Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No kiss on the first date, immediate grounds for nexting?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is enough sexual TENSION in the texts she will either accept the invite or demure and ask for the Public date.
Lol, guys need to quit falling for sexual tension in texts. That don't mean sh1t and we all know women are the masters at teasing but not following through.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way...Do what is FUN for you. Don't behave like you think "you ought to" Carry yourself and present yourself in the way your ideal date would go.

Sgthaytham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the women you would say shes giving back? Seems like shes doing it because she like to be in control of thing.. Eg, drop you out of her car so she owed nothing and drive herself home.

No interested women would drop this line to you, they will just ride the wave as way you orchestrated it to be.

She doesnt seems eager to continue any further and just left you where it is.. Wait for her to initiate, girl whois truly interested will initiate things with you.

Base on my experience i dont do kino in date meeting, just light touch, poking around playful if shes sharing the vibe with me, even better if shes faking the vibe. But ill know it nonetheless. Escalating on the date too fast means youre thirsty lack of option. Its advisable to just maintain the fun while you hangout. Escalate only after youre out from the venue/meeting place.

Dont confuse flirting with genuine desire, just listen to your guts when it comes to women. Your guts saying is on this thread title, not nexting tho, she put you on hold.. Do the same.
It's their first date.

OP, ask her out next week and see how she responds and then, if she accepts, how the second date goes.

Don't give up after one date like that, pay attention to what she does more than what she says.

Definitely don't wait till she initiates, because she won't - she's expecting you to lead.

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's their first date.

OP, ask her out next week and see how she responds and then, if she accepts, how the second date goes.

Don't give up after one date like that, pay attention to what she does more than what she says.

Definitely don't wait till she initiates, because she won't - she's expecting you to lead.
Thanks man!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pour some wine and play some dance music she likes.. Dance in the kitchen while fixing dinner. Be physically touching her flirtily but not sexually. lots of eye contact. She should be playing along and you shouldn't push too fast that she feels like she has to push you away. Leave her wanting more...

After dinner continue the slow dancing in the living room and ramp up the escalation. Her response from the pre dinner kino will tell you if she is feeling the groove.
I tried this the once , I remember the tune 'Gap Band - Outstanding"

I was giving her the two finger tap within about an hour, business up front and party out the back.

Sadly not many have appreciated it since, modern women are backwards. you only have to watch them on Kevin Samuels they giggle over important topics

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. Went for it an invited her to my place for dinner (asked her to bring wine) and she gladly accepted!

Now I just need to play it cool and escalate slowly if/when appropriate. Let’s see if she actually follows through and doesn’t cancel either..

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure escalate at an appropriate pace but set the precedent of physical touch from the get go...not Groping....Hugs, touching, high fives, body contact, etc...

TheCharmingGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Touch her all the time even if it’s not sexual. Even back pats, accidentally bumping against her, you can make it seem unintentional. It doesn’t matter. Just touch her.
Also, learn to give a shoulder massage. Girls will be all yours if you do that.

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats dude. Just relax and don't go overboard. Take a shot of whiskey or a hit of weed to chill yourself before she comes over. You got this!
Or both! Haha nah, thanks buddy I am definitely looking forward too it either way. I am going in with the mentality that if we have sex, great, but it's not a requirement. It will just be a fun night.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or both! Haha nah, thanks buddy I am definitely looking forward too it either way. I am going in with the mentality that if we have sex, great, but it's not a requirement. It will just be a fun night.
Don't think too much brother. Just let the DJ-ness flow over you.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!