Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

T O R O N T O !

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck, i just moved into downtown toronto.

King & Yonge.

Where are you at/how old/etc?

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas

I live close to downtown as well and am 20.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is comfortable and relaxed. I'm not a jukebox, though I don't hide in a corner either.

I'm no PUA, but I know the ropes. Good at DHVing, so-so at basic c+f, inexperienced at closing(i don't sarge much), most of my booty comes from social groups.

Pretty natural game, don't expect me to spit any routines though.

What scene you like? bars, clubs, lounges, day game, book stores, coffee shops, street game?

p.s. only 19, old enough for the bars but still young.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto here, I go to the starbucks weekly to do my work recently. I have tried to do some sarging but it's its a bit getting used to. If anyone wants to grab a cup of coffee and chill while down there, hit me up!

DaviiB

Reaction score
Hey guys - I'm 19, 'n downtown for the summer. My game is more of the high energy type. A long way from perfect, but I suppose I understand the basics. Lemee know if any of you guys want to meet up.

DB

Gamblor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Live in Toronto just moved to Guelph University two days ago

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm down I'm 19 and definately need to improve my game. I'm about an hr away from Downtown (Yonge)

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea if anybody's down for hitting the clubs let me know by PM. I def need to improve my club game.

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
my club game is 0 cause Im almost never gaming in clubs, anyways I might be up for it next weekend where to anyways? I went to a club on friday and I got slapped out of the blue
Any club is fine as long as it has a good age range 19-early twenties. Haha why did you get slapped?

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was just coming in here to post a thread about Toronto as I'm heading over there on a traveling mission from the UK for a bit.

I'm looking to hook up with a few randoms while i'm over there and work on my game a bit (which has lacked a bit since i've been stuck on this very small island) So if anyone fancies showing me around i'll be up for it!

I'm over next Tuesday, the 18th of September and i'll prob be staying at a hostel like GVB near the CN tower. Is Toronto Still good at that time of year?

So excited! :rockon:

Later

Maestro Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met one of my best buddies (Krassus) through this site. I'm down for doing street/beach sarging with a quality wing.