Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

Read for FREE!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gal Gadot, a nice looking actress

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Blondie holding the coffee 8.5/10

Brunette at the end 9/10

Read for FREE!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violetta Skvartsova
playing the wrong national anthem was a combination of stupid and disrespectful.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL regarding the Amish. Interestingly, though, I was in Amish country a couple years ago and I noticed there were some extraordinarily attractive young fillies out there.

To each his own. I have really grown to hate large amounts of makeup. There are two ways to use makeup... One is as a slight and tasteful seasoning to enhance the "dish", and the other is a cosmetic face dump that hides what's really there. For me, these women are literally creating an illusion which triggers men to react.

I do like a little subtle makeup. I just don't like the full paint job. I find it fake and manipulative. I'm fortunate to have a girl who has that natural beauty I love. She doesn't need makeup at all, even at her age. She definitely won the genetic lottery, to my benefit. For me, there's nothing like a fresh, smiling female face that is natural and without pretense. It's easy for me to overlook minor flaws because I value naturalness over cover-up. That's just my preference. When I see an artificially manufactured woman, I see massive problems behind the facade. That speaks louder to me than the exterior paint job.
I concur whole heartedly....

I've really come to find the most attractive aspect of a woman is the adoration in her eyes as she looks at me. In fact her Demeanor and Expression can elevate her appearance a great deal....

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some posters here are right though, to each his own.
Interesting story, I got made fun of for weeks at school because I didn't know what spunk was. My 'friend' made me a 'wank schedule' from a blank school timetable. Years later, he got shat on on FB though over thoughtless comments he made about clappers during Covid, so hah hah cvnt.

Read for FREE!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say at least 4/5 of the gals here are 10/10: :cool:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I skimmed this thread and I haven't seen any 10s yet. Lots of 7s, 8s, and some 9s.

I could try to find one myself but it would take hours. I don't save them on my computer like a simp.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I skimmed this thread and I haven't seen any 10s yet. Lots of 7s, 8s, and some 9s.

I could try to find one myself but it would take hours. I don't save them on my computer like a simp.
I've been posting them as I've come across them

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[URL
Bro I have the best taste in women)
I see hotter women than her walking on the street every day in NYC. And the talent here is worse than what is in LA & Miami. This blonde girl is above average but not a HB8+. She doesn’t have the facial structure and she has that nose.

There really aren't any 10s, because a large part depends on her personality and most super hot women fail badly in that department.
No, beauty really does have objectivity. She can be a 10 and a bvtch. Most of them are.