Master Don Juan
- Feb 28, 2021
- Reaction score
Brother. Congrats. When a woman agrees to bring wine to your place, she's 90% DTF, the remaining 10% is your job (to make her horny enough to do it).Well. Went for it an invited her to my place for dinner (asked her to bring wine) and she gladly accepted!
Now I just need to play it cool and escalate slowly if/when appropriate. Let’s see if she actually follows through and doesn’t cancel either..