Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick advice guys. Psychology experts only

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's due to being a sociopath but one of the things which bothers me is paranoia.

Today I scored for the first time with a girl on the fourth date.

Immediately after sex I had this repulsion and disgust along with a paranoid feeling that she'd try to screw me over or try to lock me down or threaten me.

I start feeling like she'll use her parents to fvck me over, or cry rape or some crap like that and I feel like running away from her, leading the women to chase me.

It's like an automatic game that makes women want me more but it's not something I want to feel.

When I have sex with a woman for the first time, I start feeling like I OWE HER SOMETHING or I'm indebted which she can use against me.

This is why I feel like always documenting consent beforehand which I know is a beta move.

I'm not sure if it's some kind of AFC behaviour, but anyone felt something like that? Anyone who can shed some light? I don't want to go to a therapist about this BS.

Thank you guys. Please do help if you can.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably you have a feeling of distrust towards your mother. Can you confirm that?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of this....

The Kinks "Destroyer" (with lyrics).... Paranoia, the destroyer....

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's due to being a sociopath but one of the things which bothers me is paranoia.

Today I scored for the first time with a girl on the fourth date.

Immediately after sex I had this repulsion and disgust along with a paranoid feeling that she'd try to screw me over or try to lock me down or threaten me.

I start feeling like she'll use her parents to fvck me over, or cry rape or some crap like that and I feel like running away from her, leading the women to chase me.

It's like an automatic game that makes women want me more but it's not something I want to feel.

When I have sex with a woman for the first time, I start feeling like I OWE HER SOMETHING or I'm indebted which she can use against me.

This is why I feel like always documenting consent beforehand which I know is a beta move.

I'm not sure if it's some kind of AFC behaviour, but anyone felt something like that? Anyone who can shed some light? I don't want to go to a therapist about this BS.

Thank you guys. Please do help if you can.
I have a background in psychology. I don't blame for feeling paranoid that women will screw them over because a lot of women in this third-wave of feminists who bash man, anything is possible, especially when the law isn't on your side. It may be social anxiety or generalized anxiety disorder. Check in with a therapist and take steps to make sure you're using the best condoms available to avoid impregnating a woman.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You're projecting weird vibes from your poor diet onto your natural reaction of Testosterone (which makes you want to go far and wide and leave her to spread your seed), combined with the fact you didn't satisfy her (or you'd be mesmerized by her Oxytocin, the cuddle/bonding chemical).

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably you have a feeling of distrust towards your mother. Can you confirm that?
Yes. But it's not just her. I can't seem to trust anyone completely except myself. She seems to love me but she possibly has a personality disorder too. Maybe I'm projecting my own self on other people.
You're projecting weird vibes from your poor diet onto your natural reaction of Testosterone (which makes you want to go far and wide and leave her to spread your seed), combined with the fact you didn't satisfy her (or you'd be mesmerized by her Oxytocin, the cuddle/bonding chemical).
Even when she screamed my name for over an hour, texted me first that she had a great time. Combine this with making a overt feminist suck c0ck. I'm pretty sure she was satisfied, even if she wasn't I did my best. Fvck what she thinks.

I can't release OXT, it's sad that I can't feel those happy trust feelings people normally feel.
That's what my psychiatrist told me when I got diagnosed.

I think you are right, a good diet and an intense fitness routine would help.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get the nut, treat er like chit.. and run.

Read poons posts..

Girls want the best genes, and need support. These days they get that from multiple sources.

Sounds like you are playing a bit of a provider male role here..

No one owes you chit.. you don't owe anyone else nothing.

Best sex is always win win..

Betas bargain and manipulate to get there needs met.

Alph dcks shamelessly knock any tail up..

Well bread djs are leaders who provide value and good fortune to there friends/family/fbuddy's.

Ehh idk

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to sometimes start devaluing women after the initial chase.

That can be looked at through a psychology frame of "sociopath/bpd/npd/hpd/" or whatever. But I don't think that's necessarily all it is.

I think there is a natural element of testosterone pushing you away from comfort, and towards chasing others.
I think you and Neil are right, maybe I'm rationalising testosterone by negative self talk.
Meditation, fitness and a good diet seems to be the answer. Thank you.

Last edited: