"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Single Mothers Flake Like Crazy!

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Warpal

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
65
Reaction score
24
Age
35
I had the same wanted to meet. Something with child. No response. Next day doest want to meet anymore. Some are bat**** horny though. It’s all has to do with their iq levels I suppose not knowing their aren’t worth **** anymore on the smv.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I usually lie to milfs about my age. I'm 22 but I look 26-27 so I get through. I guess they want the D asap.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
Anytime I have dated a plated a single mom, it's always the same fukin story.. Flakes!

WTF it's not even worthwhile wasting any time on these chicks.
Sorry don't have the same experiences. My flake rate is near non-existent and I date quite a few of them.

Try maintaining contact between dates more.

Also this will happen more if they sense all you want is to fvck them.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
I have kids and I prefer someone in the same situation. My preference.

I'm not trying to date a single woman who wants kids from me. Not happening.
Would you LTR a single mom or cohabitate with her and her kid/s?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
Would you LTR a single mom or cohabitate with her and her kid/s?
I have been in a few LTRs with single Moms. 2 of the best relationships of my life.

Never lived together tho although I wouldn't preclude that...the kids only are with them usually half the time, the other half with the Dad. Same with my kids.

Definitely don't get involved with unstable Dad situations. That WILL cause drama and problems for you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Sorry don't have the same experiences. My flake rate is near non-existent and I date quite a few of them.

Try maintaining contact between dates more.

Also this will happen more if they sense all you want is to fvck them.
Maintaining contact between dates should be a two way thing..

If I don't text her first.. Bich doesn't text me.. She expects me to do ALL the work.

I messaged her on Sunday and arranged a meet for Friday.. Only spoke once at work..and zero text messages in between.

She can get fuked if she thinks I will do all the texting and all the date arranging too.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
Maintaining contact between dates should be a two way thing..

If I don't text her first.. Bich doesn't text me.. She expects me to do ALL the work.

I messaged her on Sunday and arranged a meet for Friday.. Only spoke once at work..and zero text messages in between.

She can get fuked if she thinks I will do all the texting and all the date arranging too.
This is her telling you she isn't interested.

You refuse to listen.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This is her telling you she isn't interested.

You refuse to listen.
You say that.. But only 6 days ago, she was on her knees sucking me off and was messaging me the very same day about doing that again..

I then suggested we get together on Tuesday or Friday.. And she said Friday would be better, which is today... Then she flaked last night.

Girls with zero interest don't just suck you off on a pretty regular basis.. I don't think her interest is high, but I think there is a matter of some games going on too & maybe it was a genuine flake.

But.. I don't care.. I got a few BJS out of her & in the long run this sloot is more trouble than its worth.. So next
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
You say that.. But only 6 days ago, she was on her knees sucking me off and was messaging me the very same day about doing that again..

I then suggested we get together on Tuesday or Friday.. And she said Friday would be better, which is today... Then she flaked last night.

Girls with zero interest don't just suck you off on a pretty regular basis.. I don't think her interest is high, but I think there is a matter of some games going on too & maybe it was a genuine flake.

But.. I don't care.. I got a few BJS out of her & in the long run this sloot is more trouble than its worth.. So next
Actions brother...actions. In her mind you are the guy that will always be there for her and she will hit you up when she has nothing better to do. Or you are the backup or backup to the backup guy.

I am not saying you can't bang her...you probably could but honestly will it be worth the amount of effort? In my experience it never is.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
The woman's brain goes through a substantial change when she has given birth, a big change, post and pre birth are two completely different people
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I don't have that much experience with single moms. I could see single moms being rather flaky. A child is another built in excuse to flake.

The childless women that I have typically interacted with have been flaky. In the last 9 years, these women I've been interacting with have typically been 25-35 at the time I've been interacting with them. Many of them are career oriented and will flake for work reasons. Or they flake just because I interacted with them on a swipe app and they have countless options.

Think about all the things that a man has to compete with for a woman's attention: Her job, her pets, her friends, her family, her hobbies/activities. That's a lot for a childless woman. A single mom has all those plus 1 or more children and possibly baby daddy issues.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
You say that.. But only 6 days ago, she was on her knees sucking me off and was messaging me the very same day about doing that again..

I then suggested we get together on Tuesday or Friday.. And she said Friday would be better, which is today... Then she flaked last night.

Girls with zero interest don't just suck you off on a pretty regular basis.. I don't think her interest is high, but I think there is a matter of some games going on too & maybe it was a genuine flake.

But.. I don't care.. I got a few BJS out of her & in the long run this sloot is more trouble than its worth.. So next
What many guys forget is that being alpha doesn't mean having the best from both sides. Women want beta comfort and alpha dominance so if you say you banged her occasionally and she svcked you off, doesnt mean she'll text you all time etc.
I mean you're not Mr.dependable. You want to bang her and whenever she "needs" you, she fvcks you. When she needs a guy for another need of hers, she Talks to him.
This is how women operate.
Why do you expect more bru? Chill.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top