Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave is a Thing of my Past

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, but it IS a thing of BeHappy's past.

BeHappy's meteoric rise and tragic fall was quite the spectacle.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Ah, but it IS a thing of BeHappy's past.

BeHappy's meteoric rise and tragic fall was quite the spectacle.
So what's the rule? After you get banned how long do you have to stay away before you can make another name? 2 months, 3 months? I wouldn't know I have never been banned in my life from any site.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeHappy was banned because he is a duplicate account of someone who said he was going to leave but actually didn't leave.

In regard to your specific question, we take it case-by-case. We have always been pretty lenient in allowing banned members to come back fairly quickly. I've seen several come back within a month. Look at Ninja. We allowed him back multiple times but he always fell back into nonsensical trolling.

If a guy is extremely belligerent and/or deemed obviously harmful to the site, we will be less likely to allow a quick comeback. Every case is different.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
BeHappy was banned because he is a duplicate account of someone who said he was going to leave but actually didn't leave.

In regard to your specific question, we take it case-by-case. We have always been pretty lenient in allowing banned members to come back fairly quickly. I've seen several come back within a month. Look at Ninja. We allowed him back multiple times but he always fell back into nonsensical trolling.

If a guy is extremely belligerent and/or deemed obviously harmful to the site, we will be less likely to allow a quick comeback. Every case is different.

"BEDJ" = "BEHAPPY"

Hmmmmmmm I think I figured it out I'm a genius.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha me too. Just when I was thinking I was a sleuth you had to steal my thunder didn't you Malice? lol.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this mentality behind leaving a website/forum. People go on like they're leaving some kind of club or something that requires a 40 minute drive to get to. All you need to do is pickup your smart phone and type the web address in.

If you don't fancy posting up then don't. Times change, what was yesterday isn't today. No one can change anything by simply giving up. Either push for what you believe in or don't. :crazy:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
I don't understand this mentality behind leaving a website/forum. People go on like they're leaving some kind of club or something that requires a 40 minute drive to get to. All you need to do is pickup your smart phone and type the web address in.

If you don't fancy posting up then don't. Times change, what was yesterday isn't today. No one can change anything by simply giving up. Either push for what you believe in or don't. :crazy:
People like to feel missed, so when they make these threads stating they are leaving, they secretly hope hordes of people will beg them to stay. When in reality nobody gives a damn. It's like when you leave a job, you never existed. Nobody gives a damn.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
People like to feel missed, so when they make these threads stating they are leaving, they secretly hope hordes of people will beg them to stay. When in reality nobody gives a damn. It's like when you leave a job, you never existed. Nobody gives a damn.
Then they come back under a new name.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, Rollo, we summon thee...
Oh re-lax, I haven't abandoned Sosuave and I never will. Being a blog and book author demands a lot of my time, but I haven't forsaken SS.

I'm still a mod here too.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmmm.... we know that....

Feeling very relaxed.