Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave is a Thing of my Past

B

BeDJ

I thought I would never have said this, but this place has fallen apart. There's no longer relevant discussion about how to improve ourselves. Too much is being asked and questioned if only the ones that do rwad the Don Juan Bible. We no longer have authority to point a member to a certain idea. Moderators have all the authority and from what I've experienced, not all of them are Don Juans. For me, I am not a Don Juan - disregard my username. There is so much I have to learn about Don Juan. About being a Man. About life. My former self believed I was a Man. Before everything that happened. I was THE MAN. I no longer think I am.

When I read the topics on here and I look at the responses, most of them are redundant. The GAME HAS CHANGED. There are so many 'Master Don Juans' recycling sh!t from 2005. If they stepped out into the real world, they would understand it does not apply now. Dating has changed. Women have changed. I don't know where I go fro here, but I have officially taken myself out of SoSuave. Everything I've learned this past year have been built on Rollo Tomassi. He was the main contributor in my journal - if you recall BDJ's Dating Triumphs and Tragedies. That thing went for pages. Rollo Tomassi left this place pretty much for good. He saw another vision on enlightening men. I see it now. I'm not in any way comparing me to Rollo - strike down on me if I come across, but this forum has lost much wisdom. A lot of members here have contributed to my life in one way or another. I hope those members continue to grow and be the best of who they can be. Much respect to them. Game is ever changing. Peace be with you all.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Agree :up:

We've lost a lot a good players on here for whatever reason. Just think you have to pick a couple of guys on here whose advice resonates and stick with them. My guy was PlayHerMan, no nonsense drill sergeant type of guy. Rollo was good too but bit too philosophical for me. Point being stick with one or two, if you keep listening all the "Master Don Juans" you'll get confused and it will mess you up.

I'm just glad I joined and got the wisdom from the top guys before they got shamed and banned.

Peace BeDJ.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adios, good friend. I still have a bit to learn so I'll stick around for a while before moving on.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Cue dramatic music*

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Agree :up:

We've lost a lot a good players on here for whatever reason. Just think you have to pick a couple of guys on here whose advice resonates and stick with them. My guy was PlayHerMan, no nonsense drill sergeant type of guy. Rollo was good too but bit too philosophical for me. Point being stick with one or two, if you keep listening all the "Master Don Juans" you'll get confused and it will mess you up.

I'm just glad I joined and got the wisdom from the top guys before they got shamed and banned.

Peace BeDJ.
We need to get his ass back on here. He owned this place. Solid advice that benefited YOU and YOU only... :up:

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
When I read the topics on here and I look at the responses, most of them are redundant. The GAME HAS CHANGED. There are so many 'Master Don Juans' recycling sh!t from 2005. If they stepped out into the real world, they would understand it does not apply now. Dating has changed. Women have changed. I don't know where I go fro here, but I have officially taken myself out of SoSuave.
This is why I think you should stick around.

If you are noticing changes in the game, discuss it. Nothing here is set in stone. And that's why this site isn't just the dj bible. It's the dj bible plus forums. If being here has caused problems for you, by all means, leave if you think that is healthy for you.

But from what I'm hearing from your post it sounds like you are saying the knowledge here has gotten dated and instead of contributing to helping the community adapt you would rather just leave. And instead of just leaving (we all take breaks and come back) you have to make a post about it? How constructive is that? Not meant to be a flame, at all, but that's just how I see it. There is no way anyone could spend any appreciable amount of time here and not gain some benefit from it. Is this how we leave? Take what we want then take our football and go home, taking a public slap at everybody on the way out? Nothing personal, but not cool, dude.

Seriously, I've noticed changes recently...Last time I spun plates was about 5 or 6 years ago and getting back in the saddle this time around has been interesting to say the least. I just assumed I was rusty but the amount of flakyness on the parts of women I wouldn't expect it from has been unprecidented and I'm not sure if it's me, if I'm doing something wrong, or if the whole thing is changing. If you've noticed changes to the game, discuss it. That's what this forum is for. I, personally, would be interested in hearing your thoughts because I'm at that point where the rubber meets the road, so to speak, as we speak.

I do know this, though. You will be hard pressed to find any better place on the net. The reason you don't know where to go from here is there really isn't anywhere. Everywhere else is either weak or is ultimately trying to get you to buy stuff unless something has changed since I last looked.

By the way, why did PHM get banned? I was gone for a couple weeks and came back and saw people talking about it. Looked at his last posts and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, although I did find it odd that he was getting flamed by a bunch of brand new posters telling him he didn't know what he was talking about, calling names, etc. I didn't always agree with him and he could be a bit extreme, but he was one of the better posters here, consistently. Considering the level of blatant trolling that had been going on here I'm really shocked to see him get banned. He could be obnoxiously blunt but sometimes that's exactly what a discussion needed or people needed to hear because blunt or not, he was usually spot on. Big loss to the community, imo.

Anyway, hope you will consider sticking around. If you are noticing changes we need to 've discussing it, not giving up and leaving. Take a break if you need to abd cone back.

Whatever you decide, best wishes to you.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^funny you bring up the banning of PHM.

The thread discussing the initial banning, and another one were erased. For what reason? Don't know. Apparently we're not allowed to talk about it anymore or the thread will be locked. Quite frankly, since you brought it up, and I'm addressing it, I have a strong feeling this thread will me locked any moment now.

It's one of the reasons why BeDJ is leaving. I think it comes down to the principles of the whole thing.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
^^^funny you bring up the banning of PHM.

The thread discussing the initial banning, and another one were erased. For what reason? Don't know. Apparently we're not allowed to talk about it anymore or the thread will be locked. Quite frankly, since you brought it up, and I'm addressing it, I have a strong feeling this thread will me locked any moment now.

It's one of the reasons why BeDJ is leaving. I think it comes down to the principles of the whole thing.
There were a few threads that he posted in/about him that got deleted. It's pathetic.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave is going down the drain. One worthless thread after the other. The beta faggots are taking control. It's sad!

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with playherman was he could have worded his advice so much better.

How many of you remember Kontroller X

He was one of the better poster back 2007-2012.

He was basically playherman without the foul-mouthed insulting language.

Research Kontroller X and you will see a true DJ.
www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1819389

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like the fifth or sixth dude to announce his departure from the group. Then each one comes back and starts posting again. :crackup:

You know what's worse than "Don Juans" recycling sh!t from 2005? Is "Don Juans" complaining about a beta being banned for breaking forum rules and this forum "going down the tubes". If you don't like what people are talking about, then why don't you post threads that can help other people? B!tching and complaining about this forum and the moderators is what brings it down. Start posting decent information so there won't be recycled information and these AW type threads. That's very easy to do. That is what helps this forum out. But a lot of you want to complain rather than add some quality to the posts. A very simple thing to do. This thread brings nothing to this forum. You admitted yourself that you "have a lot to learn". But instead of stayng and helping yourself, you leave and criticize the very place that can help you learn. :crazy:

Tiguere said:
The thing with playherman was he could have worded his advice so much better.

How many of you remember Kontroller X

He was one of the better poster back 2007-2012.

He was basically playherman without the foul-mouthed insulting language.

Research Kontroller X and you will see a true DJ.
www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1819389
Yeah, there are much better posters than him without the angry woman hating beta tone that he was promoting. The dude hated chicks so much that I doubt he was having any success with them. The post he made to vice after he came back proves that point. The guy watched and posted you tube videos. He posted the cliff notes and swore at the members. Big Deal. Anybody can do that. There are people here that post from experience that can get their point across much better without calling them lame names.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with rascal.

Maybe the game got harder and there are fewer DJs.

Does this have to do with you becoming a father?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
This is like the fifth or sixth dude to announce his departure from the group. Then each one comes back and starts posting again. :crackup:

You know what's worse than "Don Juans" recycling sh!t from 2005? Is "Don Juans" complaining about a beta being banned for breaking forum rules and this forum "going down the tubes". If you don't like what people are talking about, then why don't you post threads that can help other people? B!tching and complaining about this forum and the moderators is what brings it down. Start posting decent information so there won't be recycled information and these AW type threads. That's very easy to do. That is what helps this forum out. But a lot of you want to complain rather than add some quality to the posts. A very simple thing to do. This thread brings nothing to this forum. You admitted yourself that you "have a lot to learn". But instead of stayng and helping yourself, you leave and criticize the very place that can help you learn. :crazy:

Yeah, there are much better posters than him without the angry woman hating beta tone that he was promoting. The dude hated chicks so much that I doubt he was having any success with them. The post he made to vice after he came back proves that point. The guy watched and posted you tube videos. He posted the cliff notes and swore at the members. Big Deal. Anybody can do that. There are people here that post from experience that can get their point across much better without calling them lame names.
This.

QFT.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously BDJ is going through a difficult time right now and I'm sure we'd all look forward to seeing him around again once he gets his house in order.

Besides, if anyone really wanted to leave this forum, they'd just stop posting. I'm sure I'll be done with this forum some day, perhaps soon, and I'll just stop typing sosuave.net into my address bar and nobody will really notice that one regular has stopped posting. Why make a formal announcement? That's just DJ AW'ing.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:

I agree. Well said.

Now I may not do field reports etc (although I did make a married guy lay report in the married man section) mainly because I am married, but I hope to bring help/hope to married guys here and offer advice that I see fitting. There's a some good info here and a good community of like minded men that can continue to make this place a success. And part of that success should be respect.

B

BeDJ

It's no longer a game when you realize it's a human being you are fvcking with for your own self interest. When you change the course of someone's life and future actions for the worst, every condolence and reparation offered will never mean sh!t. Time heals. Life doesn't.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some strong convictions there man and your absolutely right.