Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave is a Thing of my Past

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to the above quote from Don_Dom in Jaylans post.

My wife is not fat (I am also very fit 6'2" 198lbs) and she often runs on a treadmill.. She's hot for a 34yo that has had 2 of MY kids. 5'3 and 130lbs. Dirty Blonde medium length hair, blue eyes,. Cooks amazing. Fantastic mother to my kids, and we tend well to eachothers needs. Which btw has had its ups and downs also but that comes with having kids and losing that freedom but it also has its rewards too. All about balance and stability for the family unit. Obviously can't be compulsive about sex due to kids, work, stress, responsibility etc. I choose this path of monogamy for the sake of my kids having a better home life than I ever did. Sometimes its tough sometimes its not. The grass is always greener on the other side no matter which way you look at it. Regardless of what side of the grass your on you will always have to take care of it, water it, etc or it dies. If you want lots of sex partners that requires a certain amount of maintenance of a different kind than that of the monogomous side both have pros and cons.

Epi

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
And agree or disagree with him or his style, but when, EVER, did PHM make a "beta" suggestion.
No, you are being ridiculous with your stupid comments. He posted you tube videos and posted the cliff notes of what he watched. Big Deal. Anybody can do that. His behavior was in fact beta. Did you read what he wrote to vice in the "anything else" forum after he made a new account? He made it on Valentine's Day night when he was supposed to be out with all his women. LOL :crackup: I suggest you go and read it.

He accused men of "pandering to women" on Valentine's Day. But then he advised men to buy them cards and flowers. I questioned him on that. He couldn't answer that question when I asked him several times. He is contradicting the very theme he was promoting here. Only to use women as sex toys and nothing else. Here he wanted men to buy them flowers and cards. They very same thing he was ranting against and swearing at men for doing in every thread. He is a hypocrite. He is a beta as well under his
own philosophy. :yes:

Don_Dom said:
Why are you here? You're ****ing married.

Honestly, what the **** do you ever hope to contribute to these forums?

Spell it out. In detail.

WTF do you , a married poon on a mission, purport to contribute to single guys trying to get laid?

Wow us. Spell it out
Who are you to tell other men why they shouldn't be here? I've read your posts and you have a knack of insulting men and calling them names just like your buddy did. Same point I made before. There is a pattern here with these guys. The followers all join together and agree on the same things. They all behave in the same manner as well. Just like you are doing here and how your buddy used to do.

You have no business calling this man out and saying he has nothing to add to this forum. I bet he has more experience with just his wife than you have with women. There is no reason why he can't contribute his knowledge to us. Obviously his marriage is running well from what he posts, so he can offer us good tips on how to keep a relationship running well for the men who are in one. Your comments is what make this forum a negative place.

It's guys like you that don't contribute anything to this forum. Constantly attacking and using lame names to flame people that you seem to have a beef with. You're a middle aged man. Grow up. Then you after you type a bunch of crap, you take the victim role like you are doing now. Accusing other people of piling on you. LOL. Typical beta behavior just like PHM did. :yes:

zekko said:
Totally agree. I know the guy was heavily into unplugging, but he came with so many negatives attached, that I very much question if he was ever a truly positive influence on those he mentored. Or was he doing more harm than good? Giving out the red pill, but with a heavy dose of arsenic attached. His followers were probably unwittingly poisoning themselves.
Negativity never helps anybody. It takes away from anything good in the message he was trying to say. I said that some of his points were good, but it all got clouded with the rest of his vulgarity and hateful comments he spewed.

I questioned him about his hypocritical viewpoints and he never had an answer for them. He dodged and ignored the questions, followed by swearing and insults. So, that tells me that he was not the man he was claiming to be. The only thing he posted was you tube videos and quoted what he heard in the material. Then he provided the cliff notes to the group and used that as his talking points. Nothing came from any actual real experience from what I saw.

I have friends that are considered to be alphas. Not one of them behaves in the manner that he did. They don't claim to be an alpha because they already know that they are. Like does Bill Gates claim to be rich? No. Because he already is and people know that. When you're an alpha, you don't need to claim to be one, because your actions show that you are. To me, he was just a beta pretending to be an alpha through you tube videos. He did have some good points but he ruined it with his hateful tone. The rest of what he said was just a bunch of made up nonsense. When you questioned him, he got defensive and had no answers.

His followers seem to be of the same ilk so naturally they gravitated to him. They are one of the same. Anybody that hates something isn't going to like it. Would you listen to a band that you hate to hear? No. So why would he be with chicks since he hates them so much? His same talking points and rhetoric was getting old.

Don_Dom said:
Then you go on to explain in detail why PHM shouldn't be here.. You, sir, are a hypocrite.

You say I call names (not something I generally do here, no) then call names.
LOL. :crackup: Give me a break dude. What I said and the comments you are saying here, are two completely different things. You also twisted what I said around and you put your own spin on it.

Where have I said he shouldn't be here? I said he broke forum rules and was being a hypocrite. Which he was and was being. He called other men betas and worse names. Under his own philosophy, he was being a beta because he broke his own rules that he preached. That's what he was calling other men, betas. He was doing the same thing as he was swearing at other men for doing. That is the truth and not name calling.

What you do is call men "manginas" and "pvssies" for having other different viewpoints on subjects. I've seen that in several threads of yours. You are lying by trying to save face. There was no need to call out that guy in this thread for being married. He can offer advice just as much as you can. At least he doesn't resort to lame name calling as you do.

BroCode said:
:up:

Its one thing if you can't use offensive language.. but now certain TOPICS are off limits? :crackup:
:crackup: Looks like play her man is back again. Nice alpha behavior dude :up:

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
I bet he has more experience with just his wife than you have with women.
Never thought about it that way. Good observation though! Much appreciated.

Epi

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can either keep up with the changing times or you can fall behind and be forgotten. If I was still single I would be adapting to the changes.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lgbs2004 said:
Sosuave is going down the drain. One worthless thread after the other. The beta faggots are taking control. It's sad!
What have you done exactly sir that we care what you think? I don't see any knowledge coming from you. At this point you are a beta faggot troll.

Now we have newbies who probably can't even talk to a woman slamming the site. Now THAT is a beta.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rascal,

First of all, he wasn't my buddy. I don't know the guy anymore than I know you or anyone else here. I liked his posts at times. Didn't at others. There's no conspiracy. Get a grip. Good god. My point was, does this really need to be like the old Soviet Union, where a guy gets shot then everyone piles on to discredit him by any means necessary including distorting what he actually said? I said it before but here it is again...Agree or disagree with PHM or any other poster. But how about doing that based on what they've ACTUALLY said, not some distortion, eh?

Second, no one is being a victim. I was ranting a bit earlier in the thread and what I've been doing since is reeling it in and trying to have a civil discussion about what I believe is a legitimate issue. How about you join me, eh? You say I call names (not something I generally do here, no) then call names. You say there's no need for negativity, but your whole post is riddled with negativity and sarcasm. You ask who I am to question why someone should or shouldn't be here. Then you go on to explain in detail why PHM shouldn't be here.. You, sir, are a hypocrite.

But your post is a shining example of what people have been saying here for ages, I'm just now catching up to it in this thread, I guess. There seriously seems to be a cadre of posters bent on undermining the site. Some call them "betas," some call them "blue pill," some other things. I won't call them anything lest I be accused of calling people names. What I will call them, however, is predictable. It's always the same criticisms. The same tactics... Usually shaming tactics which is the hallmark of how women argue along with obfuscation, deflection, questioning manhood and on and on it goes. The same generalizing and lumping everyone who disagrees in one pile. And on and on.

In short, I smell an agenda. You likely won't see it in any one thread. Including this one. Which, as I said, probably makes me seem like I'm coming off half-****ed to the casual observer. But if you watch what is said over time on the parts of a certain crew of people, one can see it.

I'm sure his wife is a lovely woman. It still doesn't change the fact thst while you are diverting the conversation to focusing on petty snipes made earlier, and making new ones if your own, no one is addressing my earlier point: Why on earth would a married guy with such obvious disdain (from the post I cited from before) for what this community is about want to be an active member of it? And why is it the same people always piling on anyone who is on board with what this site has always been about? And why is always the same arguments and tactics used? Pook and Rollo were masters of game first. There is no comparison to what I'm talking about here. This entirely different.

This has nothing to do with being alpha or not. This has to do with an agenda that I've never seen on these boards until recently. And, apparently, others have, too. You can try to bait and cajole and try to distract from that point all you want but I stand by my point.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
You can either keep up with the changing times or you can fall behind and be forgotten. If I was still single I would be adapting to the changes.
These "changes" people keep mentioning. Care to elaborate on what they are?

Color me cynical, but one could get the impression that "the game is changing" is a thinly veiled euphemism for selling down the river everything this site has always taught based on a dozen years of experience of thousands of people on the parts of some posters. And why do they always seem to be the married ones, eh? Marriage gives one massive insight into the cutting edge of game, does it? Who knew? That's not a slam on anyone....Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, is all.

I'm genuinely asking. What, exactly, are these changes you speak of, please?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
These "changes" people keep mentioning. Care to elaborate on what they are?

Color me cynical, but one could get the impression that "the game is changing" is a thinly veiled euphemism for selling down the river everything this site has always taught based on a dozen years of experience of thousands of people on the parts of some posters. And why do they always seem to be the married ones, eh? Marriage gives one massive insight into the cutting edge of game, does it? Who knew? That's not a slam on anyone....Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, is all.

I'm genuinely asking. What, exactly, are these changes you speak of, please?

The changes are talking on the phone is out. What you need in the game now is GREAT pics. Wear something nice, look good. You need GREAT online game. I have posted all you need there, do a search. Steal the lines and integrate it into your personality. Chat/text to them smoothly and have good pics. Text them but everything you say must be game. Make them believe you have options. You need your own place. A nice car doesn't hurt either with these hoes.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned Don_Dom and I have addressed the issue. No need to carry on. I'm not interested in petty debates over different perspectives. My way works for me and his way works for him and inbetween we continue to learn and adapt. I came to learn to game my wife. Its working. Its one thing to learn and maintain a civil marriage but its another to keep it alive. Game adds that aliveness and reality side back into the marriage. Its fun and my wife enjoys the parts a married guy can do without "spinning plates".

Epi

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
As far as I am concerned Don_Dom and I have addressed the issue. No need to carry on. I'm not interested in petty debates over different perspectives. My way works for me and his way works for him and inbetween we continue to learn and adapt. I came to learn to game my wife. Its working. Its one thing to learn and maintain a civil marriage but its another to keep it alive. Game adds that aliveness and reality side back into the marriage. Its fun and my wife enjoys the parts a married guy can do without "spinning plates".

Epi

Married game doesn't really apply here... 99% of people here don't give a damn about that, they are single. That's why I never mention it. Go on a marriage site for that crap. When I post here, I envision I am still single so I can portray my best experiences onto the board. At my best I was getting laid like a champ when I was single. That's all this board cares about. F/ck marriage, man.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Married game doesn't really apply here... 99% of people here don't give a damn about that, they are single. That's why I never mention it. Go on a marriage site for that crap. When I post here, I envision I am still single so I can portray my best experiences onto the board. At my best I was getting laid like a champ when I was single. That's all this board cares about. F/ck marriage, man.

I see what you are trying to say, but I kinda disagree. Marriage game is really just LTR game repackaged. In that sense, LTR game is the next step you need to know after you actually get dates.

If you had a site full of dudes who could get dates but would not know what to do with one after one of them actually wanted to be your girlfriend, what kinda site would that make?

There are some very key things as I'm sure you know that applies to dating that you have learned in your marriage as I have mine; how to give a person space when you are in a relationship with them, you now can't NEXT a woman at the first sign of trouble, so how do you work through smaller issues? How to keep sex going / not stale, how to deal with friends, how to deal with other men trying to be theri friends, stuff like that.

To say this is just a site for single guys to get laid that would mean this is a PUA site, which this is not. Never has been, never will be.

But I do agree with what you are saying in the sense that no one gives a **** in the sense that Hey look at me I'm married and this is what works in my marriage. No one cares lol.,

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Agree :up:

We've lost a lot a good players on here for whatever reason. Just think you have to pick a couple of guys on here whose advice resonates and stick with them. My guy was PlayHerMan, no nonsense drill sergeant type of guy. Rollo was good too but bit too philosophical for me. Point being stick with one or two, if you keep listening all the "Master Don Juans" you'll get confused and it will mess you up.

I'm just glad I joined and got the wisdom from the top guys before they got shamed and banned.

Peace BeDJ.
What? Did Rollo get banned too? I can't believe Rollo left. He was my guy. How long ago did he leave? What is he up to? Where can I locate him to keep up with him? Anybody know?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
What? Did Rollo get banned too? I can't believe Rollo left. He was my guy. How long ago did he leave? What is he up to? Where can I locate him to keep up with him? Anybody know?
Rollo is not banned. He just hasn't been on in a bit.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game has changed, but the players are the same!

-MacGruber

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
It's no longer a game when you realize it's a human being you are fvcking with for your own self interest. When you change the course of someone's life and future actions for the worst, every condolence and reparation offered will never mean sh!t. Time heals. Life doesn't.
Thank you for admitting this. I never quite understood why people called it a game and then get mad when they are on the losing end. When people's emotions and lives are at stake.

U

user43770

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Don_Dom again.

Don_Dom said:
Rascal,

First of all, he wasn't my buddy. I don't know the guy anymore than I know you or anyone else here. I liked his posts at times. Didn't at others. There's no conspiracy. Get a grip. Good god. My point was, does this really need to be like the old Soviet Union, where a guy gets shot then everyone piles on to discredit him by any means necessary including distorting what he actually said? I said it before but here it is again...Agree or disagree with PHM or any other poster. But how about doing that based on what they've ACTUALLY said, not some distortion, eh?

Second, no one is being a victim. I was ranting a bit earlier in the thread and what I've been doing since is reeling it in and trying to have a civil discussion about what I believe is a legitimate issue. How about you join me, eh? You say I call names (not something I generally do here, no) then call names. You say there's no need for negativity, but your whole post is riddled with negativity and sarcasm. You ask who I am to question why someone should or shouldn't be here. Then you go on to explain in detail why PHM shouldn't be here.. You, sir, are a hypocrite.

But your post is a shining example of what people have been saying here for ages, I'm just now catching up to it in this thread, I guess. There seriously seems to be a cadre of posters bent on undermining the site. Some call them "betas," some call them "blue pill," some other things. I won't call them anything lest I be accused of calling people names. What I will call them, however, is predictable. It's always the same criticisms. The same tactics... Usually shaming tactics which is the hallmark of how women argue along with obfuscation, deflection, questioning manhood and on and on it goes. The same generalizing and lumping everyone who disagrees in one pile. And on and on.

In short, I smell an agenda. You likely won't see it in any one thread. Including this one. Which, as I said, probably makes me seem like I'm coming off half-****ed to the casual observer. But if you watch what is said over time on the parts of a certain crew of people, one can see it.

I'm sure his wife is a lovely woman. It still doesn't change the fact thst while you are diverting the conversation to focusing on petty snipes made earlier, and making new ones if your own, no one is addressing my earlier point: Why on earth would a married guy with such obvious disdain (from the post I cited from before) for what this community is about want to be an active member of it? And why is it the same people always piling on anyone who is on board with what this site has always been about? And why is always the same arguments and tactics used? Pook and Rollo were masters of game first. There is no comparison to what I'm talking about here. This entirely different.

This has nothing to do with being alpha or not. This has to do with an agenda that I've never seen on these boards until recently. And, apparently, others have, too. You can try to bait and cajole and try to distract from that point all you want but I stand by my point.
The bold is mine. I've also noticed a weird conglomeration of blue pill posters lately. It's like the liberal members around here have been sending each other instant messages when it's time to chime in.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Totally agree. I know the guy was heavily into unplugging, but he came with so many negatives attached, that I very much question if he was ever a truly positive influence on those he mentored. Or was he doing more harm than good? Giving out the red pill, but with a heavy dose of arsenic attached. His followers were probably unwittingly poisoning themselves.

Definitely respect.
Bwa ha ha ha ha:crackup:

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
Why are you here? You're ****ing married.

Honestly, what the **** do you ever hope to contribute to these forums?

Spell it out. In detail.

WTF do you , a married poon on a mission, purport to contribute to single guys trying to get laid?

Wow us. Spell it out

Please.

I, personally, want to hear it. In detail.

Regale me, Mr Promise Keeper.

Because I think you are out to save the world for your church. Or you just want to share your misery with people who don't have to put up with it.

Regale us. Seriously. What POSSIBLE reason would a rational male have to sign up for what you have? I've read your posts. I would rather set my balls on fire than sign up for what you have chosen, as a matter of law, for yourself. Jesus

"don't let this happen to you"

This board is for single men who want to fvck. We dont have to deal with pms or any of the rest of the horsesh1t you do. Do you know why? Because we are SINGLE. Why on earth would any of us listen to you or want what you are stuck with?

She's going to be fat, wrinkled and heinous in the next 5 years. Guaranteed. Why should we sign up for that, again , Mr Sanctimonious?
This is exactly what BeDj is alluding to about what this forum has become, "This board is for single men who want to fvck" really? Where did you read this mandate? This is the typical black and white attitude. This site/forum as I understood it originally is to help men improve. Not just single, married or the broken hearted. There's more to life than fvcking. The issue is that a lot of people on here put the cart before the horse. Do you not realize that (1) When you improve yourself overall (become a DJ) everything else will fall into place including the fvcking which seems to be your sole understanding of what this site is about (2) Married men can share equally useful information as can the single man. Why are some of you here about shaming those who are married? It's not for everyone. Some will have a successful marriage others won't. The problem with a lot of marriages is that people stop including some of those single guy/girl qualities they found exciting about each other. (3) It makes sense for a married man to come here and refresh his mind. So, that he doesn't fall back into AFC ways; which the comforts/difficulty of marriage can easily lead to.
Life is not simply black and white. Sure, you are entitled to your views but it would do you well to also entertain opposing view points so you can gain insight or better yet fully appreciate your POV. Why is there so much conflict in society because a lot of people adopt the "My way or the "high way" approach. It can be as simple as the topics on this site to a full fledged terrorism.

U

user43770

jafyk said:
This is exactly what BeDj is alluding to about what this forum has become, "This board is for single men who want to fvck" really? Where did you read this mandate? This is the typical black and white attitude. This site/forum as I understood it originally is to help men improve. Not just single, married or the broken hearted. There's more to life than fvcking. The issue is that a lot of people on here put the cart before the horse. Do you not realize that (1) When you improve yourself overall (become a DJ) everything else will fall into place including the fvcking which seems to be your sole understanding of what this site is about (2) Married men can share equally useful information as can the single man. Why are some of you here about shaming those who are married? It's not for everyone. Some will have a successful marriage others won't. The problem with a lot of marriages is that people stop including some of those single guy/girl qualities they found exciting about each other. (3) It makes sense for a married man to come here and refresh his mind. So, that he doesn't fall back into AFC ways; which the comforts/difficulty of marriage can easily lead to.
Life is not simply black and white. Sure, you are entitled to your views but it would do you well to also entertain opposing view points so you can gain insight or better yet fully appreciate your POV. Why is there so much conflict in society because a lot of people adopt the "My way or the "high way" approach. It can be as simple as the topics on this site to a full fledged terrorism.
Of course it makes sense for a married man to come to this website to freshen up his game. And I welcome it, wholeheartedly. There's a sub-forum dedicated to it.

I don't give a sh1t about a married man's perspective on cold-approaching, though. He doesn't do that sh1t. He isn't out in the field.

You can tell me all about how you used to pick up chicks when you were single. I don't care about your hay day.

Nothing against you, jafyk, I'm just jumping off.

Edit - Rollo is the exception, of course, but that guy is one of a kind.