Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
mpimpin said:
If I have to deal with a return attack of spammers I'm gonna be pissed

Though I think they are to stupid to do anything that requires action over there.

I do like their business relationship forum(not sure if that was what it was called) idea...at least makes for interesting reading.
Don't worry those he-b!tches are much too passive aggressive to try and do anything resembling an "attack"!

Their perspective is one of the victim not the champion.

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm coming from LS, tired of being AFC...
So when's the next Bootcamp? With all the new recruits that will come flocking, it might be fun to launch it again!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
What constitutes stiring up trouble?
Flaming, bashing, trolling, posting like iqqi, etc.

Standard forum rules I'm guessing.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We counter trouble with truth. That's not so hard to do. I mean were we really dong that over there? Flamebating and the like?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Allaia said:
Are women from LS allowed here?
Absolutely.

One of the tenets of SoSuave is tolerance. Bashing is pointless and indirective of the greater good.

I tend to refer SoSuave members as Brothers and Sisters.

That said, welcome Sister Allaia to the SoSuave ARMY.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Not only do they ban you at LS for no good cause, I noticed they've deleted just about all my more thought provoking posts. What a bunch of censoring, communist azzholes they are over there. The only thing that could be gained from a guy going there is you see all the hypocrisy, double standards and prejudices, etc. that women hold and that you have to work around. But heck if you spent any time with women and picked up women you'd know all about those anyway.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Allaia said:
Are women from LS allowed here?
Yes, but it's clear that men from here are not allowed on LS. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on there for a while. Stayed away cause of all the bashings and likes. I don't get some people there - they don't condone cheating (I don't too but I can understand some "situations") but it's okay to put people down etc.

LOL - I guess men are not allowed there. I logged in to check my PMs and saw the chaos or rather 'the after effect' of it. Most threads have been deleted.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Not only do they ban you at LS for no good cause, I noticed they've deleted just about all my more thought provoking posts. What a bunch of censoring, communist azzholes they are over there. The only thing that could be gained from a guy going there is you see all the hypocrisy, double standards and prejudices, etc. that women hold and that you have to work around. But heck if you spent any time with women and picked up women you'd know all about those anyway.
That's LS for you..

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Objective: The Operation LOVESHACK-FREEDOM Debriefing!

Objective: The Operation LOVE SHACK-FREEDOM Debriefing!

Yo Troops!

Never have I been more PROUD to be a member of THIS message board, a soldier in THIS army, a Special Ops Agent on THIS mission. What’s different about this mission than the ones that we fly “solo” is that we mobilized as a unit, with one goal, because of one cause:

To free OTHER men from the grip of despair, depression, and misinformation that MANY of us were so familiar with in our pasts-----and for some of us, that past was MORE painfully recent than others. Some of us signed up for that war for the fun of it, some of us signed up for the “experience” of it, while still OTHERS of us signed up out of OUTRAGE----mad as hell over the very IDEA that there are so many men out there SO out of touch with their masculinity that there’s even a goddamned NEED for us to have had to wage that war in the first place!

But no matter what our individual motivations were, the camaraderie, the deftness of skill, and the willingness to SHARE some of the truths that we’ve learned since we’ve been HERE, is what has impressed me the most.

The end result is that we have begun the process of enabling a “Manifest Destiny”, of a sort. The name SO SUAVE is well on it’s way now to become the stuff of LEGEND. And even as I see that the Love Shack moderators have chosen to delete veritably ALL posts from members of THIS site----EVEN those that were respectful, positive, or just slightly “spirited”, this kind of wholesale CENSORSHIP of our more masculine viewpoints shows very clearly that a site like ours is needed. And more NOW, than ever before…

And though many of us have lost our “cyber-lives” in that battle over there, the sacrifices that we have made have been well worth it. Because of our efforts, MANY men will come here now. MANY men from Love Shack will hear of the tales of our exploits---and become curious. And that curiosity is ALL the motivation that they will need to come and learn of us----and our ways.

And to those Love shack members who may be reading this now, I would like to say that:

We do not profess to have ALL the answers. And we are not totally monolithic in our viewpoints. But one thing we ALL believe is that as men WE should respect ourselves----and also, live our lives in such a way that we command the respect of those around us.

We do not claim to have the magic bullet to fix ALL your problems understanding and interacting with women instantly. No. Instead, what we have here is a community of MEN. A community of men DEDICATED to working on bettering ourselves in ALL areas of our lives, not JUST male/female interactions.

A community of men who recognize that men in general have LOST their way-----and it is in our best interest to reconnect to those things that make us great. Our goal here is NOT to elevate ourselves by degrading women, but to instead, work to assume our rightful place of positive masculine leadership FOR THE BENEFIT of ourselves, then our women, our children, and our individual communities.

Yes, so this was indeed, a GOOD war. And fought for the most valiant of reasons---to help someone else, like someone else may have helped OUR rusty asses in the past! That fight was a GLORIOUS one----even SPARTAN-like in it’s bravery to go up against impossible odds!

And every time a new recruit signs up, and proves himself over time to NOT be a troll, but someone looking for answers…THEN let the record show that even LESS than “300” men gave their ALL for what they believed in…

So until our NEXT War Campaign…and YES, there WILL be another one…...I salute you ALL.

Peace…SOMEday.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I learned that to pickup a weapon and march mindlessly into a war is, at best, suicide. There is no point, no honor, no experience in it. Mindlessly following orders just because someone who outranks you says to is defeatist.

It's our duty to save ourselves and then save our brothers.

The LoveShack Campaign was a wild success. We won each battle on every front. We saved MEN and WOMEN. We opened other peoples perspectives and have given them a new direction, new unchartered waters to navigate their quest for answers and promise.

Proud to be a part of SoSuave history.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this, men, we went to battle together.

That's something to be proud of. There definitely was camaraderie there, guys backing each other up on threads..guys getting banned, but changing their names and jumping right back in.

We should be proud of this. We DID make a difference over there. Yes, our threads were deleted, and yes our posts were removed, we were banned, but by GOD man, we fought like soldiers over there.

If there's one thing we can pull out of this whole mess, is that we definitely re-defined the term "teamwork".

Seriously, I've never been more proud, than today, to be a part of the sosuave community here.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy jeebus. You truly are a ****ing drama queen.

Turn off your computer. Go out. Meet people. Enjoy life instead of this mental masturbation.

Status
Not open for further replies.