Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have respect for some of the posters on this forum. Sometimes it's cool to just sit back, relax and read a 'philosophical' post, but not all the time.

I personally feel this "crusade" against AFC on other forums is quite silly. It creates bad feelings on both forums, and sh!t tend to get out of hand. IE, some fvcker from another board might sign up here and spam sh!t, or just troll. I've seen it happen at other forums, and it detracts from the whole purpose of this forum.

What I'm thinking is that, instead of going on this kind of a "crusade" on the web, why not do it in real life? Or use the time spent on this to improve yourself. Whenever I'm out with my buddies, I always reach out with a helping hand. I give them tips and pointers on what to do, how to behave and not least, the right mindset when it comes to chicks. Sometimes they follow what I preach, sometimes not. I don't take it personally, cause I've seen the Matrix and I'm unplugged.

I think this whole unplug from the Matrix thing is more of a underground movement. We should try to 'convert' as many AFC as we can, silently in the shadows, until the time is ripe to strike. I don't think that this last LS.org pogrom (i love that word), has accomplished as much as it could. Almost all of the ss.com members that signed up there are banned and all the threads are deleted.

What ss.com has accomplished there is to fuel the hate feminazis have towards those of us who have seen the light.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too have never been more proud of this site and my SoSuave brothers in arms. And despite the stupid bannings and deletion of perfectly reasonable posts and threads, wisdom was spread and seeds were planted. And big laughs were had. Even many Loveshackers are today sad that the sexy SoSuave troops have been banished from their midst, and resentful that the history of the event has been wiped from the record by the Stalinist mods.

So who do we do next, Mars And Venus?

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've been on there long enough, you'll know that even the simplest post will get deleted. If they don't agree with it.. or if someone alert the mods and give good reasons (to them they are!) on why that post should be deleted then yeah, it'll get deleted.

I've been there long enough to know that they are very biased - the mods.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been banned, and none of my posts got deleted during the "raid".

Not only did a few people from LS come to this site, I actually learned a couple of things that will aid my self-improvement. I didn't expect that to happen, but it's quite welcomed.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Yeah, female posters are mroe than welcome here, as long as they understand where we're coming from.

Penkitten's cool, if you see the kinds of things she writes you'll get the gist :up:.

But hey, we don't to suddenly force a ton of rules on you, by all means enjoy yourself on here, maybe you'll learn a few things yourself.
So far, I'm liking it.

I logged in on there last night and saw your user name. I only managed to read a few then I had to go. This morning, I realised everything was deleted. I found out about SS on the off topic thread.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have less of a problem with what certain members of Loveshack believe and more with the fact that they and the mods have it set up so they can post whavever they please and opposing voices are silenced. It's really sick, but shows they don't really have the confidence in what they write.

That should offend any fair-minded Loveshacker, whatever gender.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allaia,

Welcome.

Perhaps the best way to view this forum is to understand that it's not so much about 'seduction' as it is helping men view masculinity in a positive context, and also helping them understand social and sexual behavioral dynamics which have been a part of humanity long before the 20th century.

I don't know who you are - how open-minded you are, what your current beliefs are like, or what your expectations of this board are - but know this. . .

- There are several hundred active posters here, of a wide age range. Choose for yourself whose opinions and viewpoints seem most well-considered.

- If you start calling other posters bitter, jaded, etc (or giving strongly worded advice which implies such) because they don't display an acquiescent frame of reference toward the feminine, expect a strong and negative reaction. If you then chalk this reaction up to the fact that you're a female poster, your credibility is toast.

- One of the important tenets of the discourse here is how masculinity - through a variety of factors, is no longer held as a virtue or positive quality
by mainstream society. It can be very difficult to get people (men or women) to see the reality of this dynamic in action, since for many their entire sphere of influence (media, family, community) has passively been conditioned to this viewpoint, and tend to react violently to ideas which challenege this belief structure. You'll hear plot devices of The Matrix films used as a frequent allegory for this dynamic.

- Contribute to discussions with an open mind, and with the genuine intention to add to the discourse (versus trying to grab attention or undermine the basic tenets we hold here), and you'll become a well-liked forum participant.

I hope this place will be of some value to you, and will challenge you to consider ideas that probably haven't been posed to you before. I hope you're open to choosing the red pill. . . to being a redpill.

Again, welcome!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I think a bunch of us really needed something like this. It was a chance to embrace our testosterone and go give 'er hell! It was fun, exciting, and in some ways, even a bit "risky". Some of us had a chance to exercise our knowledge of being a Don Juan and offering genuine advice instead of simply writing "go read the fvcking bible".

I have some loose ends that need to be wrapped up over there, but I will continue to occasionally post on LS because I enjoy giving a different perspective, new ideas, and writing things that actually make sense. It helps to open the minds of the individuals that I come in contact with, and there's a chance that I can lead them to success which they may have never tasted before.

All in all, I feel fvcking great. The whole experience over the past two days has been beneficial not only for me, but for the people I've helped over there. This whole thing has put me in a fantastic fvcking mood, so I'm gonna go express it ;)

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, Redpill.

Understand your post perfectly. Given time, you will see that I'm not one of those typical female attention seekers.

I am here simply to gain knowledge from the opposite gender and I must admit, another reason I am here is because A LOT of them were pissed with men of SS and it was funny to see them all riled up like that.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should also be instructive that arguing (with charm and intelligence) with women, whatever they throw at you, is often very attractive to them. That hilarious Ketostix 'is the word 'creepy' hate-speech' thread was viewed as flirting by one of his debaters. This flies against everything they would have you believe with their 'ass-kissing is the way to get into my pants' attitude.

Many of the women there now refer to 'missing all the fun.' They debated hard because it turned them on to be challenged.

If any Loveshackers are reading this, sign up and add your thoughts, particularly about the wholesale bannings and deletions of what both sides posted. You won't get any bullshit infractions for your opinions here.

And even Kamille, who I definitely think flagged me a couple of times, is now warmly interracting with Rollo over there and saying she is not offended by most of what she has read here - and she gets offended almost as easily as that serial_muse drama queen.

Last edited:

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Sheesh, I don't even know where to begin. First, thanks for the laughs. Your guy who looks at this all as a "crusade" and going into battle is just comical. Too effing funny.

Secondly, the guy who was rocking back and forth holding himself because of the poster who said if you haven't had a LTR of at least 5 years by the time you're 35 almost made me piss in my pants. That was such "manly" behavior. I WANT MY MOMMY! ahahah

Nothing at all was accomplished. The "fun" that is now missed is in seeing every single one of you shot down. Don't you get that? You didn't educate anyone. I don't even get what you're all about.

I've often advised a guy to stop being a wimp and to "grow a set" on there. Who wants a wimpy man? And yes, they have trouble getting a woman. But it seems to me, and correct me if I'm wrong, that you guys are on the other extreme of the scale. Beating your chests and telling anyone who will listen what MEN you are. Those kinds of men, have trouble getting a woman just the same as the wimps do.

Don't you guys believe in a happy medium? What determines the fact that you're REAL men? Is the criteria how many "chicks" you can bed? Wow. I'm impressed.

Do any of you have or have had any real relationships with women? Just curious. I'd love to know more.

Oh the "embrace my testosterone" line was priceless. You guys are comedians.

Thanks for the laughs.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Don't you guys believe in a happy medium? What determines the fact that you're REAL men? Is the criteria how many "chicks" you can bed? Wow. I'm impressed.
Maybe for some, but certainly not how I think. I'm not on any crusade to bed a bunch of women. only to be happy with myself and what I deem successful in my own life. To some that success includes trying to bed lots of women.

My father was that type of guy and it only destroyed our family and I imagine he's going to be pretty lonely in a few years.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
Maybe for some, but certainly not how I think. I'm not on any crusade to bed a bunch of women. only to be happy with myself and what I deem successful in my own life. To some that success includes trying to bed lots of women.

My father was that type of guy and it only destroyed our family and I imagine he's going to be pretty lonely in a few years.
Well, you sound like a very reasonable man...so what are you doing here?:p

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll correct you Hombre, there are very few members here who believe in beating their chests about what a MAN they are. But neither should men be ashamed of their gender, as current social mores have it. As a woman you probably can't relate to that.

Do we measure our masculinity by how many women we've slept with? It's not the benchmark, but it's a desirable aim for most men to have sexual choice, and aren't you buying into the same value system by suggesting our opinions are worthless if we haven't had any 'real' relationships with women?

Could I negate a woman's POV if she had been unable to find a decent man, or been abused by the opposite sex?

my main accomplishment was to have a laugh, and I succeeded. Sounds like you enjoyed it too. So it's a win-win.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are naughty boys coming to our Loveshack and planning your attack! :nono:

Consider all of your hands thouroughly smacked!:crazy:

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Well, you sound like a very reasonable man...so what are you doing here?:p
i assume quite a few LS members will be flocking these boards...

i think what you are missing is that while quite a few members of this forum are looking for a quick lay, how to impress women, etc. are brothers here. the main purpose for most here are to get a better understanding of themselves and not just bed women.

i am an active member on this forum because i feed on being the best MAN that i can be. not just with women, but more importantly family, friends, finances. i enjoy not only educating myself in these areas, but also providing my experiences with fellow "brothers/sisters".

though this site is targeted to "attracting women" there is a more indepth look on how men/women function socially.

Status
Not open for further replies.