some girl that was his friend, and the post revealed how deeply entrenched in the Matrix he was.

Fast forward three years later and this young man posts in this thread about how much of an AFC he was and he couldn't believe the words he had written whilst in the depths of AFC-dom. He apparantly had reached his wit's end and had been guided somehow to SoSuave.com.

It is bad over there at loveshack. It is certainly one of the major fronts in our war on AFCism.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
I searched "sosuave" over there and discovered our brother KillaPeteHog tried to open some eyes. It's futile over there. Nothing but manginas.
I have no idea why some guys would choose to attempt something like this. It's like going to a bar and telling the smokers stop because their smoke isn't just hurting them, it's hurting everyone around them. It's a futile effort, not everyone is meant to be saved.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
It's sad but it's much easier to live a life of dullery and puritanism than to become accountable for ourselves.

Desdinova and I have both written off the guys at Loveshack. Though he is much more optimistic than I.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys!! I definitely sense defeat in this thread...I bet if we stormed Loveshack en masse, we could win this one. We can't keep sending lone soldiers over there to battle it out though.

We need to launch a full assault and turn each thread on Loveshack into an epic battle of the DJ and AFC mindset.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
I'd be up for something like that. Love the mentality too.

Seriously guys let's sort something out, arrange a time when there's about 20 of us, and just post and post on there. By the time they get round to banning us, another 20 guys could get on there.

Seriously guys, let's ****ing do this.
count me in.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Come on guys!! I definitely sense defeat in this thread...I bet if we stormed Loveshack en masse, we could win this one. We can't keep sending lone soldiers over there to battle it out though.

We need to launch a full assault and turn each thread on Loveshack into an epic battle of the DJ and AFC mindset.
What's in it for me? What would be my (or anyones) benefit for doing this? What if we were successful, what would we get out of it? A slew of noob posts about how to gain eye contact, what cologne to wear and the script for the pickup line about "Hey, did you see the two girls fighting outside." I can think of a few more productive things to do.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
mr_elor said:
I'd be up for something like that. Love the mentality too.

Seriously guys let's sort something out, arrange a time when there's about 20 of us, and just post and post on there. By the time they get round to banning us, another 20 guys could get on there.

Seriously guys, let's ****ing do this.

I'm in. Let me know what time our assault will begin.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

Hehehe,..oh, it only took 4 days of trying to reason with the LS flock before I got banned. And the reason for it? I was accused of plagiarizing myself for using my own material from SS,..heheheh.

I'm actually all for SS members going over to LS to share the gospel, but I'd encourage anyone doing so to understand what you're up against first.

My mistake was going over there with the mindset that people would be receptive to being educated. This was the wrong approach. You have to convince and stimulate critical thought by questioning people's reasonings about their ego investments. Think Socratic Method, play a sucker to catch a sucker. You simply wont TELL anyone over at LS that they are mistaken or their life long ego investments are false - you wont convert anyone by superior force. However, if you ask why they believe their AFC mindset and LEAD them to open their eyes it can be done.

I may start a new account over there and try this.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Mr. Elor,

I've been away on "special missions" for a little while, but you can count on VICTORY UNLIMITED to drop some "DJ Nukes" on Target: LOVESHACK.

ALL I need to know is the day and the time (and please specify Eastern Time, Central Time, or whatever...).

Also, what is your proposed method of operation? Will it be random DJ fire (DJ's posting in pre-posted Loveshack threads), or will it be concentrated (DJ's creating NEW threads of our own making----then supporting those theads with our numbers?)?

This WAR must be a strategic one, soldier. And if victory will be ours, we must have a Battle Plan before we play our pivotal roles in this theater of War.

March on! :rockon:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I just did a little reconnaissance over at loveshack, and scoped out the boards. I feel dizzy now, it's a wake-up call to read the cheating wife threads. Indeed, it's going to be a tough road ahead.

Rollo Tomassi said:
Hehehe,..oh, it only took 4 days of trying to reason with the LS flock before I got banned. And the reason for it? I was accused of plagiarizing myself for using my own material from SS,..heheheh.
Rollo, I'm now not surprised they resorted to such lowly tactics.

If we all want to schedule a day/time, count me in!

There's a lot of ground to cover over there, but the bulk of our forces should concentrate on the romantic forum, IMO.

Mr.E, you had a great idea, we could have a second wave of posters in reserve...to plug the gaps when our first wave members get banned.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you, the only way to really help is to "draw" AFCs and the women who want an answer to where all the "real" Men have gone, over to a new way of thinking. There are simply too many chumps and angry fem-bots ready to prove at any cost how right they are. When you aggressively push an opinion on these types it becomes winning a debate, not convincing someone to change their mind.

I would say 95% of the militant AFCs on LS are there because they subscribe to an identification mentality. The more like they can become and prove themselves to be with the women there, the better they believe they are qualified for their intimacy. You simply wont TELL these guys any different, you can only point out flaws in their schema by asking them questions about it and leading them to change their minds.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. I re-upped. My new handle is Morpheus since RT is officially blacklisted now.

I'll participate and back up, but I'll do so in a socratic method.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say let them be where they are. If they want more info they will find sosuave by themselves just like hundred of thousands of others.

We are no different then people in LS. Who are we to shutter their dreams?! most people don't want the truth and are not ready for the truth until they face themselves and go and find it (and most don't). What is the truth anyway?! The truth for most people is their own perception of reality.

If someone wants to build their own prison and call it paradise, I am not going to stop him. Even prisoners in prison do whatever they can to make sure that the walls which they are confined in won't be a place that feels like hell.

What we are trying to do is no different then past members of sosuave who used the same tricks to lure members from this site to their so called "better reality" (we know who they are) and then laugh about it on their own site.

Status
Not open for further replies.