Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave Memories!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ohh man, but my Cape of Ultimate Blinding Shiness totally kicks Charisma, giving me a +12 in Blinding Sexiness. How's that for Level 65, muhaha!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Void said:
I wondered if anyone noticed my sig :)
The context of that quote was that I had posted this paragraph earlier in the thread:

Even the dumbest things in the "Anything Else" section like what kind of toilet paper everyone uses are far more interesting to me than "field reports", a process by which quasi-normal interactions with women are artificially inflated in importance in a way very much similar to the laughable seriousness with which a Dungeons and Dragons fanatic spends 7 hours of his precious life drawing a detailed relief map of his half-elf's secret underground homeland.
My opinion on that matter hasn't changed much, either.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
Fun Fact:

<~~~Most user names, lol
I think dreamx has beat you by now.

How's the army?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
The context of that quote was that I had posted this paragraph earlier in the thread:

My opinion on that matter hasn't changed much, either.
HaHaHa finally you speak out young one. It doesn't matter the context, I still find it hilarious. Like "rofl" funny. I tried to fit the paragraph you just showed me in my sig but it won't fit :(

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a historical tidbit:

On what popular thread did Anti-Dump make his final post?

...and no cheating....:nono:

(Jeapardy music playing in the background)

Hoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmmm no idea which post that was....
I miss the sexual forum.... I loved that forum.

Wow... that link to the good ol colours and layout of sosuave really put a smile on my face...
good ol days

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the AD post: Pook's "Kill That Desperation"

Hey mods, it's time to put everything from the "old school" members on The Archive, otherwise we will get some things deleted by time. It happened already to some Wildthang's posts.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Woa the orignal DJ Bible still exists? I remember when it wasn't even a separate link, it was just Neophyte's idea and a thread :)
haha, yeah I remember that also. Neo was a good poster actually, from what I remember.

I also remember some dude who always used to complain that some guy stole his girlfriend? What was his name? Anyone remember? He posted a pic one time and he was like a big bald white guy? haha, that dude used to crack me up with his negativity!

Other great posters I remember and some still talk to today, Prosemont (the man never posts anymore, but he sure knew his stuff), xxblitz or something like that, a very insightful and straight to the point guy. Im sure there are a few more who gave great advice, but I cant think of their names off the top of my head. God damn Ive been around this place for a while, albeit, its becoming less and less frequent! I think Im down to like 1 post a day averaged out now! And most of them are on sport, lol. Back in the day, this place was like a fountain of knowledge I thought I would never find! God damn did it help my life!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun Fact: I am GOD!!!!

Jp, but I've got a question for penkitten and giovanni. You didn't meet through sosuave did you?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no...

About the "Pubic Hairs" thread being in the Success Stories forum... That's my fault! :flowers:

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I joined this back in 04 I was such a skinny kid, suffering from oneitis too. I read the whole bible from bulking to beliefs then I disappeared for 2 years. Like a butterfly from a cocoon... metamorphosis, transformation and success. I owed so much to the site I decided it was time to give something back. :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Fun Fact: I am GOD!!!!

Jp, but I've got a question for penkitten and giovanni. You didn't meet through sosuave did you?
yes we met here

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about LMS

So where does LMS fits in all these?
-The best whore hater on sosuave perhaps?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
So where does LMS fits in all these?
-The best whore hater on sosuave perhaps?
actually lms is prl who has always forewarned other members of the dangers of hors!@!!!!