Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Mothers Flake Like Crazy!

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same wanted to meet. Something with child. No response. Next day doest want to meet anymore. Some are bat**** horny though. It’s all has to do with their iq levels I suppose not knowing their aren’t worth **** anymore on the smv.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually lie to milfs about my age. I'm 22 but I look 26-27 so I get through. I guess they want the D asap.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Anytime I have dated a plated a single mom, it's always the same fukin story.. Flakes!

WTF it's not even worthwhile wasting any time on these chicks.
Sorry don't have the same experiences. My flake rate is near non-existent and I date quite a few of them.

Try maintaining contact between dates more.

Also this will happen more if they sense all you want is to fvck them.

Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have kids and I prefer someone in the same situation. My preference.

I'm not trying to date a single woman who wants kids from me. Not happening.
Would you LTR a single mom or cohabitate with her and her kid/s?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Would you LTR a single mom or cohabitate with her and her kid/s?
I have been in a few LTRs with single Moms. 2 of the best relationships of my life.

Never lived together tho although I wouldn't preclude that...the kids only are with them usually half the time, the other half with the Dad. Same with my kids.

Definitely don't get involved with unstable Dad situations. That WILL cause drama and problems for you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry don't have the same experiences. My flake rate is near non-existent and I date quite a few of them.

Try maintaining contact between dates more.

Also this will happen more if they sense all you want is to fvck them.
Maintaining contact between dates should be a two way thing..

If I don't text her first.. Bich doesn't text me.. She expects me to do ALL the work.

I messaged her on Sunday and arranged a meet for Friday.. Only spoke once at work..and zero text messages in between.

She can get fuked if she thinks I will do all the texting and all the date arranging too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maintaining contact between dates should be a two way thing..

If I don't text her first.. Bich doesn't text me.. She expects me to do ALL the work.

I messaged her on Sunday and arranged a meet for Friday.. Only spoke once at work..and zero text messages in between.

She can get fuked if she thinks I will do all the texting and all the date arranging too.
This is her telling you she isn't interested.

You refuse to listen.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is her telling you she isn't interested.

You refuse to listen.
You say that.. But only 6 days ago, she was on her knees sucking me off and was messaging me the very same day about doing that again..

I then suggested we get together on Tuesday or Friday.. And she said Friday would be better, which is today... Then she flaked last night.

Girls with zero interest don't just suck you off on a pretty regular basis.. I don't think her interest is high, but I think there is a matter of some games going on too & maybe it was a genuine flake.

But.. I don't care.. I got a few BJS out of her & in the long run this sloot is more trouble than its worth.. So next

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You say that.. But only 6 days ago, she was on her knees sucking me off and was messaging me the very same day about doing that again..

I then suggested we get together on Tuesday or Friday.. And she said Friday would be better, which is today... Then she flaked last night.

Girls with zero interest don't just suck you off on a pretty regular basis.. I don't think her interest is high, but I think there is a matter of some games going on too & maybe it was a genuine flake.

But.. I don't care.. I got a few BJS out of her & in the long run this sloot is more trouble than its worth.. So next
Actions brother...actions. In her mind you are the guy that will always be there for her and she will hit you up when she has nothing better to do. Or you are the backup or backup to the backup guy.

I am not saying you can't bang her...you probably could but honestly will it be worth the amount of effort? In my experience it never is.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman's brain goes through a substantial change when she has given birth, a big change, post and pre birth are two completely different people

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have that much experience with single moms. I could see single moms being rather flaky. A child is another built in excuse to flake.

The childless women that I have typically interacted with have been flaky. In the last 9 years, these women I've been interacting with have typically been 25-35 at the time I've been interacting with them. Many of them are career oriented and will flake for work reasons. Or they flake just because I interacted with them on a swipe app and they have countless options.

Think about all the things that a man has to compete with for a woman's attention: Her job, her pets, her friends, her family, her hobbies/activities. That's a lot for a childless woman. A single mom has all those plus 1 or more children and possibly baby daddy issues.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What many guys forget is that being alpha doesn't mean having the best from both sides. Women want beta comfort and alpha dominance so if you say you banged her occasionally and she svcked you off, doesnt mean she'll text you all time etc.
I mean you're not Mr.dependable. You want to bang her and whenever she "needs" you, she fvcks you. When she needs a guy for another need of hers, she Talks to him.
This is how women operate.
Why do you expect more bru? Chill.