"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

reddit: 37F Why don't men chase me anymore?

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
It’s good to be a man, sux to be a woman.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
1. For everyone not noticing, she mentions church. To me, she looks like the kind that only had sex with the 2 dudes in her 20s.
2. I am not a grammar nazi, but I hope English was not her first language.
3. She seems imature and in denial. For a 37 y.o. woman.
4. I bet you could have a lot of sex by joining a women forum and trying to understand a little bit how they feel. But I have a soul and a d1ck and not enough time to hear more women whining so...yeah, ain't nobody got time for that.
I ignore it when women say that they're Christians these days. It doesn't actually mean anything to them.

I will liken it to me saying I don't eat pizza: get a few beers in me, give me a slice
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was just rejected by a girl that's hitting 29 ... I told her how I felt about her and that if she changes her mind to let me know,
You and the rest of her Betas orbitors (granted, you are in a very high orbit) will be saved up in the enclosed glass case that says BREAK IF HITTING THE WALL. All she needs is one to be available and still interested. :rolleyes:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I ignore it when women say that they're Christians these days. It doesn't actually mean anything to them.

I will liken it to me saying I don't eat pizza: get a few beers in me, give me a slice
Maybe it means something to some of them - the ones who are also least likely to (still) be single and/or use OLD in the first place.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
You and the rest of her Betas orbitors (granted, you are in a very high orbit) will be saved up in the enclosed glass case that says BREAK IF HITTING THE WALL. All she needs is one to be available and still interested. :rolleyes:
sad truth, but I already got another one going that treats me real well
 
Top