"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Red pill is real and it works

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
I've been crushing on girl 1 for about a year now. We went for drinks and dinner once, I asked her out a few times again, she always had excuse. This summer, I finally started to expand my circle of women and just started dating girl 2, while actively ignoring girl 1 when she was initiating contact. Hooked up with her, and posted something date related on social media. Girl 1 now asked me out, pretty sure it will lead to something as well.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It will change your life, good man.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Follow up, met with girl 1, she doesn't feel the attraction the way I feel about her, so I told her I won't be friends with her (she wanted to be friends), and that if she changes her mind, she knows where I stand and how I feel. Right after, I set up with girl 2 to come to my city next weekend, and we'll spend the night. Keep them rolling, guys, there is always a better woman around the corner. A-L-W-A-Y-S.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Follow up, met with girl 1, she doesn't feel the attraction the way I feel about her, so I told her I won't be friends with her (she wanted to be friends), and that if she changes her mind, she knows where I stand and how I feel. Right after, I set up with girl 2 to come to my city next weekend, and we'll spend the night. Keep them rolling, guys, there is always a better woman around the corner. A-L-W-A-Y-S.
Fascinating how womens minds works is'nt it.
Age old advice - if women notice other women interested in you, they themselves will become intrigued.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
don't care, got #1 to take care of that :)
Never forget that she isn't yours it's only your turn. Women can come and go in a blink of an eye. Never assume just because you are banging a woman today that you will be banging her next week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80
Top