Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No kiss on the first date, immediate grounds for nexting?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. Went for it an invited her to my place for dinner (asked her to bring wine) and she gladly accepted!

Now I just need to play it cool and escalate slowly if/when appropriate. Let’s see if she actually follows through and doesn’t cancel either..

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure escalate at an appropriate pace but set the precedent of physical touch from the get go...not Groping....Hugs, touching, high fives, body contact, etc...

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Touch her all the time even if it’s not sexual. Even back pats, accidentally bumping against her, you can make it seem unintentional. It doesn’t matter. Just touch her.
Also, learn to give a shoulder massage. Girls will be all yours if you do that.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats dude. Just relax and don't go overboard. Take a shot of whiskey or a hit of weed to chill yourself before she comes over. You got this!
Or both! Haha nah, thanks buddy I am definitely looking forward too it either way. I am going in with the mentality that if we have sex, great, but it's not a requirement. It will just be a fun night.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. Went for it an invited her to my place for dinner (asked her to bring wine) and she gladly accepted!

Now I just need to play it cool and escalate slowly if/when appropriate. Let’s see if she actually follows through and doesn’t cancel either..
Brother. Congrats. When a woman agrees to bring wine to your place, she's 90% DTF, the remaining 10% is your job (to make her horny enough to do it).

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother. Congrats. When a woman agrees to bring wine to your place, she's 90% DTF, the remaining 10% is your job (to make her horny enough to do it).
Thanks man! Lets hope. I don't want to put the cart before the horse. We'll see if she actually follows through and comes over!

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheNewStyle123

While you two are in the kitchen cooking, put your glass of wine on the counter. At one point when the mood is right, lean in to kiss her. Just before your lips get to hers, turn your head and just brush her cheek with yours. Pick up your wine glass and take a sip.

Be non-chalant about it. Pay her no attention while taking a drink.

This is part of a classic push-pull I do all the time.
Damnnnn love that buddy. Muchas gracias.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anti slut defense, basically she doesn't want you to think she is too easy so she will play coy.

I do have some experience with Brazilians.
Seems like a good sign then her coming over, bringing wine, and wanting to teach me forro then, huh??

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a good sign then her coming over, bringing wine, and wanting to teach me forro then, huh??
Last Brazilian girl I hooked up with didn't even let me get close to kissing her on the first date.. Second date she agreed to come over to my apartment and blew me like a band horn hahaha.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Would you guys give this girl another date?
Yea, I would,...but that needs an explanation to put it in context.

I'm usually the one not giving them the kiss at the end of the 1st date. If I'm not feeling it,...or if I sense that they don't feel it,...then I don't give it. I also don't give it to a chick that I sense will consider herself instantly in a relationship with me if she gets a kiss on the first date. I don't expect the warm fuzzies & fireworks on the first date,...so I will give it a few dates before deciding if I think it has potential. I'm not sitting there hoping with fingers crossed that I'll get a kiss after the 1st date (that seems kind of beta to me really),...instead I'm sitting there deciding if I want to give her one or even if the whole situation merits one.

Last edited: