Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you ever apologize to a woman?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you said some mean things drunk. Nothing crazy but was sorta an *******

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you have been here 4 years, its almost comedy value now, your trolling is good though

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologize for what? Accidentally elbowing her eye ball while opening a door and not seeing her? You certainly should apologize.

Blasting music at 2 AM and waking her up? You should apologize cause it’s common respect to people.

But apologize cause you didn’t reply to her? She didn’t like the flowers? You bought the wrong thing she asked for? You told a joke she didn’t find funny? You talked to a girl at a bar and she is upset cause you talked to someone else? You absolutely not should apologize for that ****.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with apologizing, when adults do something wrong that’s what they do.
What you don’t do is grovel.
I apologize is all you say, that’s it.

If she is receptive to it and not pouting like a child and you want to show your apology by doing something nice fine, if she is being difficult about it we don’t beg for forgiveness. She can get over it and fix her attitude or you don’t talk to her until she is. Do not keep repeatedly saying sorry. You said it once, that’s enough.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologize for what? Accidentally elbowing her eye ball while opening a door and not seeing her? You certainly should apologize.

Blasting music at 2 AM and waking her up? You should apologize cause it’s common respect to people.

But apologize cause you didn’t reply to her? She didn’t like the flowers? You bought the wrong thing she asked for? You told a joke she didn’t find funny? You talked to a girl at a bar and she is upset cause you talked to someone else? You absolutely not should apologize for that ****.
This is exactly what im talking about. Here is my answer

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you legitimately did something wrong than sure... apologize once. Now if the woman will not let it go, dump her.

What you don't want to do is to say you are sorry for something you don't believe is wrong, because that is dishonesty.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, it's a bad idea to apologize. But in certain instances it's ok.

OK:
"Hey honey, I'm really sorry, I accidentally ran over your roses with the lawn mower. I'll try to rescue them."
or
" Oh damn, I forgot to get eggs at the store today. I know we're out so sorry about that. I'll get some tomorrow after the Home Depot run."

NOT OK:
Wife: (Says *****-like): I saw you checking out that young girl at the store today.
Man: No I didn't.
Wife: Yes you did and it's BS!
Man: Well, I said I didn't, so I'm not apologizing because I didn't do anything wrong.
Wife (huffs and stomps out of room)
Man: (continues to watch game or whatever but doesn't give in)

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree.

Women see men who apologize as weak and know they can manipulate them. A man should not apologize for anything in the relationship. Its a woman’s job to make the relationship go round. It’s the mans job to have sex with her.

Wife: (Says *****-like): I saw you checking out that young girl at the store today.
Man: No I didn't.
Wife: Yes you did and it's BS!
I would reply:

Man: What girl? I didn’t see a girl. What are you talking about?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use apologies as another tool to get what I want. I've definitely apologized to a woman but 100% didn't mean one bit of it. I think the question is situational and way too many variables involved to give a definite answer.