Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Programming Language Used By SoSuave

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one where you can't search any three letter word because it's deemed "too common" lmao.

Want to search "FDS"? Lol nope.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The one where you can't search any three letter word because it's deemed "too common" lmao.

Want to search "FDS"? Lol nope.
It’s the default search engine that ships with the forum software, it’s pretty weak.

However, as I have mentioned many times you can use google’s “site:” tag to limit your Google search to this site, thusly:

If Google is your default search engine in your url location bar type:

site http://www.sosuave.net/forums “<quoted search terms>”

if not go to google.com and type it in the search box.

And hit ENTER.

and you’ll get the results you want @BillyPilgrim

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the default search engine that ships with the forum software, it’s pretty weak.

However, as I have mentioned many times you can use google’s “site:” tag to limit your Google search to this site, thusly:

If Google is your default search engine in your url location bar type:

site://www.sosuave.net/forums <search terms>

if not go to google.com and type it in the search box.

And hit ENTER.

and you’ll get the results you want @BillyPilgrim
I am familiar with this, but even this method has pretty poor results. I spent about 20 minutes trying to find the "post a pic of a 10" thread on google and couldn't find it. Seems like many threads aren't even indexed.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well searches are literal, search engines have no comprehension they can find stuff, but searching for “fruit” instead of say “oranges” is kinda futile. ;)

An LLM enhanced search engine might be able to understand the “spirit” of your search in the future, I’ve read all the engines are considering this.

The reason LLM searches are so powerful is that they come up with alternate search terms and run hundreds of these in parallel and choose the most relevant to compute the answers as best they can.

I’ve been tempted to put up an LLM and have it learn from SoSuave exclusively, that would be utterly hilarious to play with given some of the whacky stuff that’s been posted over the years.