MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Send her to me, please.Interesting, I was just rejected by a girl that's hitting 29, super busy with her carreer, and wants basically what I reckon would be a christian chad. She's pretty hot, so I bet there's guys throwing themselves at her, and she's extremely kind by nature so I (and from what she told me, 2 others in the past as well) mistook this as IOI. She says she's looking for someone that has similar values as her (christian I guess, always looking to become a better person, whatever the fvck that means, etc.). Now, she says she's happy being alone but wants to find someone for life, while that 30 is closing in real fast. Anyways, I told her how I felt about her and that if she changes her mind to let me know, and in the meantime I'm dating another 28 year old hottie, just having fun, not planning anything serious or whatsoever. I wonder if the first girl will hit the wall as well.
She's gonna be nice and kind and do things for you and when you try to make a move, she'll reject you because she "was just being nice" and doesn't feel attracted to you lolSend her to me, please.
I am the one in bold.![]()
Seems like you don't know anything about "religious"women.1. For everyone not noticing, she mentions church. To me, she looks like the kind that only had sex with the 2 dudes in her 20s.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Oh yeah, nevermind, don't send her to meEDIT: oh yeah and she's a feminist
Believe me, you just think you know your "religious women". Maybe you even do.Seems like you don't know anything about "religious"women.
I've seen all kinds of religious women. There are few christian women who only have sex with 2 guys in their 20s. Doesnt matter how they present themselves or how their family is.Believe me, you just think you know your "religious women". Maybe you even do.
I am a Christian myself and live in a country with a lot of Christian women. I know their layers.
Do you really think I've said something that's not right?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I don't adress Chistians in general. Just the type presented by the OP. The kind that has 1 or 2 sexual partners until they're 30something. Maybe she falls for a guy that pumps and dumps her after a short time and her hope in men is lost. They are a really sensitive kind of woman.I've seen all kinds of religious women. There are few christian women who only have sex with 2 guys in their 20s. Doesnt matter how they present themselves or how their family is.
But you can't judge a girl by the things she is revealing about herself. They all paint their stories like they are innocent and they manipulate guys very well.I don't adress Chistians in general. Just the type presented by the OP. The kind that has 1 or 2 sexual partners until they're 30something. Maybe she falls for a guy that pumps and dumps her after a short time and her hope in men is lost. They are a really sensitive kind of woman.
What's weird for me about this one is how immature she is mentally.
TBH I was mostly exposed to them in they're 20's and very rarely their early 30's. Considering how male/female interactions work these days, it looks possible to see many reddit posts like this in the future.
I am speaking from experience, not stories.But you can't judge a girl by the things she is revealing about herself. They all paint their stories like they are innocent and they manipulate guys very well.
My religious ex who had sex with many guys and is still riding the CC will tell the one she wants to settle with that she's a good girl. Not in a direct way but in an indirect way. These women know how to make you believe something without directory telling you how you should perceive her.
I'm also speaking from experience and that was one of my experiences. You don't need to feel sorry for it. That's normal nowadays.I am speaking from experience, not stories.
Sorry about your "religious" ex whoring around.
I had almost no girls telling me they're "good girls". Wouldn't phase me.
Enough with the religion walk, seems pointless if you ask me.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.