Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you aren’t doing well on OLD/Bars/Social Circle:

1.) You are over weight
. Being a fat guy puts you right at the bottom. It’s one of the worst things you can be. While there are some chicks who dig fat guys you are severely limiting yourself by being overweight and or having a large stomach. They automatically assume you have a little wiener and are gonna lay on top of them with all your weight and crush them and sweat bacon grease all over them. The thought of sex with you is repulsive.

2.) You dress like sh*t. You can be the top engineer, a home owner, graduated top in your class yea yea, none of that sh*t matters if you dress like a hobo in your down time. Invest in some clothes, nice ones. If you are super casual make sure you sneakers look new/newish, dress shoes are polished. Always iron. Most importantly, more important than designers or brand names, make sure your clothes fit well. The tailor is your friend. All dress pants and jackets should be tailored but you can also do the same for jeans.

3.) You look/smell dirty. Dirty fingernails, chapped lips, bags under your eyes. You just look like you don’t have good personal hygiene. Be a little more metro sexual. Once a month go get a manicure. It’s $20 and feels great. Shower daily. Invest in cologne. I have a 30 bottle cologne collection and can give you safe blind buys if anyone wants.

4.) Your breath smells like it’s a little man in your mouth taking a poo this is the number one overlooked thing in dating. You get close to a woman and your breath smells anything other than minty fresh GAME OVER. Brush twice daily, get your tounge

5,) You have no social skills and say dumb sh*t all the time. There is always that guy who in the social group has to share his controversial view points and go on and on about them. Wants to talk about the “radical left” and why “Marxism is good”.. and how trump is making America great again.
Keep that sh*t to yourself. You are entitled to your own opinion but that **** isn’t gonna get you laid. Just keep things light and funny.

And it wouldn’t be a cola thread without the controversial section:

Things you can’t do anything about and just have to compensate for:

6.) You are below 5’8.
I’m sorry. There is a large female population who just isnt going to date you. It sucks, being under 5’8 doesn’t make you less of a man. The strongest kid I know is a 5’5 ex college wrestler. He would slam any 6’2 guy on his neck and ground and pound him till he is in a coma. But it’s just the reality of the dating game.

7.) You are anything other than black or white. It is what it is man, the number one sought after man is white. Even me as a black guy have accepted there is a good amount of women who wouldn’t date me, no matter what I say.. Brown/Asian/Dark Latinos are going to have an even larger segment of the population who just won’t date you. I apologize, is what it is.

8.) You have an ugly face. Again unfortunate, some facial features you just can’t fix. Doesn’t mean you can’t get girls, you just are limited and probably won’t do well on OLD. You have to rely more on personality and status.
2.) Chad can dress like shiit and still slay. Heck, he can even have a hairstyle that looks like a triangle. :rofl:

4.) Yes, brush & mouthwash. And don't smoke or dip unless you're macking at the Trailer Park. :eek:

5.) Chad can say stupid sh!t and still slay.

6.) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8.) An ugly face requires an incredible amount of success in other areas, like $$$ or fame, to make up for it - and lifting doesn't help, as all it results in is a gymcel. It is virtually immediately over for ugcels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It only recently dawned on me about how my nice clothes fit, slacks, dress shirts, designer jeans, etc. and the importance of having them tailored. Once I did, I started receiving unsolicited compliments from coworkers about how nice I looked wearing the same stuff I wore before. Fitment is def key when focusing on your clothes.
Especially if you have a muscular body. I don't think the fit of pants matters all that much unless you are trying to show how much junk you have. :eek:

Reaction score
2.) Chad can dress like **** and still slay. Heck, he can even have a hairstyle that looks like a triangle. :rofl:

4.) Yes, brush & mouthwash. And don't smoke or dip unless you're macking at the Trailer Park. :eek:

5.) Chad can say stupid sh!t and still slay.

6.) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8.) An ugly face required an incredible amount of success in other areas, like $$$ or fame, to make up for it - and lifting doesn't help, as all it results in is a gymcel. It is virtually immediately over for ugcels.
All true. Meaning all that really matters is looks.

Not clothing, not "game," not social skills, just appearance.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Especially if you have a muscular body. I don't think the fit of pants matters all that much unless you are trying to show how much junk you have. :eek:
The one problem though if you're in shape and want to wear tighter, form fitting shirts is if you conceal carry. That might be a bit of a problem. In class they tell you to buy shirts a little bigger.

If I lived in Missouri still that wouldn't be a problem because it's an open carry state and I wouldn't care if I was printing or my shirt kept lifting up because nothing can be done about it. Here in Floriduh it's illegal. Even accidental printing law enforcement hates it down here. I don't know what FL problem is but the state is so much more anti gun than MO where I'm from.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one problem though if you're in shape and want to wear tighter, form fitting shirts is if you conceal carry. That might be a bit of a problem. In class they tell you to buy shirts a little bigger.

If I lived in Missouri still that wouldn't be a problem because it's an open carry state and I wouldn't care if I was printing or my shirt kept lifting up because nothing can be done about it. Here in Floriduh it's illegal. Even accidental printing law enforcement hates it down here. I don't know what FL problem is but the state is so much more anti gun than MO where I'm from.
Are you saying that folks can just walk around with a holster in MO, like it's the Wild West? o_O

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'd add FACE to that.
But I see meat heads who have the typical ugly meat head face but huge chest and arms will get decent, younger women. You know the kind with the huge chest, arms, but thin legs because they only lift and a butter face.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Are you saying that folks can just walk around with a holster in MO, like it's the Wild West? o_O
Yes. Missouri is also a constitutional conceal carry state. Which means you DONT need a permit to conceal carry in MO like you do here in FL. Open carry no permit as well BUT cities can make ordinances against open carry BUT with the optional conceal carry permit you can override it and open carry. You can even open carry an AK47 in the ghetto in north Stl and nothing can be done.

A couple years ago the Brady Foundation gave MO 4 points out of 50 for gun laws LOL. Was tied for 48th in the country. Missouri, OKlahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Kentucky all very loose carry laws now. No permit needed.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I see meat heads who have the typical ugly meat head face but huge chest and arms will get decent, younger women. You know the kind with the huge chest, arms, but thin legs because they only lift and a butter face.
Thin legs big chest are turn off to many women, its like a cartoon you see in kids show.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Thin legs big chest are turn off to many women, its like a cartoon you see in kids show.
I think it looks silly but you see a lot of that. The guys looked juiced but they still get hot chicks despite being a douche. I guess it's like a lot of men dont mind kind of a butter face of they had Huge boobs and nice legs.

Not disagreeing but I see a lot of those douchy meat head and meat faces with hot girls.

Reaction score
I'll have to respectfully disagree...

While I've read research conducted on O.L.D. dating preferences and according to those research a lot of women listed that they dont prefer Black men....

But surveys and polls cant dismiss what we can observe with our own 2 eyes.... And from what I've seen black men are slaying hotties left and right....

Here in L.A. black guys are slaying all the hotties... I also spend a lot of weekends out in Las Vegas and everytime I hit up Caesars, Belagio, Aria, Venetian etc I'm seeing tall fit Tyrones with Stacy's, Lacey's and Tiffany's everywhere....

From my observations black guys do well with white women but poorly with Latinas and Asian women....
Which neighborhoods/clubs/bars are you talking about? I used to roll out with a black wing in LA. Light skinned dude, nerdy in appearance but with athletic/muscular build.

He found a white girlfriend. She had a below average face w/ yellow teeth, tall, skinny body, no hips or tits or ass. She was hard to classify since she was thin, but with an ugly face lol.

He didn't have much success cold approaching. Then again, he was pretty ugly himself. His girlfriend looked like a white female version of himself, come to think of it.

Westside has very few blacks. Sunset Blvd. caters to a more upscale, affluent crowd with few blacks. Santa Monica has few if any blacks. Same thing in the valley: few blacks.

LA is extremely segregated and most blacks are concentrated in Inglewood, Compton, Long Beach (but not really), you know, the hood.

I saw some black guys game out in some of the seedier clubs in Hollywood. There were plenty of hood white girls to choose from. They seemed to prefer black men.

So, no, I didn't see "black guys slaying everywhere with staceys" as you put it. In certain specific low income neighborhoods, yes, but not across the board.

I haven't been to Vegas in a while. Fvck those broads are old. Amazing if you're into haggard 55+ year old horny broads. They were everywhere. Tons of 30+ women too. Lots and lots of Latina fatties. There were very few hot 20 something women, esp. in their early 20's.

It was like a cattle call for fat and old women.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it looks silly but you see a lot of that. The guys looked juiced but they still get hot chicks despite being a douche. I guess it's like a lot of men dont mind kind of a butter face of they had Huge boobs and nice legs.

Not disagreeing but I see a lot of those douchy meat head and meat faces with hot girls.
Should be The girl aint that goood either

Reaction score
Your first point is a joke. Don't put words into my mouth and expect me to take you seriously. I never said people who bring up race in the context of dating are bad. I clearly said that the overwhelming number of race related posts on this thread proves how obsessed and insecure certain members of the forum are about their race. And that's completely valid. Why else would someone be so fixated about something that they cannot change?

Your second point proves you did not understand the reasoning behind what I said. In short, I stated that if all sosuave members would focus on self improvement then they will build themselves up to be exceptional males. When they do this, they will overcome any racial biases that may be present in the dating game. In other words, if sosuave members are on their grind they should not even be putting up these posts on here quoting the racial biases on online dating etc.

The purpose of my post was to stop certain members from obsessing over things they cannot change (race), and help them understand that real life racial biases will not affect them as much if they get on their grind.

How you misinterpretted my post so wrongly is beyond me. But whatever, you do you. I'm confident that more intelligent members of the forum will understand where im coming from.
lol, triggered. :)

This is the typical beta male snowflake response: when you lack facts, cry like a girl.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, triggered. :)

This is the typical beta male snowflake response: when you lack facts, cry like a girl.
Let me educate you on how debates work:

When your only response is to insult the person instead of attacking their argument, then it is a dead giveaway that you have lost. Kinda like what you did in your last post eh? :)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hypothesis is because online dating is essentially a buffet, people can screen more logically. In person, attraction is already there and can trump everything.
This is one of the reasons I've given up on online dating. Like you said, if people don't initiate or reply to your messages and it's because of some sort of sexual discrimination then subject yourself to that. However, you also said you experienced success in speed dating? Most women ask you one question -- what is it your do for a living? Do you have a great job or have a witty reply to the first thing that comes out of 99.9% of a speed dater's mouth? You said soft approaches? Do you do day-game or approach cashiers? Do is your approach more "ghetto/gangsta", or is it more "Carlton Banks/Urkle/Sidney Portier" etc...""? Are you worried that white women have an unfair advantage over you in the criminal justice system and if something goes wrong they can screw you by having a system that sides 100% with them and is out to get you? (i.e. a white woman can insist you have sex with them and threaten to accuse you of rape if you don't comply or if you get grossed out at the smell of her pvssy and want to run.).

Reaction score
Let me educate you on how debates work:

When your only response is to insult the person instead of attacking their argument, then it is a dead giveaway that you have lost. Kinda like what you did in your last post eh? :)
We get it. You like black guys. A lot. I can see why you would defend them. :) But it's all good, you have your "preferences."

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I've given up on online dating. Like you said, if people don't initiate or reply to your messages and it's because of some sort of sexual discrimination then subject yourself to that. However, you also said you experienced success in speed dating? Most women ask you one question -- what is it your do for a living? Do you have a great job or have a witty reply to the first thing that comes out of 99.9% of a speed dater's mouth? You said soft approaches? Do you do day-game or approach cashiers? Do is your approach more "ghetto/gangsta", or is it more "Carlton Banks/Urkle/Sidney Portier" etc...""? Are you worried that white women have an unfair advantage over you in the criminal justice system and if something goes wrong they can screw you by having a system that sides 100% with them and is out to get you? (i.e. a white woman can insist you have sex with them and threaten to accuse you of rape if you don't comply or if you get grossed out at the smell of her pvssy and want to run.).
I just think unless for the big cities with youth population, OLD is dead. I've notice a drastic reduction in quantity and quality the last 6 months on all the OLD platforms. Even last summer it wasn't this bad. Heck, last summer I joined again, used some half arsed, garbage pics like in my avatar and would get replies back from decent looking women and more pre wall as well. Now seeing a pre wall over HB6 is like a golden unicorn basically. So you have a very low amount of decent women on there now while you still got a million blood thirsty guys all fighting for the left over scraps.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We get it. You like black guys. A lot. I can see why you would defend them. :) But it's all good, you have your "preferences."
Wow, if this isn't psychological projection then I don't know what is...

The fact that you accused me of something like that so randomly and with no evidence is a dead giveaway.

I think it's best I leave this debate. You're acting too weird for me and i think its best you go away and deal with some issues you clearly have.

Reaction score
Wow, if this isn't psychological projection then I don't know what is...

The fact that you accused me of something like that so randomly and with no evidence is a dead giveaway.

I think it's best I leave this debate. You're acting too weird for me and i think its best you go away and deal with some issues you clearly have.
Stop cruising for black guys here, go back to Grindr where you belong. Oh yeah, you can't get any play there, either. :)