Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I ever tell her about my kid and my Open Releationship?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will meet a 22-year-old one and I thought before we meet each other and I start building deep comfort (telling about myselft etc) should I be completely authentic and tell her about my life partner or not?

What were your experiences?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You already asked the same question in the other thread and got answers. I mean you are bringing them home to your kid and wife so wouldn't you think it's kinda necessary?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
You already asked the same question in the other thread and got answers. I mean you are bringing them home to your kid and wife so wouldn't you think it's kinda necessary?
İ don't bring her home. That question (last week) was more about the frame.

Right now i asked about a specific situation which i will handle and get confident with.

Thanks

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
İ don't bring her home. That question (last week) was more about the frame.

Right now i asked about a specific situation which i will handle and get confident with.

Thanks
Frame is everything. You don’t fix frame problems in a week.

You can say or do anything with the right frame. I would argue saying less about things is better than saying more.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am unfamiliar with your other thread - but considering you are in an open relationship with a child from that relationship, this sounds like it is just a fling with this 22 year old. Why say anything at all about anything else? I am guessing this is purely for sex. Just have fun with it and keep things light. If you start getting heavy with this 22 year old she likely bolts anyway.