logicallefty
Moderator
It’s good to be a man, sux to be a woman.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I ignore it when women say that they're Christians these days. It doesn't actually mean anything to them.1. For everyone not noticing, she mentions church. To me, she looks like the kind that only had sex with the 2 dudes in her 20s.
2. I am not a grammar nazi, but I hope English was not her first language.
3. She seems imature and in denial. For a 37 y.o. woman.
4. I bet you could have a lot of sex by joining a women forum and trying to understand a little bit how they feel. But I have a soul and a d1ck and not enough time to hear more women whining so...yeah, ain't nobody got time for that.
You and the rest of her Betas orbitors (granted, you are in a very high orbit) will be saved up in the enclosed glass case that says BREAK IF HITTING THE WALL. All she needs is one to be available and still interested.I was just rejected by a girl that's hitting 29 ... I told her how I felt about her and that if she changes her mind to let me know,
With the fine print saying "chad". Oh phoey.It’s good to be a man, sux to be a woman.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Maybe it means something to some of them - the ones who are also least likely to (still) be single and/or use OLD in the first place.I ignore it when women say that they're Christians these days. It doesn't actually mean anything to them.
I will liken it to me saying I don't eat pizza: get a few beers in me, give me a slice
Nah, you have to check them.Maybe it means something to some of them - the ones who are also least likely to (still) be single and/or use OLD in the first place.
sad truth, but I already got another one going that treats me real wellYou and the rest of her Betas orbitors (granted, you are in a very high orbit) will be saved up in the enclosed glass case that says BREAK IF HITTING THE WALL. All she needs is one to be available and still interested.![]()