Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough Love Towards Myself: Alcohol

I feel absolutely fvcking horrible today. So I was thinking. A lot of this journal has been predicated on you guys giving me tough love. Well since I feel sh*tty and don't wanna feel like this ever again, I'm gonna give MYSELF some tough love.

I'm not a normie. So I need to think like a DJ, not a normie. Normies love alcohol. But that doesn't mean I need to.

I want to take this DJ Stuff all the way. Like all the way. I want to be dating models once it's all said and done in like ten years.

But for me to do that, I need huge muscles. Like Mehdi from Stronglifts or Scooby from Scoobysworkshop. Without that... it ain't happening fam.

But alcohol destroys that. If I'm drinking excessively, I will never ever ever get ripped. Ever. I linked that Scooby article.

If I end up drinking because of school stress, I'm DOING IT WRONG.

I need to think of alcohol like what it is: junk food.

Normies can do this without a rock hard body. But I CANT.

If I'm drinking, it had better be in my nutritional plan(cheat meal.) If I'm in a social situation I'll have one drink. And then do cardio the next day. If I go to a party, I'll eat less the next two days and do HELLA cardio. That's what Scooby does.

Don't believe the hype. Alcohol will stop me from achieving my DJ Goals. I don't care if it's "cool." Have a backbone.

What's more important to me, a ripped body or alcohol? Not drinking will ironically get me more girls cause I'll have a ripped body and there for the confidence to approach to them.

I'm not sheltered anymore so time to avoid it.

I don't wanna be like those obnoxious drunk ass white girls at the club.

I'll drink Club Soda like Roosh says.

Alcohol is glorified junk food. I will treat it as such.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing News

I could use your help guys!

I just found out some amazing news. This 9.5/10 that I know who used to be engaged is now completely single. The dude broke it off.

I've hung out with this girl before. I don't think I'm friendzoned yet. She keeps asking me "When are we gonna hang out and write music," (the fact that she asks me first repeatedly is a good sign imo) we were flirting and she said "I could kiss you right now and give you mono", she was laughing and calling me a c0cky bastard(I pretended to forget her name and asked who is this when she texted me) and she's said to me "I like my men like I like my coffee, black." Also playfully hitting me and all that. She also comments on all my Instagram pics. I posted one yesterday with a white Polo, jeans, and my new Air Max 97s. She commented "Looking fly" with a bird emoji.

I normally would jump on this but I'm honest to God busy with this test and I don't want to look too available. So when we hang out it'll be on a Tuesday or so.

Good thing I bought those music theory books huh? Not gonna embarrass myself with a trash beat when she comes over.

So anyways... I need to fvck her before someone else does. I'm gonna rewatch a couple videos on dealing with dimes and then go for it.

I've already been out with her.

She said the beat I posted today was cool.

From what I know, I just need to set the date, don't text/validate her in between dates, have her come straight over to my place to write music, and escalate with Vin DiCarlo's Escalation Ladder or something similar.

Gotta read sex books too.

@mrgoodstuff @GrowingPains Do you guys have any tips for me?

I think I absolutely have to make sure I don't over pursue or I'm gonna ruin this. Which isn't gonna happen.

I really hope being kind of flirty doesn't hurt me. I'm still carrying that over from Nerdlove Dating Strategies. I know not to be needy, of course.

Also, do girls in general like their tiddies sucked? Serious question.

And another question, when we hang out do I involve the social lubricant alcohol? I'll schedule it in a cheat meal like I said in the above post, don't worry

I live right down the street from a bar. Once she gets here do I suggest we get drinks first? Do I just get a bottle and take shots from it with her while writing? I simply don't know... Y'all tell me.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Proclomation

Ive been working on fvcking more with my LR4. Fvcked her again tonight.

She begged me to give her 2 strokes without a condom... And I agreed. Smh.

I, nicksaiz65 swear that I will never let anything like this happen again. I have to be more responsible.

I haven't gotten in trouble with this before but never again.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Proclomation

Ive been working on fvcking more with my LR4. Fvcked her again tonight.

She begged me to give her 2 strokes without a condom... And I agreed. Smh.

I, nicksaiz65 swear that I will never let anything like this happen again. I have to be more responsible.

I haven't gotten in trouble with this before but never again.
She is clearly willing to get pregnant with your kid, and right now. She asked you to take that risk. Watch your back with her!!! Never do that again! Never leave her alone or with access to a used condom either. Better safe than sorry! Do you want your DJ life or to be having to worry about child support payments and YOUR kid next year.

You can get a girl pregnant with precum!!!
Read more here

Do not play roulette with making a baby until you REALLY want one!!

The fact that she asked you to do it...means she’s ok with it and will tempt you again!!! Do not risk your future for momentary pleasure!!!

Discipline!!!

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude broke it off.
Why? Did she cheat on him?

He called off an engagement. That is a HUGE turnaround for a man!! Find out his side of the story before letting yourself see her as anything more than a FB!!!

She may be a 9.5 but a man dumped her for a solid reason.

All I’m saying is learn from his lessons rather than going through it yourself. Be aware!!!

If she is a cheater better to know up up front and interact with her accordingly.

Be smart! Don’t be blinded/fooled by how hot she is!

Find out his side of the story! Be aware she’ll spin it different. Plate at most!! Watch your own back!!! He was engaged and ended it!!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing News

I could use your help guys!

I just found out some amazing news. This 9.5/10 that I know who used to be engaged is now completely single. The dude broke it off.

I've hung out with this girl before. I don't think I'm friendzoned yet. She keeps asking me "When are we gonna hang out and write music," (the fact that she asks me first repeatedly is a good sign imo) we were flirting and she said "I could kiss you right now and give you mono", she was laughing and calling me a c0cky bastard(I pretended to forget her name and asked who is this when she texted me) and she's said to me "I like my men like I like my coffee, black." Also playfully hitting me and all that. She also comments on all my Instagram pics. I posted one yesterday with a white Polo, jeans, and my new Air Max 97s. She commented "Looking fly" with a bird emoji.

I normally would jump on this but I'm honest to God busy with this test and I don't want to look too available. So when we hang out it'll be on a Tuesday or so.

Good thing I bought those music theory books huh? Not gonna embarrass myself with a trash beat when she comes over.

So anyways... I need to fvck her before someone else does. I'm gonna rewatch a couple videos on dealing with dimes and then go for it.

I've already been out with her.

She said the beat I posted today was cool.

From what I know, I just need to set the date, don't text/validate her in between dates, have her come straight over to my place to write music, and escalate with Vin DiCarlo's Escalation Ladder or something similar.

Gotta read sex books too.

@mrgoodstuff @GrowingPains Do you guys have any tips for me?

I think I absolutely have to make sure I don't over pursue or I'm gonna ruin this. Which isn't gonna happen.

I really hope being kind of flirty doesn't hurt me. I'm still carrying that over from Nerdlove Dating Strategies. I know not to be needy, of course.

Also, do girls in general like their tiddies sucked? Serious question.

And another question, when we hang out do I involve the social lubricant alcohol? I'll schedule it in a cheat meal like I said in the above post, don't worry

I live right down the street from a bar. Once she gets here do I suggest we get drinks first? Do I just get a bottle and take shots from it with her while writing? I simply don't know... Y'all tell me.
1. I don't believe you need alcohol to have sex. I don't drink.

2. The only way to tell if a woman likes something in bed is to try it and pay attention to her response. Some will like it more than others. Just do it lightly then build up the intensity and see how she responds. If she's not squirming or letting you know she likes it through moans... Then it's possible she doesn't care for it too much.

3. Invite the girl over to write music. Try to escalate things there. She's making it easy for you by asking when you'll do it all the time. If she doesn't do it when push comes to shove, she's just messing with you.

4. It sounds like you're putting this one on a pedestal. Cut it out. Sure she's beautiful. Sure you have to do things right just as you might expect to with any other woman. Be cool. Don't be in your head so much.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is clearly willing to get pregnant with your kid, and right now. She asked you to take that risk. Watch your back with her!!! Never do that again! Never leave her alone or with access to a used condom either. Better safe than sorry! Do you want your DJ life or to be having to worry about child support payments and YOUR kid next year.

You can get a girl pregnant with precum!!!
Read more here

Do not play roulette with making a baby until you REALLY want one!!

The fact that she asked you to do it...means she’s ok with it and will tempt you again!!! Do not risk your future for momentary pleasure!!!

Discipline!!!
Yeah I shouldn't have caved. I won't make excuses, very irresponsible.

I'm gonna pray that I'll be alright(I should be) and I'll never ever do that again.

I may not fvck this girl again. I might do what AMS said and pulllllll back hahaha

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Did she cheat on him?

He called off an engagement. That is a HUGE turnaround for a man!! Find out his side of the story before letting yourself see her as anything more than a FB!!!

She may be a 9.5 but a man dumped her for a solid reason.

All I’m saying is learn from his lessons rather than going through it yourself. Be aware!!!

If she is a cheater better to know up up front and interact with her accordingly.

Be smart! Don’t be blinded/fooled by how hot she is!

Find out his side of the story! Be aware she’ll spin it different. Plate at most!! Watch your own back!!! He was engaged and ended it!!
Right. All I want is a plate. I could fvck one or two times and that'd be alright too. I don't want to even consider a relationship until I've mastered the Game. Too stressful to be worrying if your partner is cheating on you all the time.

AMS: "If you have a girlfriend or wife, I guarantee she has cheated or is cheating on you"

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I don't believe you need alcohol to have sex. I don't drink.

2. The only way to tell if a woman likes something in bed is to try it and pay attention to her response. Some will like it more than others. Just do it lightly then build up the intensity and see how she responds. If she's not squirming or letting you know she likes it through moans... Then it's possible she doesn't care for it too much.

3. Invite the girl over to write music. Try to escalate things there. She's making it easy for you by asking when you'll do it all the time. If she doesn't do it when push comes to shove, she's just messing with you.

4. It sounds like you're putting this one on a pedestal. Cut it out. Sure she's beautiful. Sure you have to do things right just as you might expect to with any other woman. Be cool. Don't be in your head so much.
I've got to make sure I don't put her on a pedestal 100%.

Just like AMS says... No texts, no validation, no nothing.

Plus more motivation to make beats after I finish studying for my Databases test.

The theory only makes sense after you apply, just like Pook said...

We'll see if I wanna do the alcohol or not(in a scheduled cheat meal!!!!) Depends on my mood. I remember Roosh saying in Bang that he was unapologetic that alcohol helps his Game hahaha. If we do drink, I'm not walking all the way out to the damn bars. Just have a bottle at my place.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Buying Dumb Sh*t

Scooby: "The secret to getting rich quick is to stop buying things you don't need."

That's one of my biggest problems. I always wanna buy stuff I don't even need when it's on sale.

But what's important, that stuff that will disappear or a degree that will last forever and enrich my life?

I'm writing in here to hold myself accountable.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting

Watched this while brushing... Ok I believe you guys I'll never chit chat over the phone again lol.

Studying for the test is going well, also.

Great resource right here.

Women always complain about guys not texting back but it's the guys who don't text back that end up fvcking...

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. All I want is a plate. I could fvck one or two times and that'd be alright too. I don't want to even consider a relationship until I've mastered the Game. Too stressful to be worrying if your partner is cheating on you all the time.

AMS: "If you have a girlfriend or wife, I guarantee she has cheated or is cheating on you"
You have the tinder girl.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I might have to cut it off dude... She's getting kinda attached and I want NOTHING SERIOUS until I've mastered the Game. Idk.
Are you crazy? Lol wat. Shes attached because she likes you dude, even alot. What do you expect her to have? A non emotional face? If you like her keep seeing her. You’ll never master the game. No one masters it. Even black belts(martial arts) learn till they die, ya know. You can only get better. Real life is way different to the books of game knowledge. Goodluck with whatever choice you decide to make!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you crazy? Lol wat. Shes attached because she likes you dude, even alot. What do you expect her to have? A non emotional face? If you like her keep seeing her. You’ll never master the game. No one masters it. Even black belts(martial arts) learn till they die, ya know. You can only get better. Real life is way different to the books of game knowledge. Goodluck with whatever choice you decide to make!
See this is why I like having this journal! Y'all help me not make dumbass decisions.

I'll keep fvcking to get that practice in.

Well maybe master isn't a good word, let's say I just want to reach a very high level. I don't want any relationship until my self esteem is 100% level, I've done the improvement and I've done at least 300 Cold Approaches.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See this is why I like having this journal! Y'all help me not make dumbass decisions.

I'll keep fvcking to get that practice in.

Well maybe master isn't a good word, let's say I just want to reach a very high level. I don't want any relationship until my self esteem is 100% level, I've done the improvement and I've done at least 300 Cold Approaches.
You don't have to have a relationship just because she likes you. Keep it casual and let her post for exclusivity should she want to. At that moment you can tell her where you stand and let her decide what to do with such information.

Don't jump the gun though.

Also, im not sure that the number of approached corresponds to how much of the game you've mastered. You may become more aware and self controlled after 5 more approaches, 12 more, 700... The only thing to be concluded from having more approaches is that you are probably more comfortable with approaching. Definitely approach, I'm just saying don't use it as a metric for your progress in game. The number of women and the quality of women in your rotation is probably better.

Keeping a woman with high interest, as long as you are interested, is the point of game isn't it? At least one of the many points. So, to me, this is an opportunity you can benefit from. 1... She's a real, 'nuff said my G. 2, you can learn from observing how she responds to stuff you do. Just as successfully increasing interest level is valuable, observing what lowers this girl's interest level is valuable. Or what raises it. Or what keeps her interested. Experiment.

Enjoy the process.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/7/19: Small Update

Im very talkative in this journal cause I have a lot going on in my head. But I'll TRY to update it weekly unless something big like a test or date happens. I'll do it on Sundays, the day of reflection. I don't really have too much to update today... But I want to stretch this journal out until I graduate college. Then if I want to do a post college one we can do that.

Test
Still studying for this behemoth. Ill be ready when push comes to shove.

Responsibilities
So many people I need to talk to email and call tomorrow. If I don't, I can't take classes. And then I won't graduate. Graduating is priority number one for me right now.

Self Cut
Brought my hair down. My next step is to brush like a madman for 2 weeks and then give myself a 1.5 again. Until my pattern locks in. Im getting better at cutting. I didn't line myself. I'm using Rogaine on my hairline and taking Biotin so I can have a smaller forehead. But yeah. That ugly burst fade I tried is going away. To quote J Lew: "Sure you'll mess up self cutting, but I'd rather mess up and save money, plus I'd be able to cut my own hair whenever I want." (Plus a self cutting elite waver will have confidence and respect)

Things I Learned from this Chop:
Since I'm not a professional barber I don't need to zero gap my tools. I'll cut myself wide open. A clipper/liner out the box and a razor will do the job.
Love the Wahl black plastic guards, they cut very smoothly
An elite self cutting Waver with a Low Taper is very respected
Cutting with the 1.5 guard closed is better than the 1 guard open
Tapering the back of the head one side at a time is the way to go. I'm just gonna have to play around with this. It's a fade in the back essentially with a lineup
I need to watch more barber videos
It's better to comb out your front line before you cut it to avoid pushbacks

My Self Cut System 2.0 and clippers are paying for themselves. I'm still working, I will be the best.

Gym
Been consistent. Stronglifts and Podrunner. I'm wrapping up Week 1 of Podrunner Intervals. My main goal for now is to gain strength and conditioning: that will make fat loss so much easier.

Dates
I will CALL that HB 9.5 today and set up a date. In the middle of the week after my test.

Question
Wtf is Mono? I feel like it's something scary that I don't want. I need to do my research cause that HB 9.5 says she has it and if she does maybe I don't need to be kissing or fvcking her lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to have a relationship just because she likes you. Keep it casual and let her post for exclusivity should she want to. At that moment you can tell her where you stand and let her decide what to do with such information.

Don't jump the gun though.

Also, im not sure that the number of approached corresponds to how much of the game you've mastered. You may become more aware and self controlled after 5 more approaches, 12 more, 700... The only thing to be concluded from having more approaches is that you are probably more comfortable with approaching. Definitely approach, I'm just saying don't use it as a metric for your progress in game. The number of women and the quality of women in your rotation is probably better.

Keeping a woman with high interest, as long as you are interested, is the point of game isn't it? At least one of the many points. So, to me, this is an opportunity you can benefit from. 1... She's a real, 'nuff said my G. 2, you can learn from observing how she responds to stuff you do. Just as successfully increasing interest level is valuable, observing what lowers this girl's interest level is valuable. Or what raises it. Or what keeps her interested. Experiment.

Enjoy the process.
Yup. I need to keep fvcking like you guys said. I was sore from the gym and tired out. Also, I can see how being flexible and in better shape can help out your fvcking.

And yeah I'm pretty sure I know how this goes. She does alllll the pursuing now that I've fvcked. And I'll text her to have her come over for sex. I need to ensure that I don't give off a boyfriend vibe. I've made that mistake in the past.

Also bro. The battery life on this phone is incredible. The Moto G6 Play is slightly weaker than the Moto G6 battery but I heard it's battery times were off the chart. As in it could last you 2 days on a single charge. Y'all have me sold on this Moto G series. I do wish the camera was a bit better, but for the price I paid you can't have your cake and eat it too I suppose.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chelsea Boots

Also guys I want these shoes so bad... but whats more important? Having shoes that look nice? Or actually having a degree from my school that says nicksaiz65 on it, and having a car?

I'm just posting this in here so that when I'm a bit more financially well off I can buy these. Right now, I have to save every penny.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm-harrison-men-s-chelsea-casual-boots

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I need to keep fvcking like you guys said. I was sore from the gym and tired out. Also, I can see how being flexible and in better shape can help out your fvcking.

And yeah I'm pretty sure I know how this goes. She does alllll the pursuing now that I've fvcked. And I'll text her to have her come over for sex. I need to ensure that I don't give off a boyfriend vibe. I've made that mistake in the past.

Also bro. The battery life on this phone is incredible. The Moto G6 Play is slightly weaker than the Moto G6 battery but I heard it's battery times were off the chart. As in it could last you 2 days on a single charge. Y'all have me sold on this Moto G series. I do wish the camera was a bit better, but for the price I paid you can't have your cake and eat it too I suppose.
You keep talking about fuking because it seems cool but thats not the point of game. If you think thats the point then we disagree at this point, and its normal to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.