Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave is a Thing of my Past

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Married game doesn't really apply here... 99% of people here don't give a damn about that, they are single. That's why I never mention it. Go on a marriage site for that crap. When I post here, I envision I am still single so I can portray my best experiences onto the board. At my best I was getting laid like a champ when I was single. That's all this board cares about. F/ck marriage, man.
This here is the attitude that is creating a lot of conflict on this site. The MY WAY or the highway attitude. In this comment alone you made. You've given off the vibe that married people are neither welcome here nor beneficial to this site. Also that marriage = crap. As I said earlier we don't live in a black and white world. Marriage is for some, the single life for others. There's no where on this site that states that this site is for singles only. As much as you may want it to be that way. This is the reality. Accept it for what it is.

In my opinion I believe that SOME married guys to some degree can be used to measure success. Why? because they (1) have been able to game multiple women while single and have been able to pick the one they consider best. (2) they have also shown they maintain that relationship. It's easy to bang random chicks every week and cut them lose compared to maintaining and keeping a family and especially a happy one at that.

For your disdain of the married guys there are some of them who are just like us single guys...spinning plates (yea, cheating on their wives and getting away with it). This could be in part because they are slick or they have wives with low self esteem whom they've been able to control.
I believe when a lot of you think of married guys you think of the "yes dear" or "let me check in with the boss" types. I've seen these types also and it makes me want to puke as well. Perhaps your other issue with marriage is the restrictions and potential to loose your hard earned money. I understand that as well.

To me a married guy coming here to learn values is smart because he is equipping himself to have a successful marriage. I believe all things being equal the level of success a married guy will have will often depend on how that relationship started off and is currently being maintained. By this I mean if a guy has established how he wants the relationship to be from the get go...in terms of letting the woman know what he expects, what is acceptable and what is not. If he's able to continue gaming and providing for his family. What are the chances of his woman leaving him? Forget that what are the chances of him not having a happy marriage except perhaps that longing of maybe wanting to try a new vadge years later. I believe there's more to life than fvcking. I believe it's also possible for a man (especially a married man) to enjoy other women's company without the sex. You might have hobbies, projects, jobs or social events that put you in interaction with different women.

Speaking from the view point of a single guy. I know that even if you 5 girls to fvck every week. You wouldn't have all the time, energy or mindset to fvck them all. You might even get bored esp when these girls are just hotties with not much else to offer. I can sense that despite how many women a lot of you here claim to have bedded it's never going to be enough for you. Why? because there's more to life than sex and you want that more. Perhaps some married men have understood this and hence have chosen to stick to their married lifestyle.

The one thing I have observed is that both the married and single continuously mock each other because they think they are better off. This is an attitude I dislike very much. Neither is better and both have their strengths and weaknesses. To those of you who think that most of what you need to know about successful relationships is on this site. There's a whole lot out there not being discussed here.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
The one thing I have observed is that both the married and single continuously mock each other because they think they are better off. This is an attitude I dislike very much. Neither is better and both have their strengths and weaknesses. To those of you who think that most of what you need to know about successful relationships is on this site. There's a whole lot out there not being discussed here.
I mocked a bit when I first came but have since realized there's no point. But your right there is a crap ton of other useful info out there and I brought some of it here with me in the married guy section. The wording of it all sounds beta I know.. But the just of it is logic if you can reword it as you read it. Heck I may make a reworded thread of the marriage builders material in the future for easier reading and digesting.

Epi

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is so terrible. I hate I hate it I hate it!!!

PHM was a god and you banned him!! You censor the truth here!!!

There is a mod conspiracy I just know it. This site used to be great when _______. The only good mod now is _______.

I just cant take it anymore. I have no balls or game or scope outside of this little corner of the internet so I'm leaving forever!! Goodbye SoSuave!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

No matter how many times we explain why so-and-so was banned, people will always complain it isn't fair. Banning is actually the best thing that could happen to some posters because they become overnight martyrs. PHM, Burroughs, KontrollerX, all those guys are essentially the same: They had some good underlying messages about game and women but they refused to follow a few simple forum rules. They flipped the mods the bird, and got banned. Oh well. Don't deify them. Behind all their bolded, colorful f@ggot rants, these guys were flaming and neg-repping anyone who disagreed with them.

SoSuave is the sum of it's members. Go do some real sh!t with your life if you feel the need to get on a soapbox and whine about how an internet forum sucks.

BeHappy

Banned
Reaction score
Colossus said:

There is a mod conspiracy I just know it. This site used to be great when _______. The only good mod now is _______.

I just cant take it anymore. I have no balls or game or scope outside of this little corner of the internet so I'm leaving forever!! Goodbye SoSuave!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

No matter how many times we explain why so-and-so was banned, people will always complain it isn't fair. Banning is actually the best thing that could happen to some posters because they become overnight martyrs. PHM, Burroughs, KontrollerX, all those guys are essentially the same: They had some good underlying messages about game and women but they refused to follow a few simple forum rules. They flipped the mods the bird, and got banned. Oh well. Don't deify them. Behind all their bolded, colorful f@ggot rants, these guys were flaming and neg-repping anyone who disagreed with them.

SoSuave is the sum of it's members. Go do some real sh!t with your life if you feel the need to get on a soapbox and whine about how an internet forum sucks.
Thanks for taking that side. SoSuave is the sum of its members, so if the ones in authority resort to rants and insults to others - the site will collapse on itself. I don't know what you are doing, but it is detrimental to the entire SoSuave community. This thread will be locked and/or deleted, but I digress. Please feel free to discuss the following with me. I am very sure you know who I am, given the state of affairs and the heavy 'moderation' of this site.

GAME as we know it is EVER CHANGING. We have people (such as moderator) emphasize 'your princess is in another castle.' Think about that for a second. Isn't it just another scapegoat for everything we preach?

Your Princess Is In Another Castle.

This is where the Game is headed - it's no longer about seduction. It's being emphasized DAY IN A DAY OUT - IMPROVE YOURSELF AND WOMEN WILL FOLLOW. Is that Game? Is that seduction at all?

It's a fvcking cop out for why men are unsuccessful in the game. The Master Don Juans on SoSuave are not really that. They are frustrated and p!ssed off at all their unsuccessful ventures.

I will back that up, sorry if I am being the ASSHO|E gamer like Roissy and even roosh.

Game is every changing, we had those that paved the way like Neil Strauss. Somehow we lost that way, perhaps it is because some men hated it. Perhaps because they are unsuccessful and decide that HEY! IMPROVE YOURSELF AND WOMEN WILL FOLLOW!!!! That is NOT Seduction. Sure those qualities are attractive, but at the end of the day - It is NOT seduction. Sorry to bust some bubbles, but that's not how Game - or my definition of Game works. Game, in my definition is seducing women. Period.

Wow, I've never been as passionate as discussing Game until now, but from what I see is that a lot of these Master Don Juans and Moderators think they are the end all to be all. You 'could' lock this thread and be alpha beta gamma. What not.

Isn't it just us being mankind to bounce crap off each other in a civilized manner? Let's have it. I have my opnion and would very much welcome others. Please discuss.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^two different things. Inner game, outer game.

Outer game will get the girl, inner game will keep her

IMO anyways.

But yeah, this site doesn't seem to discuss much on pick up or seduction, I've noticed as well.

BeHappy

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
^^^^two different things. Inner game, outer game.

Outer game will get the girl, inner game will keep her

IMO anyways.
Once you understand Game on an inner level - EVERYTHING you do is inner game.

BeHappy

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Bartender! I'll have what he's having.
It's some serious stuff - they call it holier than absinth. Not sure your hip enough for it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
The bold is mine. I've also noticed a weird conglomeration of blue pill posters lately. It's like the liberal members around here have been sending each other instant messages when it's time to chime in.
This sums it all up right here. That blue pill mindset ruins anything it touches. And because there are so many naive chumps out there that love hearing it, it spreads. That's one problem with the site, but sh*t, that's also a problem all over the world.

We all know who and what the other problem is, no need to discuss it:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212788

The end.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:

Good post. Should have ended it with a mic drop though lol

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:

There is a mod conspiracy I just know it. This site used to be great when _______. The only good mod now is Atom Smasher.
Emphasis mine... :D

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Good post. Should have ended it with a mic drop though lol
he did.
You should've been here to see it! It was epic!

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus has said everything there needs to be said about this.

BeHappy said:
Thanks for taking that side. SoSuave is the sum of its members, so if the ones in authority resort to rants and insults to others - the site will collapse on itself. I don't know what you are doing, but it is detrimental to the entire SoSuave community. This thread will be locked and/or deleted, but I digress. Please feel free to discuss the following with me. I am very sure you know who I am, given the state of affairs and the heavy 'moderation' of this site.

GAME as we know it is EVER CHANGING. We have people (such as moderator) emphasize 'your princess is in another castle.' Think about that for a second. Isn't it just another scapegoat for everything we preach?

Your Princess Is In Another Castle.

This is where the Game is headed - it's no longer about seduction. It's being emphasized DAY IN A DAY OUT - IMPROVE YOURSELF AND WOMEN WILL FOLLOW. Is that Game? Is that seduction at all?

It's a fvcking cop out for why men are unsuccessful in the game. The Master Don Juans on SoSuave are not really that. They are frustrated and p!ssed off at all their unsuccessful ventures.

I will back that up, sorry if I am being the ASSHO|E gamer like Roissy and even roosh.

Game is every changing, we had those that paved the way like Neil Strauss. Somehow we lost that way, perhaps it is because some men hated it. Perhaps because they are unsuccessful and decide that HEY! IMPROVE YOURSELF AND WOMEN WILL FOLLOW!!!! That is NOT Seduction. Sure those qualities are attractive, but at the end of the day - It is NOT seduction. Sorry to bust some bubbles, but that's not how Game - or my definition of Game works. Game, in my definition is seducing women. Period.

Wow, I've never been as passionate as discussing Game until now, but from what I see is that a lot of these Master Don Juans and Moderators think they are the end all to be all. You 'could' lock this thread and be alpha beta gamma. What not.

Isn't it just us being mankind to bounce crap off each other in a civilized manner? Let's have it. I have my opnion and would very much welcome others. Please discuss.
:crackup:

Funny that a new poster is taking this much interest into this forum. Sounds like play her man again to me. This old quote from one of your threads sounds just like you :up:

BeHappy said:
I just have some words of encouragement for those going out tonight.

Do you remember any of the girls that have rejected you in the past? Not really, right? Do you think she remembers you? Nope. Do her friends remember you? Nope. Do you know what you will remember?

You will remember the moment you made something out of nothing. Where you created the opportunity to get your d!ck sucked. You think a girl is going to magically fall on your pants and start sucking you off? No. Sh!t doesn't happen. IT IS NEW YEARS EVE. THAT'S YOUR EXCUSE TO BE AS AGGRESSIVE AS YOU CAN BE. SHOVE YOUR TONGUE DOWN HER THROAT. IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT, SHOVE IT DOWN SOMEONE ELSE'S THROAT. YOU ARE NOT GOING HOME ALONE TONIGHT, GENTLEMEN. WHETHER THIS YEAR WAS FVCKED UP OR AWESOME FOR YOU, END IT WITH A BANG. SET PRECEDENCE FOR 2014.

YOU ARE EITHER THE FVCKER OR THE FVCKEE. DON'T BE A PVSSY.

BeHappy

Banned
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
Funny that a new poster is taking this much interest into this forum.
Thanks for the shout out. How can you understand Game if you can't put 2 and 2 together?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeHappy said:
Thanks for the shout out. How can you understand Game if you can't put 2 and 2 together?
Why the new name? Yes, we do know who you are...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could play her man not come up with a more ironic name than be happy lol?