Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill is real and it works

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been crushing on girl 1 for about a year now. We went for drinks and dinner once, I asked her out a few times again, she always had excuse. This summer, I finally started to expand my circle of women and just started dating girl 2, while actively ignoring girl 1 when she was initiating contact. Hooked up with her, and posted something date related on social media. Girl 1 now asked me out, pretty sure it will lead to something as well.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will change your life, good man.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up, met with girl 1, she doesn't feel the attraction the way I feel about her, so I told her I won't be friends with her (she wanted to be friends), and that if she changes her mind, she knows where I stand and how I feel. Right after, I set up with girl 2 to come to my city next weekend, and we'll spend the night. Keep them rolling, guys, there is always a better woman around the corner. A-L-W-A-Y-S.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up, met with girl 1, she doesn't feel the attraction the way I feel about her, so I told her I won't be friends with her (she wanted to be friends), and that if she changes her mind, she knows where I stand and how I feel. Right after, I set up with girl 2 to come to my city next weekend, and we'll spend the night. Keep them rolling, guys, there is always a better woman around the corner. A-L-W-A-Y-S.
Fascinating how womens minds works is'nt it.
Age old advice - if women notice other women interested in you, they themselves will become intrigued.

Reactions: B80

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
don't care, got #1 to take care of that :)
Never forget that she isn't yours it's only your turn. Women can come and go in a blink of an eye. Never assume just because you are banging a woman today that you will be banging her next week.

Reactions: B80