Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, yeah I have a thick skull. Thick and padded with fat.

Listen, your talk isn't bad but its toxic. Toxic and unhealthy like the fumes of a cigarette. You have to close the deal, and if you ain't closing, then your skills suck. And by the very least, her replying to your messages. I don't see any game here. I mean theres no examples of a report of her replying to your text. All I hear is "girls are everywhere. blah blah blah". Yeah and how are you going to make them to reply with to your messages? What are you going to say?

If you can't make a 20 yr old reply to you, what makes you think you can close a 30 yr old and vice versa?
I pull top form SMV 18-23. Monday night skull ****kkk.

you mad?

Toxic lololol we got a male feminist here.

Another phaggot added to the ignore list.

Has never seen a vagina before but has a opinion.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this 'game' talk ignores the elephant in the room: SMV.
I agree. Rollo made a point on looks max, game, money/status etc. Ideally, have 2/3. Preferably, all of the above.

If looks, attraction is a gimme but, if no game, you lose the girl.

If game but a broke ass nigga, someone does the robbery.

Have money, shows status, lifestyle but, if blue pill, easily end up divorce raped and or cucked.

Neither is the holy grail to crushing ***** but definitely not off the mark either ironically enough.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Rollo made a point on looks max, game, money/status etc. Ideally, have 2/3. Preferably, all of the above.

If looks, attraction is a gimme but, if no game, you lose the girl.

If game but a broke ass nigga, someone does the robbery.

Have money, shows status, lifestyle but, if blue pill, easily end up divorce raped and or cucked.

Neither is the holy grail to crushing ***** but definitely not off the mark either ironically enough.
Bro haha I love your posts. I used to have so much trouble reading them but you drop knowledge.

I totally agree with everything you say. If she won't cooperate, NEXT. Abundance. I believe Corey Wayne says something like "women who like you will make things easy for you."

Here's my little theory: tell me if you think this is too far off the mark. She's not attracted to me and has no intention of fvcking me. But she likes my attention and flirting. Then I don't blow up her phone like 90% of the beta males do. She's not getting the attention she wants. So she asks me to hang out so she can try to string me along and get her nonsexual attention.

The correct response is to not bring it up and not ask her out again. If she brings it up, I'm gonna smile and say "Hard to hang out if you don't text me back. You hit me up when you wanna hang out!" That way, she gets none of my attention. If she never hits me up, what can I assume? Low interest.

I talk a lot about Game cause it's a behavior. I'm raising my SMV as I speak though. It's entirely too low. Fitness. Fashion. Hair. Thinking of alcohol as junk food. That's why she's not attracted to me in the first place. Red Pill Status.

I'll bet if Channing Tatum texted her she'd respond. She's just a low low interest girl that is trying to play me for my nonsexual attention. She's not attracted to me cause my SMV is low, that's all. So I have to raise it. I'm already working on my Game, of course. I don't care about her anymore lol.

My favorite quote from Game by Roosh: "I don't care about getting laid with her, but I do care about getting laid."

But yeah bro I appreciate your input!

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But now that we've had this conversation, back to school. New info is always good!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I pull top form SMV 18-23. Monday night skull ****kkk.

you mad?

Toxic lololol we got a male feminist here.

Another phaggot added to the ignore list.

Has never seen a vagina before but has a opinion.
Holy moly! What did I find? A speaking pile of horse****. How did you learn to talk? Good choice of vocabulary here. No argument presented, just accusations. Toxic is toxic, doesn't matter under which dressing you decide to include it in.
I'm glad you made such big discoveries about me though. We have a psychic here boys!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can sum this up in 3 quotes and a method.

Pook: Judge by actions, not by words!
Judge Nismo: Women with a high interest level, won't confuse you!
Rollo Tomassi: The Medium is the Message.
Bradd80: Confident Persistence + 2 Strikes

As for this specific girl... I'm not double texting and chasing her. Nope. Not gonna be needy like that. I'll see her again in person. Then I'll do what AMS said if she brings it up. I will call her on the flake(AMS said to do that)but I'm not gonna ask her out again. I'll say "You seem busy. Why don't you hit me up whenever you wanna write?" Then ZERO pursuing. If she doesn't hit me up: she's an attention wh0re with very low interest. Case closed.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proud of Myself

I'm not supposed to post in here until May 5th so I can keep this journal going until I'm a College Grad, but I just can't help myself. I'm really proud. Here's some more improvement for you guys.

I checked my exam grade in Databases. I just made a 91 on Test 3!

There's a 100% chance I'm gonna pass that SQL Class and move on now. These study/life strategies that I have now really work...

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proud of Myself

I'm not supposed to post in here until May 5th so I can keep this journal going until I'm a College Grad, but I just can't help myself. I'm really proud. Here's some more improvement for you guys.

I checked my exam grade in Databases. I just made a 91 on Test 3!

There's a 100% chance I'm gonna pass that SQL Class and move on now. These study/life strategies that I have now really work...
That's big, brother! Do it again.

You can post whenever you want. Whether it's 10x a day or 1 time a year. None of us are going to think you're a failure if you're still trying to improve on page 121. It's a choice for us to read your journal or not to read it. You expressing yourself in a way you find constructive should not be based on whether we're tired of reading or some arbitrary number.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's big, brother! Do it again.

You can post whenever you want. Whether it's 10x a day or 1 time a year. None of us are going to think you're a failure if you're still trying to improve on page 121. It's a choice for us to read your journal or not to read it. You expressing yourself in a way you find constructive should not be based on whether we're tired of reading or some arbitrary number.
Thanks bro! Once again sometimes I feel like my life is so fvcked sometimes that this journal has to go for a while. I can't stop or give up until it's fixed. Less frequent updates will let me do that, but I'll still share all my mistakes with you.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fixing Myself and Tough Love

Okay guys... I need to touch on some stuff that I haven't really touched on before.

I tried to do a Cold Approach at a bar today with this HB9. It was the most positively pathetic thing that I've ever seen in my life. I just epically failed and got mogged to hell and back. Didn't even get the number. What the hell is wrong with me? I've done this all the time before. I have a few theories that I'm gonna list below.

I still have that Blue Pill conditioning that PUAs are "creepy" or what not. Well you know what? Dressing well, being ripped, having nice hair, and being able to approach women? There's nothing cooler that you could possibly do, honestly. It's the only way for me to be cool.

I need to practice doing more approaches just like Roosh said.

I need memorized openers. The DJ Bible actually says to do this. My openers are fvcking garbage, I never know what to say. Hell, even Mystery has a complete plan with the openers. I need that PLAN. If I don't have an exact roadmap of where I'm going before I approach, I'm doomed.

I can't spam approach until my confidence comes all the way in.

People meet by Cold Approach at Bars and in class all the time. Even sorority girls. I need to stop being so damn self conscious.

Man, I want to fvck some sorority girls or even date one. I've got to work up to that level. On top of that, that ship never sails.

Long story short, I'm really disappointed in myself for that approach. Plus, I should've been killing school, fvcking sorority girls and all that. Literally the only thing that is on my mind is becoming a DJ through these next two years of school, being an ACTUAL HUMAN BEING, and atoning for my Blue Pill Sins. That's the only thing on my mind at all.

I'll have friends no matter what, even if I just have to hang with my Band for now. I need to go to more house parties period.

Like in some ways I'm glad I had the life experiences I did but fvck bro.. fvck! I'll get there but sheesh. I just had to get this onto paper. I think this is decently new.

I'm sorry this journal gets so emotional sometimes guys, but this is honestly what's going through my head. I'll see you May 5th for the next update unless something major happens.

SIDENOTE: My dancing is getting better. But I will NEVER get there if I don't consistently do it every day. I've been doing 3 times a week so far. I'll see you guys on May 5th for the next update.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH I caved and double texted this girl. I should not have done that. The phone is for SETTING DATES in Red Pill/PUA Land.

I've overlooked a lot of this girl's flaky ass behavior just because she's exactly my type. I especially love how she can post on Instagram but can't respond to my text. Low Interest, attention wh0re, hard next. Well I'm only gonna text to set up dates and such from now on. You do that, it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to ever overpursue them. No validation giving/seeking texts. Thats what the Bad Boys do. I might flirt a bit, but that's it. Anything much more than setting up the date could be considered over texting.

I have fvcked girls when I only have their Snapchat though. So social media game isn't out of the question.

SOLUTION: Increase SMV, Next Set

I could stand to listen to The Rational Male audiobook again. The Medium is the Message. I know Rollo says otherwise but the Channing Tatum Rule seems really damn accurate.

I'm gonna start memorizing conversation topics too cause I'm so damn sick of running out of things to say.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH I caved and double texted this girl. I should not have done that. The phone is for SETTING DATES in Red Pill/PUA Land.
Its what TR refers to as self sabotage.

I lead. She follows or next.

Its not for chatting.

i've overlooked a lot of this girl's flaky ass behavior just because she's exactly my type. I especially love how she can post on Instagram but can't respond to my text. Low Interest, attention wh0re, hard next.
There's no exception nor any excuses.

Set pace. Pull. Crush. Smash. Repeat.

LMR, low sex drive means #next.

Well I'm only gonna text to set up dates and such from now on. You do that, it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to ever overpursue them. No validation giving/seeking texts. Thats what the Bad Boys do. I might flirt a bit, but that's it. Anything much more than setting up the date could be considered over texting.

I have fvcked girls when I only have their Snapchat though. So social media game isn't out of the question.

SOLUTION: Increase SMV, Next Set

I could stand to listen to The Rational Male audiobook again. The Medium is the Message. I know Rollo says otherwise but the Channing Tatum Rule seems really damn accurate.

I'm gonna start memorizing conversation topics too cause I'm so damn sick of running out of things to say.
Fan of rollo but, again, he's a married dating coach essentially. Anybody who followed the beaten path i am skeptical of. I listen because he is usually spot on. I can't stand Steve the dean nor anybody else married talkie game when they checked out, plsy house, married before MySpace was a thing. Gtfo! AMS called out that cuck.

Tattum rule?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its what TR refers to as self sabotage.

I lead. She follows or next.

Its not for chatting.

There's no exception nor any excuses.

Set pace. Pull. Crush. Smash. Repeat.

LMR, low sex drive means #next.

Fan of rollo but, again, he's a married dating coach essentially. Anybody who followed the beaten path i am skeptical of. I listen because he is usually spot on. I can't stand Steve the dean nor anybody else married talkie game when they checked out, plsy house, married before MySpace was a thing. Gtfo! AMS called out that cuck.

Tattum rule?
I didn't quite get it at first but AMS and Rollo say a lot of the same things it seems like.

You know the movie star Channing Tatum and how women drool over him? It's an interest test. For example, this girl ignored my text. If Channing Tatum texted her and asked her out, would she ignore him? Of course not. I know Rollo says it's a fallacy but I think this is a great interest test.

Deleted her number

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't quite get it at first but AMS and Rollo say a lot of the same things it seems like.

You know the movie star Channing Tatum and how women drool over him? It's an interest test. For example, this girl ignored my text. If Channing Tatum texted her and asked her out, would she ignore him? Of course not. I know Rollo says it's a fallacy but I think this is a great interest test.

Deleted her number
The key is to think for yourself.

A lot of women say they wont **** a black guy but if Tyrone Balotelli took out bbc, she would get run over.

I like ams but imho, he's dun goofed by dating single mom's. I know he's nearly forty. Not an argument.

Learn From everyone. Moreover, trust your instincts, be a free thinker regardless of your intake of content, and mentoring. Learn from the experience. Trust in the process.

Huge mystery fan but he's super manic and blue pill.

Lastly, avoid being doxed. Use burner email and nothing game on social media.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to think for yourself.

A lot of women say they wont **** a black guy but if Tyrone Balotelli took out bbc, she would get run over.

I like ams but imho, he's dun goofed by dating single mom's. I know he's nearly forty. Not an argument.

Learn From everyone. Moreover, trust your instincts, be a free thinker regardless of your intake of content, and mentoring. Learn from the experience. Trust in the process.

Huge mystery fan but he's super manic and blue pill.

Lastly, avoid being doxed. Use burner email and nothing game on social media.
Yup bro. I'm kinda mixing Game Styles together. I agree with not overpursuing or validating women but I like being a bit flirty in my messages and texts.

I think Mystery Method is great for night game. It'll help eliminate that "what do I say, what do I do" BS.

Any tips on what exactly I should say/talk about during the Attraction phase though? I always had trouble with that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup bro. I'm kinda mixing Game Styles together. I agree with not overpursuing or validating women but I like being a bit flirty in my messages and texts.

I think Mystery Method is great for night game. It'll help eliminate that "what do I say, what do I do" BS.

Any tips on what exactly I should say/talk about during the Attraction phase though? I always had trouble with that.
MM beats 'compliance' to death. The missing ingredients of most of the game and pickup content now a days (for the most part). As for attraction, rsd particularly, rsd tyler bangs out assuming attraction. I'll go as far as to say, presume attraction from Go. Approach as you would if you had already smashed. As in, zero ****s given either way. Chain gun cold approach. Swipe right at life.

Create a routine for self-care. As in, gym, lift, diet, read, meditation, education, social life with family, friends, pray, etc. Get paper right. Detox with all of the above. Build a nest egg. Have savings. Learn resources. Have a career and learn entrepreneurship. At the least, have a side hustle, and or freelance yourself. There's nothing more red pill than entrepreneurship, being a resourceful man, your own boss, and acquire Lifestyle.

My biggest critique to the post (for what its worth) isn't wackkk game, neediness, overly agreeable, highly open, and too available. Its the lack of purpose. The drive for a man on the hero's journey is one of struggle and obstacle. The end goal is besides the fact. The approach, pull, and smash is irrelevant. Its about Crush it Gary Vee. Its being 'that guy.' lose rudderless leaf in the wind way of Being. Aim for the highest and act accordingly.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MM beats 'compliance' to death. The missing ingredients of most of the game and pickup content now a days (for the most part). As for attraction, rsd particularly, rsd tyler bangs out assuming attraction. I'll go as far as to say, presume attraction from Go. Approach as you would if you had already smashed. As in, zero ****s given either way. Chain gun cold approach. Swipe right at life.

Create a routine for self-care. As in, gym, lift, diet, read, meditation, education, social life with family, friends, pray, etc. Get paper right. Detox with all of the above. Build a nest egg. Have savings. Learn resources. Have a career and learn entrepreneurship. At the least, have a side hustle, and or freelance yourself. There's nothing more red pill than entrepreneurship, being a resourceful man, your own boss, and acquire Lifestyle.

My biggest critique to the post (for what its worth) isn't wackkk game, neediness, overly agreeable, highly open, and too available. Its the lack of purpose. The drive for a man on the hero's journey is one of struggle and obstacle. The end goal is besides the fact. The approach, pull, and smash is irrelevant. Its about Crush it Gary Vee. Its being 'that guy.' lose rudderless leaf in the wind way of Being. Aim for the highest and act accordingly.
I could honestly use some prayer in my life, dude. Maybe that's part of the reason I'm so off the rails all the time.

Yeah, I'm lucky enough that I know exactly what I want to do with my life. I know what I want to do for a career, and I know what my passions are. I'm still a student, so the main way I'm doing that is by working on passing my classes and getting a degree. As well as doing my own programming personal projects. That way, employers will respect me and I can get a high paying job. I don't want any more education past college. For me at least, there's not a point.

I'm gonna be posting more in here about my purpose as time goes on until I graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.