Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I have no racial preference necessarilyWhat about a Black or Asian girl?
Ha! I thought you meant 5 feet tall. How tall was she?Mine was a “5” I met online. A normal chick that I felt comfortable with. No regrets.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
a$$ is a$$, as long as she's not the elephant woman. That doesn't mean you want to wake up next to her for the rest of your life it just means you want to bust a nut. If she does what you want, satisfies your urges and is a tight piece, as long as she's not a complete troll, what's the problem? When I was younger, yep, I was holding out for the runway model but honestly, those b*tches are too much work to hustle into bed usually. You can get a 5-7 into bed much easier, the sex will be good usually and a round 2 is much more likely in a usual rotation.5/10 woman in looks can be very satysfying in bed if she is young.
I understand guys that hesitate to phuck 5/10 for their first time. I also thought I'm too good for them when I was young myself but I need to mention I was stupid.
Young 5/10 body can be very satysfying. Just use condom and don't get into LTR and it's very good experience.
That means the grade scale is not just a matter of looks, but it's a matter of character and how many other guys (or girls, or multiple at one time, or porn movies she has acted in, etc....). A used up woman or hor would be less than an hb5, no matter how hot she looks because she deals with or has dealt with too many other guys to feel good about yourself for dealing with her.Because 4/10 means ugly. 5/10 and above is ok. It means experience w/o a hangover.
Generally agree.If your not fvcking or a virgin you better fvck what you can get. Preferably NONPAID sex. The female needs to want to give it.
Well yeah. It would be bad for your spirit. Find a "nice" heavy chick or non experience one for the first time.Generally agree.
But the hard drug use of this chick scares me. It goes back to the principle of “Don’t stick your D in crazy.” That’s my #1 concern here.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Well yeah. It would be bad for your spirit. Find a "nice" heavy chick or non experience one for the first time.
...or as you said, it would be bad for your spirit?The female needs to want to give it.
This lady is like a 3a$$ is a$$, as long as she's not the elephant woman. That doesn't mean you want to wake up next to her for the rest of your life it just means you want to bust a nut. If she does what you want, satisfies your urges and is a tight piece, as long as she's not a complete troll, what's the problem? When I was younger, yep, I was holding out for the runway model but honestly, those b*tches are too much work to hustle into bed usually. You can get a 5-7 into bed much easier, the sex will be good usually and a round 2 is much more likely in a usual rotation.
I even prefer fat chicksThe OP definitely can get laid. But I would hold out just a little while longer for a more chill//stable/normal chick even if she’s fat. Then destroy that puzzy lol
That’s fine. My first was (a former) very fat chick that lost weight. Basically she was very “thick” which was fine. But 26 yo and blonde, so still cute.I even prefer fat chicks
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Does that really work though? Will ****ing this tweaker lead to me banging a fat girl in her 20s (that's my idea of a 9)?
no that wont lead you to banging hotter women, its just one step of many that you need to do to get awareness and chitDoes that really work though? Will ****ing this tweaker lead to me banging a fat girl in her 20s (that's my idea of a 9)?
What would that prove? It just means you can pick up garbage. Most people on here can. You dont work your way up you just establish how low you had to go.if you are virgin or have low experience and behave like social autist or dont initiate near women then u should go try bang anything even if shes old and fat
(i personally dont mind old and non-hot chicks if they are not fat).
once u feel u have enough of experience with ugly fat old th0ts you should raise your SMV (look, job,,haircut,gym and stuff)
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.