Ryan Adams
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2016
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 114
- Age
- 37
Now im not talkong spilling and saying sorry
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I did onceNow im not talkong spilling and saying sorry
Nah. Keep her on the emotional roller coaster.Say you said some mean things drunk. Nothing crazy but was sorta an *******
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Different offenses require different make good approaches, or not. If you’re really that interested, give us All your hypothetical examples. I, like many others here am Not the Amazing Kreskin…This never happened to me... Im just asking
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
BoomI did once
" i'm sorry i didn't dump you sooner."
Women will try and make you feel sorry for many things you shouldn t and its a trap most of the time.Boom
End of thread.
This is exactly what im talking about. Here is my answerApologize for what? Accidentally elbowing her eye ball while opening a door and not seeing her? You certainly should apologize.
Blasting music at 2 AM and waking her up? You should apologize cause it’s common respect to people.
But apologize cause you didn’t reply to her? She didn’t like the flowers? You bought the wrong thing she asked for? You told a joke she didn’t find funny? You talked to a girl at a bar and she is upset cause you talked to someone else? You absolutely not should apologize for that ****.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Agree.Apologize for what? Accidentally elbowing her eye ball while opening a door and not seeing her? You certainly should apologize.
Blasting music at 2 AM and waking her up? You should apologize cause it’s common respect to people.
But apologize cause you didn’t reply to her? She didn’t like the flowers? You bought the wrong thing she asked for? You told a joke she didn’t find funny? You talked to a girl at a bar and she is upset cause you talked to someone else? You absolutely not should apologize for that ****.
I would reply:Wife: (Says *****-like): I saw you checking out that young girl at the store today.
Man: No I didn't.
Wife: Yes you did and it's BS!