Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.......

BUT, attraction kills everything else, no woman is going to not fvck or date a guy who is very attractive because if his height lol, women will "say" that but end up dating/fvcking one because shes really into him, as a short guy, trust me I know lol

Women say all type of dumb random sh!t, who actually believes it?

Like when they say "I dont have one night stands" 45 minutes later your fvcking her.....

Attraction over everything else.
Height is definitely an important factor in regards to a man's degree of attractiveness to women, there are plenty of studies and basic observational anecdotes that show this to be the case. A woman may want a guy that is 6'+ but if she meets a guy that is average height and she is attracted to him she sure isn't going to reject him because of that. The whole point is that a woman will most likely not feel initially attracted to a man that is shorter than she is.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Height is definitely an important factor in regards to a man's degree of attractiveness to women, there are plenty of studies and basic observational anecdotes that show this to be the case. A woman may want a guy that is 6'+ but if she meets a guy that is average height and she is attracted to him she sure isn't going to reject him because of that. The whole point is that a woman will most likely not feel initially attracted to a man that is shorter than she is.
I'm short and I have had women who were way taller than me approach and chase me, they seem to have no problem bending over to hug/kiss me lol
It's never been a issue for me or any other short guy who is attractive....

You think brad pitt in his prime would not have women initially attracted to him if he was short? Lol

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I’m pretty strict about this. I have a wonderful friend who is Hollywood handsome but he’s about 5’8” maybe. And he’s a successful, socially adroit man. He’s half Mexican, half German, has a thick full head of dark hair (his German father still has an incredible head of hair at 88 years of age)...so appearance wise he’s right up my alley and he is a man’s man to be sure but I am taller than him in heels, which bugs me. It just does. Call me shallow but we all have our “things”.

I like to feel smaller than my guy. My father was a tall handsome man at 6’4” and perhaps it’s the imprint I grew up with. I’m petite at 5’6” and 115 lbs so I’m not big by any standard...but I just prefer a taller man...
What you prefer and what gets your panties wet are two completely different things,

I prefer slim girls but I wont turn down a thick girl who's a 9 because shes not slim......

Guess we will agree to disagree

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Profoundly incorrect statement.

14.5% of US men are 6 feet or over. That's 1.5/10.

I'm 5'8 and pull tons of tail. OLD too. More than I care to deal with right now. Even dated a hot 6'0 redhead for a while until she went bat **** crazy. Pushed hard to get back with me about two years later, lol. Ahhh, no thank you.

Unless you're a f*ucking smurf, don't worry about height.
What about if on their profiles they list 6 foot or above as a requirement? Do you still waste time and message them? Also, do you not post full body pics in order to try and hide you're not 6 foot?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't use OLD or tinder but the one time I actually got a date from it the woman looked way worse and nothing like what the photo suggested, and from what I hear this is normal.

OLD is highly dependent on the area you live in, but for the most part you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment if you do in fact decide to rely on it. I work almost every single day and have a ton of stuff going on so whenever I mention this and have a hard time meeting women some people will recommend OLD. I just tell them that I'm not going to find a female equivalent of me on there so I don't bother.
I agree. Up in St. Louis I can go on Match, etc and type in my old zip code. Within a 15 mile radius all sorts, 100s and 100s of HB7 plus women, mostly pre wall, never married and no kids and they don't have over the top financial requirements or height requirements listed.

compared that to down here within a 60 mile radius and tons and 100s less. A lot less Hb7 plus. mostly post wall women. less good looking, heavier, divorced, kids, etc and over the top requirements.

I will say only two OLD dates they looked worse than their pics. Had a few that were far hotter too and that's even after I vetted them on facebook as well. But yes, generally OLD not the best of the best for women.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very interesting how the same guys that tell you to go gym to get "bigger" will still insist height doesn't matter

It's literally the same logic. But you can't change height, so it's a difficult blackpill to swallow

You are still bluepilled in a sense, clinging on. That's why I call the redpill naive

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see tons of guys now with shaved heads and buzz cuts, both in media and in real life, that it isn't really all that unusual. I remember growing up in the 90s and early 2000s you rarely saw men with shaved heads. I remember if a guy was bald he'd be holding onto what remained for dear life and if not just this even resorting to health destroying hair loss prevention meds. Every fairly young guy that I know, 20s and 30s, who is bald or balding simply just started shaving their head.
Depends on the city, in Chicago and I'm sure Los Angeles bald fades were in. Mainly due to the cities big gang cultures. Majority of chicks were looking for a guy with a fresh "fade" as they called it. It's only been recent females liking dreads and stuff like that

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I’m pretty strict about this. I have a wonderful friend who is Hollywood handsome but he’s about 5’8” maybe. And he’s a successful, socially adroit man. He’s half Mexican, half German, has a thick full head of dark hair (his German father still has an incredible head of hair at 88 years of age)...so appearance wise he’s right up my alley and he is a man’s man to be sure but I am taller than him in heels, which bugs me. It just does. Call me shallow but we all have our “things”.

I like to feel smaller than my guy. My father was a tall handsome man at 6’4” and perhaps it’s the imprint I grew up with. I’m petite at 5’6” and 115 lbs so I’m not big by any standard...but I just prefer a taller man...
You're to short to be with a 6"4 man, sorry

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one slays Latinas like black men, I had a Puerto rican dude of the mulatto type go on a rant on how Puerto rican females cheated on their men with black guys and they laugh about it. Plus I know from experience as well. Blacks in the Midwest slaying white and Latina women. Asians not so much more so pinoys if anything

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the Gym to get leaner and ripped. Women have unusual taste, what is so attractive about a bulky meathead who has no mobility in his body. Like ripped shredded look all day

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things you can’t do anything about and just have to compensate for:

6.) You are below 5’8.
I’m sorry. There is a large female population who just isnt going to date you. It sucks, being under 5’8 doesn’t make you less of a man. The strongest kid I know is a 5’5 ex college wrestler. He would slam any 6’2 guy on his neck and ground and pound him till he is in a coma. But it’s just the reality of the dating game.

7.) You are anything other than black or white. It is what it is man, the number one sought after man is white. Even me as a black guy have accepted there is a good amount of women who wouldn’t date me, no matter what I say.. Brown/Asian/Dark Latinos are going to have an even larger segment of the population who just won’t date you. I apologize, is what it is.

8.) You have an ugly face. Again unfortunate, some facial features you just can’t fix. Doesn’t mean you can’t get girls, you just are limited and probably won’t do well on OLD. You have to rely more on personality and status.
6.) Nothing you can do about height accept screen out chicks FAST, without spending money , women that care about this sh!t.

7.) Yep... nothing you can do about your race, but I will say this... own who you are. If you are Asian... be Asian, there are women that like Asian, Indian, and Hispanic men you just have to find them. I know a Korean guy that does really well with women, and he does this by being unapologetic about who his is. I've mentioned him here on this board before... the dude will walk into a party raise his hands, with a thick Korean accent that says "Party can start now; Asian DRAGON is here!" I watched him take home a supermodel looking chick who was several inches taller than him, she gave him a soul crushing sh!t test, saying that she doesn't like Asian men because they have small peckers, he said right back "Small c0ck is GOOD, much easier to give BJ... and cvm tastes good because we eat lots of ginger and ginseng." I know an Indian guy from Mumbai... He's a yoga instructor and he has TOTALLY embraced his culture... He dresses well but he is culturally aligned with who he is. He does really well with women.

8.) Yep... this is true. That is why God created plastic surgery if you have a really bad problem. This is a factor, but fortunately for men, this is the least important of things you can not control. You CAN fix this, but it does take money. And you would be surprised what you can do with a good haircut and nice glasses.

Little you can do about 6-8 or anything genetic, but the better you are with 1-5, the less important 6-8 becomes.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being taller in heels doesn't count, grow up

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age matters too. These women 35 on up are more hung up on careers if you read their profiles they point it out. Even when messaging they will ask what you do for a living right off the bat.
I don't do OLD, but I'm sure if I did, I would not do well with younger women on-line. The biggest reason, by far, on why I get rejected is my age. I'm 52, and this is a big turn-off for a lot of women. I have lost count in the last couple of years where I will be doing well with a woman, and when she asks my age, and I tell her... you can see the disappointment on her face because I do look about 10 years younger because I take care of myself.

You can overcome age by owning who you are... if you don't let it bother you, it will not bother her as long as age isn't screening criteria for her. I see WAY too many men my age that try to act younger than they are... and they just come off as pathetic. Dress well and act your age... don't try to pretend you are something you are not.

The next biggest reason I get rejected is that I have kids... with women that don't have children. Chicks with kids it actually helps you as long as when you are on a date you don't start talking about your kids... I know a lot of guys that get caught up in this because it is easy to build rapport with single moms... but it is the WRONG kid of rapport.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being taller in heels doesn't count, grow up
Well... it does matter. I know a lot of women who tell me they prefer men that are a little taller then they are when they wear heels. If a chick is 5'6", she will prefer a man that is 5'9", because they she can wear heels and not tower over him. You don't have to be over 6' but being taller than her while she wears heels does make a difference with women.

I'm not saying this is fair, but it is the truth. The good news is if she likes you, she won't wear heels.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4.) Your breath smells like it’s a little man in your mouth taking a poo this is the number one overlooked thing in dating. You get close to a woman and your breath smells anything other than minty fresh GAME OVER. Brush twice daily, get your tounge
Dental health has been an obsession of mine since I was 12 and had a dream that my teeth were rotten and falling out. Let me back up your tongue comment. In addition to brushing, use your brush and scrape your tongue; go back as far as possible. Floss every night before bed. Buy mouthwash. Get your teeth cleaned once or twice a year. I carry a small container of sugar-free mints with me wherever I go too. When I worked in an office, I kept a toothbrush and toothpaste at my desk and brushed after lunch and certainly before a date.

For whiter teeth, don't waste your money on whitestrips. I rinse with one part hydrogen peroxide (3%) and one part water each night. HP is what they put in Crest whitestrips and it costs about $1 for a bottle at the pharmacy. And this way you get all the teeth, not just the front. It also promotes good dental health. Just be sure to buy the 3% version and dilute with at least one part water. The taste is a little weird, so if you don't like it just mix with mouthwash.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
tldr: be good looking.

I'm glad the community has moved on from believing in fairy tales lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
With the exception of #5, that is what it boils down to.
I think unless you are legit super autistic and have ZERO social skills, it's not really an issue if she thinks you're hot. She'll make allowances and even laugh at things which, if said by an ugly guy, would make her weirded out etc - That's been my experience, at least. In particular with my gameless (but very handsome) friends

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dental health has been an obsession of mine since I was 12 and had a dream that my teeth were rotten and falling out. Let me back up your tongue comment. In addition to brushing, use your brush and scrape your tongue; go back as far as possible. Floss every night before bed. Buy mouthwash. Get your teeth cleaned once or twice a year. I carry a small container of sugar-free mints with me wherever I go too. When I worked in an office, I kept a toothbrush and toothpaste at my desk and brushed after lunch and certainly before a date.

For whiter teeth, don't waste your money on whitestrips. I rinse with one part hydrogen peroxide (3%) and one part water each night. HP is what they put in Crest whitestrips and it costs about $1 for a bottle at the pharmacy. And this way you get all the teeth, not just the front. It also promotes good dental health. Just be sure to buy the 3% version and dilute with at least one part water. The taste is a little weird, so if you don't like it just mix with mouthwash.
When I'm on old if you see a girl who looks hb8 but only has 2 pics and not smiling I quickly move on. Means likely bad teeth.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read that blacks have the worst results/are the least desirable in the dating market, at least in the US. Black women rank last, but black men don't fare much better.

The online dating data pretty much lines up with what I've seen in social circles and nightlife: blacks have the worst dating results of all the races.
It may differ by region, but I’m 100% sure men from India/Pakistan have it the worst. It’s extremely hard for them to pull outside their race.

And in my experience here in the northeast a successful, fit, well dressed handsome Black guy can pull just about as well as a white guy, maybe even more because a large amount of hot black girls won’t date white guys. It’s also a lot of mixed girls here and they seem to prefer black men.

I do know in different parts of the country this isn’t true.

Last edited: