"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Should you ever apologize to a woman?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Say you said some mean things drunk. Nothing crazy but was sorta an *******
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
OP you have been here 4 years, its almost comedy value now, your trolling is good though
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Means1988

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
62
Age
36
Apologize for what? Accidentally elbowing her eye ball while opening a door and not seeing her? You certainly should apologize.

Blasting music at 2 AM and waking her up? You should apologize cause it’s common respect to people.

But apologize cause you didn’t reply to her? She didn’t like the flowers? You bought the wrong thing she asked for? You told a joke she didn’t find funny? You talked to a girl at a bar and she is upset cause you talked to someone else? You absolutely not should apologize for that ****.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Nothing wrong with apologizing, when adults do something wrong that’s what they do.
What you don’t do is grovel.
I apologize is all you say, that’s it.

If she is receptive to it and not pouting like a child and you want to show your apology by doing something nice fine, if she is being difficult about it we don’t beg for forgiveness. She can get over it and fix her attitude or you don’t talk to her until she is. Do not keep repeatedly saying sorry. You said it once, that’s enough.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Apologize for what? Accidentally elbowing her eye ball while opening a door and not seeing her? You certainly should apologize.

Blasting music at 2 AM and waking her up? You should apologize cause it’s common respect to people.

But apologize cause you didn’t reply to her? She didn’t like the flowers? You bought the wrong thing she asked for? You told a joke she didn’t find funny? You talked to a girl at a bar and she is upset cause you talked to someone else? You absolutely not should apologize for that ****.
This is exactly what im talking about. Here is my answer
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
If you legitimately did something wrong than sure... apologize once. Now if the woman will not let it go, dump her.

What you don't want to do is to say you are sorry for something you don't believe is wrong, because that is dishonesty.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Generally speaking, it's a bad idea to apologize. But in certain instances it's ok.

OK:
"Hey honey, I'm really sorry, I accidentally ran over your roses with the lawn mower. I'll try to rescue them."
or
" Oh damn, I forgot to get eggs at the store today. I know we're out so sorry about that. I'll get some tomorrow after the Home Depot run."

NOT OK:
Wife: (Says *****-like): I saw you checking out that young girl at the store today.
Man: No I didn't.
Wife: Yes you did and it's BS!
Man: Well, I said I didn't, so I'm not apologizing because I didn't do anything wrong.
Wife (huffs and stomps out of room)
Man: (continues to watch game or whatever but doesn't give in)
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
Apologize for what? Accidentally elbowing her eye ball while opening a door and not seeing her? You certainly should apologize.

Blasting music at 2 AM and waking her up? You should apologize cause it’s common respect to people.

But apologize cause you didn’t reply to her? She didn’t like the flowers? You bought the wrong thing she asked for? You told a joke she didn’t find funny? You talked to a girl at a bar and she is upset cause you talked to someone else? You absolutely not should apologize for that ****.
Agree.

Women see men who apologize as weak and know they can manipulate them. A man should not apologize for anything in the relationship. Its a woman’s job to make the relationship go round. It’s the mans job to have sex with her.


Wife: (Says *****-like): I saw you checking out that young girl at the store today.
Man: No I didn't.
Wife: Yes you did and it's BS!
I would reply:

Wife: (Says *****-like): I saw you checking out that young girl at the store today.
Man: What girl? I didn’t see a girl. What are you talking about?
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I use apologies as another tool to get what I want. I've definitely apologized to a woman but 100% didn't mean one bit of it. I think the question is situational and way too many variables involved to give a definite answer.
 
Top