Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now I Know How Military Husbands Feel

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
One time I was the guy fvcking that woman when her hubby was deployed, many, many times. Should've known better, but you learn female nature in its true color when you're the guy she's cheating with. All the BS excuses she gave him, how blatantly she was lying to him, all the BS she was pulling up just to sneak and see me, women are ruthless when they wanna be man, not proud of any of that. Live and learn, I guess.
She wasn't having it...she told them she found their behavior disgusting and told her husband.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually not on board with the manosphere's "let's sh*t on women!" stuff, but sometimes it's really warranted.

Remember like a decade ago when that girl got caught doing a p*rno while her fiance was deployed or something? That video had like world record views at the time making it viral (before viral was a thing).

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could also be someone that’s taken an woman’s picture off social and posted a fake profile. I doubt a woman would be that brazen, they’re too social and care about appearance.
Of course, it's a 'meme', so everything could be photoshopped for effect.