Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reddit: 37F Why don't men chase me anymore?

logicallefty

Reaction score
It’s good to be a man, sux to be a woman.

U

user43770

1. For everyone not noticing, she mentions church. To me, she looks like the kind that only had sex with the 2 dudes in her 20s.
2. I am not a grammar nazi, but I hope English was not her first language.
3. She seems imature and in denial. For a 37 y.o. woman.
4. I bet you could have a lot of sex by joining a women forum and trying to understand a little bit how they feel. But I have a soul and a d1ck and not enough time to hear more women whining so...yeah, ain't nobody got time for that.
I ignore it when women say that they're Christians these days. It doesn't actually mean anything to them.

I will liken it to me saying I don't eat pizza: get a few beers in me, give me a slice

Last edited by a moderator:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just rejected by a girl that's hitting 29 ... I told her how I felt about her and that if she changes her mind to let me know,
You and the rest of her Betas orbitors (granted, you are in a very high orbit) will be saved up in the enclosed glass case that says BREAK IF HITTING THE WALL. All she needs is one to be available and still interested. :rolleyes:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ignore it when women say that they're Christians these days. It doesn't actually mean anything to them.

I will liken it to me saying I don't eat pizza: get a few beers in me, give me a slice
Maybe it means something to some of them - the ones who are also least likely to (still) be single and/or use OLD in the first place.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and the rest of her Betas orbitors (granted, you are in a very high orbit) will be saved up in the enclosed glass case that says BREAK IF HITTING THE WALL. All she needs is one to be available and still interested. :rolleyes:
sad truth, but I already got another one going that treats me real well