Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, hell no!!

Actually that's another subject though. Due to being skinny and young looking people don't take me as seriously, especially older folks. They think I'm more like 25 or something and it hurts though when trying to pull women your own age when you look like a kid and get IDed for lotto tickets :(
You look like a kid at 38-39? I gotta see pictures.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, hell no!!

Actually that's another subject though. Due to being skinny and young looking people don't take me as seriously, especially older folks. They think I'm more like 25 or something and it hurts though when trying to pull women your own age when you look like a kid and get IDed for lotto tickets :(
Gotta gain some weight my friend. 50 lbs would be revolutionary for you.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
36 lol. I dont mean a kid but in my 20s. I also dress young still too. Like brand name hog.
That's a good thing dude not a bad thing, facepalm.....

Being 36 and looking like your in your 20s is a bad thing to you? Lol

And if people dont take you serious its because you carry yourself like someone who shouldn't be respected, has nothing to do with your size or looks.

I'm 26 with a baby face and only weigh 140 pounds with clothes on, people take me serious, sure I have had people think I'm soft or weak but its because they say I'm a pretty boy but once they spend some time around they know wassup.

Reaction score
Once again, your anecdotal study is not true. Average U.S. height is decreasing.
It's strange that so many people can't process the fact that a couple of isolated anecdotes don't disprove a general pattern.

"My cousin Vinnie is Sicilian but he's 7'5", therefore this is proof that Sicilians are a race of giants." No, it's not proof. It's one piece of evidence, namely an outlier, among hundreds of thousands or millions of data points.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
5’9, 170 is not overweight.. especially with muscles.

I’m 5’7, 165-170 lbs and have visible abs and obliques.
Yes, with heavy conditioning. I like lean muscle so I don't want to weight that.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think other men and women like the fact that you have it like this?
Yup few minutes ago just get stare from hb8 which was on date with her bf infront of me.. Its crazy.his bf notice it.. I just walk away, Men not so much.. Little bit envy there.. Im a one man means im lonewolf. Other men would like me to teach them how to built up physically. In club its abundance for me.. I grope here and there, just sort of thrown themselves towards me

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup few minutes ago just get stare from hb8 which was on date with her bf infront of me.. Its crazy.his bf notice it.. I just walk away, Men not so much.. Little bit envy there.. Im a one man means im lonewolf. Other men would like me to teach them how to built up physically.
Yea when my vibe is on babes mouths will water in front of their man. Its kinda crazy how "out" females are these days.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea when my vibe is on babes mouths will water in front of their man. Its kinda crazy how "out" females are these days.
Hahaha yeah it does.. Poor does the cucks.. Most i notice were in their blue pills. Dressed up formally and mr niceguys.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol so i need to keep doing that. I mean damn its like she saying the puzzy is yours.
Yeap, im lonewolf but i lead.. Girls and men.. Men were too intimidated to having conversation with me.. Yeah.. I see dermatologist who help a lots, eat healthy,, powerlift and cardio once per week, skin care regimine, retinoic acid aka retinoid (medical grade) are my fountain of youth. And youre good to go. Its easy.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, with heavy conditioning. I like lean muscle so I don't want to weight that.
Umm don't you run like 5 miles a day... you already do heavy conditioning. All you have to do is add weight lifting and eat a lot, and you will build lean muscle and not fat because of how much cardio you do

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Umm don't you run like 5 miles a day... you already do heavy conditioning. All you have to do is add weight lifting and eat a lot, and you will build lean muscle and not fat because of how much cardio you do
But the right foods right? not the McDonalds and Buger King I eat a few times a week or cookies.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the right foods right? not the McDonalds and Buger King I eat a few times a week or cookies.
It really doesn't matter with the amount of cardio you do, just make sure it's all protein based. Would it be better for your overall health to stop eating McDonalds, yes, but it's not necessary to have a good looking body if you work out enough

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
5’9, 170 is not overweight.. especially with muscles.

I’m 5’7, 165-170 lbs and have visible abs and obliques.
I have a 55 year old Chad where I work. Well maybe former Chad since he's 55 now BUT he is in tip top shape for his age and looks healthy for his age and still has women in his 40s on up approach him but he's married.

When he was young like 20 he was super skinny, more thin than me. He is 5-10 so a little taller than me and weighed a bit less too! He said women would reject him left and right at the clubs and even said he was too thin and thought it was a joke how he looked. He even wore fancier clothes and all but didn't work. He decided he needed to bulk up. he got beast mode and said when he became bulked up the women started to talk to him more and were all over him some of the same ones as well. He hardly ever eats fast food though, mostly home cooked, no soda or beer. Mostly water or tea he drinks as well and little sugar.

Reaction score
When I was in California I saw short Mexican gangsters pull the hottest white chicks daily at the clubs. It was like the more ghetto, tatted up, and belligerent these guys were, the more the hot blonde chicks went for them. Sosuave has a tendency to paint black and white pictures but experience has taught me that meat market game belongs to tall handsome guys and short Mexican gangsters.

Thats literally two different types of guys on opposite ends of the spectrum attracting the same demographic of chicks in the same venues. So how does that fit in to any of these lists?
This guy is completely delusional.