Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They usually give good head...
ha, I've heard that too. Why is that?

Years ago there was this hot Jewish girl that I tried to get on a date with. I think it's the higher IQ that makes them attractive.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

Years ago there was this hot Jewish girl that I tried to get on a date with. I think it's the higher IQ that makes them attractive.
Yea but they're super gold diggers. Might be worth it tho lol

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
No worries. Whatever works for you. Israeli's and for a greater amount, Jewish females, are mostly attractive and similar attitudes to their Italian counter-parts. However, as similar to their Italian counter-parts, they can be equally frustrating and demanding as well. They usually give good head and have big boobs; so that's a plus.
I used to date a really rich fat jewish girl, if she didn't have a 4/10 face and a really clingy attitude i would have married her.

She uses to pay for every date, I'm talking like $200 -$300 dollar dates. She was even getting ready to book me first class tickets to go to Israel with her.

I hope to find one like her but who is attractive.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a really rich fat jewish girl, if she didn't have a 4/10 face and a really clingy attitude i would have married her
You would have married a fat girl?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You would have married a fat girl?
Her father was a wealthy property developer, with one of the largest companies in Australia. I would never of had to worry about money again for the rest of my life.

Even if i got divorced i would get half her stuff. I can ignore the fatness for that for a while.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Her father was a wealthy property developer, with one of the largest companies in Australia. I would never of had to worry about money again for the rest of my life.

Even if i got divorced i would get half her stuff. I can ignore the fatness for that for a while.
If you can think this way... Now imagine how a girl can see things, when they are originally less visually inclined than males anyway.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If you can think this way... Now imagine how a girl can see things, when they are originally less visually inclined than males anyway.
Gotta admire the tolerance levels that gold diggers have for socially awkward rich guys.

• Haha
Reactions: BMX

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta admire the tolerance levels that gold diggers have for socially awkward rich guys.
Why not admire the rich guy for being successful?

Take an example of socialization down at the hottest local club. Would the rich guy fit in? Probably not. But then you have to realize that the socialization in these types of places is almost entirely fake. Many people with real lives don't have time for that.

Reactions: B80

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7586

I have a thing for gigantic boobs and asses on girls who aren't fat. Also public sexiness.

Fake boobs fake ass implants. Not my cup of tea at all. You should go to Colombia if you like this style. It's literally the capital of the world for breast and ass implants. You see women way hotter than this walking around with similar curves on the daily.

I just banged one like this here in Panama from Cali, Colombia actually. Not my usual type, huge over the top curves, but her face was beautiful and no real body fat.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Searching around online. This is pretty close to a 10 imo

One look at her face and i can tell she is bipolar and depressing asf. Looks underaged as well. Just shows we all have our own different tastes.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a really rich fat jewish girl, if she didn't have a 4/10 face and a really clingy attitude i would have married her.

She uses to pay for every date, I'm talking like $200 -$300 dollar dates. She was even getting ready to book me first class tickets to go to Israel with her.

LMAO. It doesn’t work like that. You can’t golddig a hot girl, Jewish or otherwise.

On the subject of Jewish girls, it seems like there is a huge chasm between American and Israeli Jewish girls (with the latter being WAY hotter on average)

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Fat as in tub of lard, or 20 lbs overweight/chubby? Makes a big difference dude.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Some of them actually love to please their dude. However, they could also use it to trap them.. Most dudes prefer head than condoms/pulling out with vaginal intercourse. A female with good head game, geez, she can get a lot of a dude probably. Just remember that pre-nup...