Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may differ by region, but I’m 100% sure men from India/Pakistan have it the worst. It’s extremely hard for them to pull outside their race.
And soon they won't be able to date "in" their race either

Feminism is going to hit that culture like a nuclear bomb

Arranged marriages will decline and the women will westernize

There will be a huge surge of Indian incels in the next 20 years

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys don't know much to begin with. Corey Wayne says 3%. I think its lower lol.
8 great steps to greatness is in itself is a the issue.
Its like my saying. " in heaven there is no religion". The paradox.
And still you have guys gobbling the stuff up.
It cant be a problem if its not in the mind.
I like Corey Wayne but I also like the truth

The 3% are the ones with options and looks

My wife thinks Corey is attractive, so there it is

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profoundly incorrect statement.

14.5% of US men are 6 feet or over. That's 1.5/10.

I'm 5'8 and pull tons of tail. OLD too. More than I care to deal with right now. Even dated a hot 6'0 redhead for a while until she went bat **** crazy. Pushed hard to get back with me about two years later, lol. Ahhh, no thank you.

Unless you're a f*ucking smurf, don't worry about height.
And even then those guys clean up too. My 5'4" uncle about 2" over average down below has no issue. Its all about confidence and some social proof.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And even then those guys clean up too. My 5'4" uncle about 2" over average down below has no issue. Its all about confidence and some social proof.
Alot of tall women love the funny and secure "short" guy. Hes fun and feels good to be around him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) You are over weight. Being a fat guy puts you right at the bottom. It’s one of the worst things you can be.
I agree you're better off not being fat, but I couldn't help but think of this article:

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

which is currently being discussed in this thread:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ia-tinder-while-less-than-50-men-have.264445/

In it, they not similarities among the top men who are getting most of the sex. They are supposedly "Muscular, well-endowed relaxed and (surprise!) a little beerbelly?".

I don't think the beerbelly is doing the attracting, but here's my theory: These guys were masculine and husky in high school, then when they got a little older they put on a little weight - hence the beer belly. But they still had the Chad-like face, the strong inner game from previous positive experiences with females, and of course the large penis.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about 8 reasons women can improve upon to be more successful.

1. Don’t have any kids out of wedlock. Definitely don’t have multiple kids by multiple guys.

2. Don’t cover yourself in tattoos. If you want a tattoo, fine, get it in a place it can be covered up sometimes. If a woman has more than 2 tattoos that screams red flag to me.

3. Bring something more to the table than just your vagina. And no, we don’t care how many degrees you have, what do you bring to the table as a potential girl that would make me want to marry you?

4. if you can knock guys for their height, we can knock you for your weight. Get your fat ass in the gym.

5. Don’t be trying to date me when you aren’t over your ex or are an alpha widow. Take some time to get yourself together and think about what you really want in a partner. Enough with the branch swinging.

6. if you have a high body count, own it, don’t try to become a “reborn virgin” and expect me to wait to have sex with you while you freely gave it away to hundreds of other guys. Or just don’t be a slvt in the first place.

7. learn some manners. I can’t tell you how many hot women I see that smack or chew with their mouth open or just are repulsive when it comes to basic manners.

8. Be reasonable with your standards. Take a long look at yourself in the mirror and be honest with yourself. If you’re a 6 then you don’t deserve to date an 8 or 9, I’m sorry. It’s the same with guys, learn to play by the rules we have to play by.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Number 5 is literally the difference between every guy who struggles with OLD and night clubs and guys who have social circles/social connections with access to countless women.

It's not just about attraction. That's just a small part of it. It's also about access to resources.

If I know a guy who has access to 50 hb 10's, that's the guy I'm going to network with. And I have the skills to do it.

Put it this way - guys who struggle with attraction think it's all about attraction.

But attractive guys ask one question - "Where are all the women at?"

They are not thinking about their clothes, their style, or whatever it is most guys on this forum stress about.

When I go out, the only 2 things on my mind are 1) Target rich environment and 2) Logistics
Regarding clothes, I get knocked on here about my attire. You guys call me a brand name hog because I wear flashy Ralph Lauren shirts, pants, Hilfiger shirts, pants, jeans etc and you men claim I should wear a basic shirt and jeans, not the flashy brand name stuff like a college student wears. I dress like a guy does in college. What is wrong with going on a date with a 39 year old dressing like that?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding clothes, I get knocked on here about my attire. You guys call me a brand name hog because I wear flashy Ralph Lauren shirts, pants, Hilfiger shirts, pants, jeans etc and you men claim I should wear a basic shirt and jeans, not the flashy brand name stuff like a college student wears. I dress like a guy does in college. What is wrong with going on a date with a 39 year old dressing like that?
Nothing. Make sure the clothes are ironed and tailored.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing. Make sure the clothes are ironed and tailored.
Well yes they're ironed, mom does that and the clothes fit nice. I like buying those slim fit shirts polo sport sells. Size medium but slim fit.

I guess if your super Tyrone or super chad you can just wear a basic t shirt.

Reaction score
It may differ by region, but I’m 100% sure men from India/Pakistan have it the worst. It’s extremely hard for them to pull outside their race.

And in my experience here in the northeast a successful, fit, well dressed handsome Black guy can pull just about as well as a white guy, maybe even more because a large amount of hot black girls won’t date white guys. It’s also a lot of mixed girls here and they seem to prefer black men.

I do know in different parts of the country this isn’t true.
The only time I see black guys doing well is in hood rat clubs with trashy white girls who just aren't attractive in general. You know the type: the woah Vicky and bad bhabie type, only they're fatter, uglier and older. Also, well known athletes and celebrities tend to do pretty well.

But rank and file black guys struggle a lot.

I've lived in, gamed in, worked in: LA (which in itself is a combination of dozens of cities), SF, NYC, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Dallas, Vegas, Miami and a bunch of smaller towns and never have I seen any blacks with any consistent success unless they were well known athletes. Even then, it was usually only the football players who had any success. In other words, a very small band of black men experience any significant success.

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I see black guys doing well is in hood rat clubs with trashy white girls who just aren't attractive in general. You know the type: the woah Vicky and bad bhabie type, only they're fatter, uglier and older. Also, well known athletes and celebrities tend to do pretty well.

But rank and file black guys struggle a lot.

I've lived in, gamed in, worked in: LA (which in itself is a combination of dozens of cities), SF, NYC, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Dallas, Vegas, Miami and a bunch of smaller towns and never have I seen any blacks with any consistent success unless they were well known athletes. Even then, it was usually only the football players who had any success. In other words, a very small band of black men experience any significant success.
I guess, If you say so. Feels like whenever you see a black guy with a White girl, certain white guys hate and say things like she’s “a hood rat” or white trash.. when most of the White girls I’ve dated have actually come from affluence.

but I feel like this is the response you were trying to get by your post, so I digress. I think it’s some weird form of tribalism, but In the hood we just call it hatin’.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Blacks (men and women both) enjoy the lowest response rates in online dating, which is consistent with dating patterns I've seen IRL.

https://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

Here in FL you see a lot of mixing though. All depends on the area of the country. I'm from Missouri and in rural, southern Missouri you would hardly ever see that.

But yes, in most urban areas I do see buffed out Tyrones with decent looking white women. Also, seems the more educated buffed out black men do pretty well too.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.......

BUT, attraction kills everything else, no woman is going to not fvck or date a guy who is very attractive because if his height lol, women will "say" that but end up dating/fvcking one because shes really into him, as a short guy, trust me I know lol

Women say all type of dumb random sh!t, who actually believes it?

Like when they say "I dont have one night stands" 45 minutes later your fvcking her.....

Attraction over everything else.
Yep. If she’s hot for you, she’ll break all the rules. Sex on the first date. Raw dogging. Swallow... ‘Oh. I don’t do that .’ Until they do.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but Dwyane Johnson is also a super chad looks and money wise. I doubt most men on here look like him and if they did they wouldnt be needing ss for women advice. Cant really compare him when most men don't look like him.
Dwayne Johnson is not a super chad, he's mixed or black. The racepill doesn't apply to him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks (men and women both) enjoy the lowest response rates in online dating, which is consistent with dating patterns I've seen IRL.
I've seen that chart before. All the guys want Asian women, except the Asian men, who want Latinas lol.
As a male, I have to confirm I find Asian women extremely attractive. Even the ones who aren't that hot are still pretty hot, if you know what I'm saying.
The black men I've known seem to do well with women. They seem to date mostly black or white women from what I've seen, at least where I live.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

https://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

I can speak on this from personal experience. There are a lot of women of different ethnicities who will show me high interest in person, but if I was to approach them online, they wouldn't respond. The reason for this is because many white, Latina, and Asian women have not grown up around black people. They have limited experiences with us, and are very hesitant to trust a black man they haven't met in real life

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confirmation bias. Just because you can recall a few examples of black men who date up doesn't make it common or even a pattern.
Interesting choice of words, are you implying a black man dating a white woman is dating “up”? Why because he is black?