Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

T O R O N T O !

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up Torontonians? I'm 33, and looking for someone to sarge with; none of my friends are into the game, I'm ALL alone here. Looking to practise game in Toronto OR Barrie...

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoylentGreen said:
Whats up Torontonians? I'm 33, and looking for someone to sarge with; none of my friends are into the game, I'm ALL alone here. Looking to practise game in Toronto OR Barrie...
I pick up chicks in Toronto. Barrie is too far.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoylentGreen said:
I am just north of Toronto, around the Richmond Hill area. There are some places to go here that are fairly decent. Send me a message if you want to meet up sometime. I will post my pic up here as well..

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss236/ManAbout/IMG_0043.jpg

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
im typing this msg at ryerson right now, no girls in this program

and i got no game regardless

maaximumseduction

Reaction score
World renown PUA is here in Toronto and wants to send his regards to you guys!

Hi guys,

I see that you are in Toronto. I am also based out of this beautiful metropolis. Anyways thought I would quickly connect with you and say hi. My name is McMaax, world renown pick up artist, inter-sexual communication, seduction and dating guru. I am also the founder of www.maaximumseduction.com, a leader in real time, real life social skills, inter-sexual communication and seduction training for men.

I want to say that I am glad you are networking with one another to better your skills as you will notice that having success-driven, like-minded people around you will facilitate your learning and achievement of success.

Anyways, I would like to welcome you to join my Facebook Group-Maaximum Seduction and also connect with me on there to become part of my elite, global social network. You will learn the "best of the best" of advice on male-to-female interactions, inter-sexual communication mastery, logistics of social dynamics, attraction, seduction, dating and relationships. Furthermore, you will have an opportunity to mingle and network with completely cool, social, attractive men and women who are already a part of our quickly growing Facebook Group.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=120003705048

Don't forget to invite your friends as well. It only takes a few seconds and the instructions are
on our Group's wall on Facebook.

Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Regards

McMaax
www.maaximumseduction.com

maaximumseduction

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I see that you are in Toronto. I am also based out of this beautiful metropolis. Anyways thought I would quickly connect with you and say hi. My name is McMaax, world renown pick up artist, inter-sexual communication, seduction and dating guru. I am also the founder of www.maaximumseduction.com, a leader in real time, real life social skills, inter-sexual communication and seduction training for men.

I want to say that I am glad you are networking with one another to better your skills as you will notice that having success-driven, like-minded people around you will facilitate your learning and achievement of success.

Anyways, I would like to welcome you to join my Facebook Group-Maaximum Seduction and also connect with me on there to become part of my elite, global social network. You will learn the "best of the best" of advice on male-to-female interactions, inter-sexual communication mastery, logistics of social dynamics, attraction, seduction, dating and relationships. Furthermore, you will have an opportunity to mingle and network with completely cool, social, attractive men and women who are already a part of our quickly growing Facebook Group.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=120003705048

Don't forget to invite your friends as well. It only takes a few seconds and the instructions are
on our Group's wall on Facebook.

Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Regards

McMaax
www.maaximumseduction.com

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, Im always up for meeting up with ppl.

Im at bayview n sheppard

Luke Bronson

Reaction score
I'm in my 20's, have had success approaching and laying 9's and have an awesome lifestyle with everything that implies. Looking for friends who are cool, fun to chill with, have things going for them, are loyal and good at picking up chicks. If anyone comes across this post, feel free to shoot me a msg!

Last edited: