"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Should I sleep with really ugly woman?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I am an incel with pretty much no sexual experience. I am almost 26 but now a 45 year old ex-tweaker wants to hook up with me. Problem is that much like you guys are repulsed by fat chicks I am repulsed by older women (like 15 years older and more) plus I hate tweakers with the burning passion of a thousand dwarf stars. I am thinking though that I should just do this and get it over with. What do you guys say?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
If I was in your position then absolutely

Far too many dudes with oneitis or hoping to land an 8+ from nothing

Never happens

Spin lower plates, gain experience, work your way up
Does that really work though? Will ****ing this tweaker lead to me banging a fat girl in her 20s (that's my idea of a 9)?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Does that really work though? Will ****ing this tweaker lead to me banging a fat girl in her 20s (that's my idea of a 9)?
Who knows, maybe you should forget about having sex with this women who wants to sex with you and stay a virgin?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
4,818
Location
象外
Does that really work though? Will ****ing this tweaker lead to me banging a fat girl in her 20s (that's my idea of a 9)?

You (and everybody else who is too terrified to try) are thinking about this the wrong way.

They (and you) mistakenly believe that the act of sleeping with an ugly chick will lead DIRECTLY to sleeping with a hot chick.

Then they can't see PROOF in their mind of this, and decide against it.

This is a false idea to protect your terrified ego.

To prove this, imagine if you were relaxed, eyes closed, slightly buzzed, and the tweaker chick did ALL the work, starting with a slow, sensual massage etc, would you LET HER give you a handy or a hummer? Of course you would.

The way you go from ugly chick to hot chick is a VERY SLOW and lengthy process, taking a year or more.

The MAIN THING this will build is your confidence with women.

And no, you are NOT confident with tweakers and would sleep with them IF ONLY they were hot.

That is just an excuse.

Your confidence (and therefore game) is WEAK, even around tweaker chicks.

Building social skills takes TIME and consistent effort, like any other complicated collection of skills.

Kind of like slowly playing chopsticks and then over time, with a lot of practice, being able to play moonlight sonata.

But most people say, "Dude, you're saying if I play chopsticks, then I'll be able to play moonlight sonata? That doesn't make any sense!"

And they stay incels for the rest of their lives.
 

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
I am an incel with pretty much no sexual experience. I am almost 26 but now a 45 year old ex-tweaker wants to hook up with me. Problem is that much like you guys are repulsed by fat chicks I am repulsed by older women (like 15 years older and more) plus I hate tweakers with the burning passion of a thousand dwarf stars. I am thinking though that I should just do this and get it over with. What do you guys say?
What’s the boner factor? Will you be able to get it up?
-Augustus-
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If I was in your position then absolutely

Far too many dudes with oneitis or hoping to land an 8+ from nothing

Never happens

Spin lower plates, gain experience, work your way up
This advice is well suited for you OP
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I am an incel with pretty much no sexual experience. I am almost 26 but now a 45 year old ex-tweaker wants to hook up with me. Problem is that much like you guys are repulsed by fat chicks I am repulsed by older women (like 15 years older and more) plus I hate tweakers with the burning passion of a thousand dwarf stars. I am thinking though that I should just do this and get it over with. What do you guys say?
Older women are gross.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I agree with starting low and working up, if you have to. If your in a sex slump, often the first lay will be the spark and once you get that then others will follow more easily. Women can smell a man who is desperate for sex. They can also smell a man who gets it regularly. Which do u think is more attractive to them? I rest my case.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Bang her repeatedly for the experience. Keep her as a player. She can teach you things (I would hope) Just MAKE SURE you wrap it every time.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I am an incel with pretty much no sexual experience. I am almost 26 but now a 45 year old ex-tweaker wants to hook up with me. Problem is that much like you guys are repulsed by fat chicks I am repulsed by older women (like 15 years older and more) plus I hate tweakers with the burning passion of a thousand dwarf stars. I am thinking though that I should just do this and get it over with. What do you guys say?
What about a Black or Asian girl?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No.

Don't do it. It will phuck up your psychology.

Go to some disco, pickup really average 5/10 girl your age, phuck her. Just get dressed well, drink a bit and hit on the chick that other guys don't hit at at that moment.

My first woman was 6/10 in looks and I consider it a good start to my sexual career.
Mine was a “5” I met online. A normal chick that I felt comfortable with. No regrets.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Honestly speaking, I'd prefer to go 5/10 chick year earlier. Being late starter sucks.

Generally speaking, if guy can phuck 5/10 he SHOULD phuck 5/10 ASAP. ***** is a *****, first ***** carries knowledge and understanding of the world. Doesn't matter if it's 5/10, 6/10, 7/10, 8/10.

HOWEVER, 4/10 is a NO.

Because 4/10 means ugly. 5/10 and above is ok. It means experience w/o a hangover.
Precisely. I’ll catch some hate for saying this, but a decent 5 can actually be kinda cute. A 4 will make you gag and will almost certainly fail the boner test.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
5/10 woman in looks can be very satysfying in bed if she is young.

I understand guys that hesitate to phuck 5/10 for their first time. I also thought I'm too good for them when I was young myself but I need to mention I was stupid.

Young 5/10 body can be very satysfying. Just use condom and don't get into LTR and it's very good experience.
45 ain't young
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top