Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I sleep with really ugly woman?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an incel with pretty much no sexual experience. I am almost 26 but now a 45 year old ex-tweaker wants to hook up with me. Problem is that much like you guys are repulsed by fat chicks I am repulsed by older women (like 15 years older and more) plus I hate tweakers with the burning passion of a thousand dwarf stars. I am thinking though that I should just do this and get it over with. What do you guys say?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was in your position then absolutely

Far too many dudes with oneitis or hoping to land an 8+ from nothing

Never happens

Spin lower plates, gain experience, work your way up
Does that really work though? Will ****ing this tweaker lead to me banging a fat girl in her 20s (that's my idea of a 9)?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that really work though? Will ****ing this tweaker lead to me banging a fat girl in her 20s (that's my idea of a 9)?
Who knows, maybe you should forget about having sex with this women who wants to sex with you and stay a virgin?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You (and everybody else who is too terrified to try) are thinking about this the wrong way.

They (and you) mistakenly believe that the act of sleeping with an ugly chick will lead DIRECTLY to sleeping with a hot chick.

Then they can't see PROOF in their mind of this, and decide against it.

This is a false idea to protect your terrified ego.

To prove this, imagine if you were relaxed, eyes closed, slightly buzzed, and the tweaker chick did ALL the work, starting with a slow, sensual massage etc, would you LET HER give you a handy or a hummer? Of course you would.

The way you go from ugly chick to hot chick is a VERY SLOW and lengthy process, taking a year or more.

The MAIN THING this will build is your confidence with women.

And no, you are NOT confident with tweakers and would sleep with them IF ONLY they were hot.

That is just an excuse.

Your confidence (and therefore game) is WEAK, even around tweaker chicks.

Building social skills takes TIME and consistent effort, like any other complicated collection of skills.

Kind of like slowly playing chopsticks and then over time, with a lot of practice, being able to play moonlight sonata.

But most people say, "Dude, you're saying if I play chopsticks, then I'll be able to play moonlight sonata? That doesn't make any sense!"

And they stay incels for the rest of their lives.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an incel with pretty much no sexual experience. I am almost 26 but now a 45 year old ex-tweaker wants to hook up with me. Problem is that much like you guys are repulsed by fat chicks I am repulsed by older women (like 15 years older and more) plus I hate tweakers with the burning passion of a thousand dwarf stars. I am thinking though that I should just do this and get it over with. What do you guys say?
What’s the boner factor? Will you be able to get it up?
-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If I was in your position then absolutely

Far too many dudes with oneitis or hoping to land an 8+ from nothing

Never happens

Spin lower plates, gain experience, work your way up
This advice is well suited for you OP

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are gross.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with starting low and working up, if you have to. If your in a sex slump, often the first lay will be the spark and once you get that then others will follow more easily. Women can smell a man who is desperate for sex. They can also smell a man who gets it regularly. Which do u think is more attractive to them? I rest my case.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her repeatedly for the experience. Keep her as a player. She can teach you things (I would hope) Just MAKE SURE you wrap it every time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about a Black or Asian girl?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No.

Don't do it. It will phuck up your psychology.

Go to some disco, pickup really average 5/10 girl your age, phuck her. Just get dressed well, drink a bit and hit on the chick that other guys don't hit at at that moment.

My first woman was 6/10 in looks and I consider it a good start to my sexual career.
Mine was a “5” I met online. A normal chick that I felt comfortable with. No regrets.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Honestly speaking, I'd prefer to go 5/10 chick year earlier. Being late starter sucks.

Generally speaking, if guy can phuck 5/10 he SHOULD phuck 5/10 ASAP. ***** is a *****, first ***** carries knowledge and understanding of the world. Doesn't matter if it's 5/10, 6/10, 7/10, 8/10.

HOWEVER, 4/10 is a NO.

Because 4/10 means ugly. 5/10 and above is ok. It means experience w/o a hangover.
Precisely. I’ll catch some hate for saying this, but a decent 5 can actually be kinda cute. A 4 will make you gag and will almost certainly fail the boner test.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/10 woman in looks can be very satysfying in bed if she is young.

I understand guys that hesitate to phuck 5/10 for their first time. I also thought I'm too good for them when I was young myself but I need to mention I was stupid.

Young 5/10 body can be very satysfying. Just use condom and don't get into LTR and it's very good experience.
45 ain't young