She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You have your answer in your complaint...Anytime I have dated a plated a single mom, it's always the same fukin story.. Flakes!
WTF it's not even worthwhile wasting any time on these chicks.
Sorry don't have the same experiences. My flake rate is near non-existent and I date quite a few of them.Anytime I have dated a plated a single mom, it's always the same fukin story.. Flakes!
WTF it's not even worthwhile wasting any time on these chicks.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I have kids and I prefer someone in the same situation. My preference.Why do you even want a single mother?
Would you LTR a single mom or cohabitate with her and her kid/s?I have kids and I prefer someone in the same situation. My preference.
I'm not trying to date a single woman who wants kids from me. Not happening.
I have been in a few LTRs with single Moms. 2 of the best relationships of my life.Would you LTR a single mom or cohabitate with her and her kid/s?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Maintaining contact between dates should be a two way thing..Sorry don't have the same experiences. My flake rate is near non-existent and I date quite a few of them.
Try maintaining contact between dates more.
Also this will happen more if they sense all you want is to fvck them.
I don't.. I just want to bang themWhy do you even want a single mother?
That's why they flake.I don't.. I just want to bang them
Nah this girl has come out of a 20 year relationship recently.. She just wants to have funThat's why they flake.
This is her telling you she isn't interested.Maintaining contact between dates should be a two way thing..
If I don't text her first.. Bich doesn't text me.. She expects me to do ALL the work.
I messaged her on Sunday and arranged a meet for Friday.. Only spoke once at work..and zero text messages in between.
She can get fuked if she thinks I will do all the texting and all the date arranging too.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You say that.. But only 6 days ago, she was on her knees sucking me off and was messaging me the very same day about doing that again..This is her telling you she isn't interested.
You refuse to listen.
Actions brother...actions. In her mind you are the guy that will always be there for her and she will hit you up when she has nothing better to do. Or you are the backup or backup to the backup guy.You say that.. But only 6 days ago, she was on her knees sucking me off and was messaging me the very same day about doing that again..
I then suggested we get together on Tuesday or Friday.. And she said Friday would be better, which is today... Then she flaked last night.
Girls with zero interest don't just suck you off on a pretty regular basis.. I don't think her interest is high, but I think there is a matter of some games going on too & maybe it was a genuine flake.
But.. I don't care.. I got a few BJS out of her & in the long run this sloot is more trouble than its worth.. So next
What many guys forget is that being alpha doesn't mean having the best from both sides. Women want beta comfort and alpha dominance so if you say you banged her occasionally and she svcked you off, doesnt mean she'll text you all time etc.You say that.. But only 6 days ago, she was on her knees sucking me off and was messaging me the very same day about doing that again..
I then suggested we get together on Tuesday or Friday.. And she said Friday would be better, which is today... Then she flaked last night.
Girls with zero interest don't just suck you off on a pretty regular basis.. I don't think her interest is high, but I think there is a matter of some games going on too & maybe it was a genuine flake.
But.. I don't care.. I got a few BJS out of her & in the long run this sloot is more trouble than its worth.. So next
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.