Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/14/19: Update Frequency, Cold Approaches, My Passions, Alarm Clocks and Being an Idiot

Okay so first things first. I've decided on a good update frequency for this journal. I will do it biweekly. I think that's a good compromise. I just don't want this journal to go over 200 pages. So 52 weeks in a year, I'll post 26 times a year in here. Then let's leave an extra 275 posts for general discussion. That totals to around 300 posts a year, way less than what we've already done. That will ensure that the journal won't go over 200 pages(that estimate is extremely high to compensate for conversation) and I can graduate. It'll be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng ass journal, but I'll make progress with every post and I'll be such a freaking boss at the end. Plus we can have discussions on my flaws and it'll give me something to look forward to.

Cold Approach 33, 34, 35
Been doing more Approaches at bars lately since that other girl wanted to ignore me. I'm just gonna meet new women, plain and simple.

On my 33rd Approach, we had a good conversation because it turned out she makes films. She has some very nice t*ts. We'll call her HB Kaiya. I got her number and texted her a couple days later:

Me: Nice to meet you, Kaiya!
Her: It was nice to meet you too
Me: If I ever get some spare time, you should show me some of your film stuff. That's dope!
Her: We'll see
Me: Ok!

Probably could've left of the exclamation points, but what can you do I suppose. I hope that wasn't too needy. So she hit me with that "we'll see" BS that AMS was talking about. On top of that, her texts seem very cold compared to mine. Ladies and gentlemen, we have Low Interest. She took about an hour to respond, so I took an hour as well. I low-key wanna drop her because of that "we'll see" BS, but I might wait a few days and then ask her out for the lols. That'll let me know exactly where I stand. No counteroffer, no interest! Hell, if she doesn't respond then I'll know exactly where I stand.

Following PUA Routines to the letter will help me make sure I'm building the connection during the approach. Increasing my SMV too, of course. LMS. I need to approach heavy if I'm gonna get a LR5 by the end of the semester.

I used to think that I was doing terribly, but I'm really not. Just like Roosh V says, it's a numbers game. He said that only 5-25% of the numbers that you get will result in a date. All you can do is maximize your look(as girls get more and more superficial), get tight Game, and continue to play the Numbers' Game.

I was also talking about why you shouldn't ever blow up a woman's phone with a Natural. He says that you should always be mysterious. She should be thinking, "I hope he texts me!" That can't happen if you're blowing up her phone like a simp. Now this is different in a relationship, but I have zero business pursuing any type of relationship until I've gotten at least 20 Lays. Red Pilled sh*t only.

Nothing remarkable about the other two approaches. Now that I'm following a Red Pilled Algorithmic Approach, I'm just gonna start posting Conversation Logs too so y'all can see exactly what I'm doing.

Blue Pilled Nonsense
No more of this BS about "oh you have to connect with women, just let it happen." Pure Red Pill Algorithms from now on. Although I do like the Nerdlove Approach. I'm just gonna contemplate and keep practicing my approach, to see how it goes.

I love Dr. Nerdlove's stuff but he doesn't agree with The Red Pill at all. Sometimes his content is just a bit Blue Pilled for me.

School
Databases Program 4 is coming up, I've started working on that. I'm setting up housing, summer classes, and looking into these fees. Need to get my Alternate PIN but don't wanna talk to my advisor. I need to keep practicing for Private Violin so I can make sure I have an A in there... Same old boring stuff.

Alarm Clocks
Every single time I go to sleep, even if I'm coming back from a party, I need to set my alarm clock. One thing that I should've learned in high school too. If I expect to be successful, I need to monitor my sleep and breaks like a scientist.

Music, my Passion: Jazz Theory and Jazz Improv
I've really taken a liking to Jazz Theory and Jazz Improv. Even the huge Classical Concertos that I like use jazz type chords in them(you just don't notice it.) I think my violin playing and composing could be improved if I delved into this topic. I want to buy The Jazz Theory Book on Kindle but it's $27... jeez. There's a purchase I'll have to think about. Also if I'm serious about being a musician and not just a pipe dream... I have to practice and compose WAYYYYYYYYY more than I do currently.

Also, even as my chordal vocabulary expands I shouldn't forget about the basic triads. I still need to use them. There's a very clear relationship between chords and scales as well.

This EDM Track I'm composing is starting to sound pretty good. Idk exactly what I'm going for with it, though.

Work Experience
My violin teacher has a bad website. I plan on staying in my college town this summer. He said if I redesign his website from the ground up, he would give me free weekly violin lessons over the summer. I see no reason not to take him up on this. Not only could I get some more Computer Science experience that would look good on my resume, but I'd be saving money and furthering my music passion as well. This is a win win win.

SIDENOTE:
This is random, but I've been putting off listening to and learning the lyrics to mumble rap for sooooo long. I have GOT to get on that. People literally listen to nothing but rap these days

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could honestly use some prayer in my life, dude. Maybe that's part of the reason I'm so off the rails all the time.
You and I both brother.

The serenity prayers a good start. Change what you can. Do your part. Meditate. Let go. Leave the rest to God/universe/Being.

Yeah, I'm lucky enough that I know exactly what I want to do with my life. I know what I want to do for a career, and I know what my passions are. I'm still a student, so the main way I'm doing that is by working on passing my classes and getting a degree. As well as doing my own programming personal projects. That way, employers will respect me and I can get a high paying job. I don't want any more education past college. For me at least, there's not a point.

I'm gonna be posting more in here about my purpose as time goes on until I graduate.
Everyone is sold the same bill of Goods. The get a edu, get a good paying job, start a family. Get married. These generic ideas which are criteria but, far from solutions. Its how people end up on life tracks they never asked for nor requested.

Grab life by balls. Stay focuses. Get your STEM degree (please tell me its STEM not left handed poetry?). Network. Its not handed out business cards. Its face time. Its connecting, mirror exposure, establish contacts, and acquiring the right leads as well as prospects to get on.

Come out of school and have minimum three references. Your profs usually have pull. Some suck but some maybe captivating and inspiring. Get exposure. Note, this goes for women, relationships, biz, work, life etc. Stand out. Everyone is your competition inside your classroom and outside.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and I both brother.

The serenity prayers a good start. Change what you can. Do your part. Meditate. Let go. Leave the rest to God/universe/Being.

Everyone is sold the same bill of Goods. The get a edu, get a good paying job, start a family. Get married. These generic ideas which are criteria but, far from solutions. Its how people end up on life tracks they never asked for nor requested.

Grab life by balls. Stay focuses. Get your STEM degree (please tell me its STEM not left handed poetry?). Network. Its not handed out business cards. Its face time. Its connecting, mirror exposure, establish contacts, and acquiring the right leads as well as prospects to get on.

Come out of school and have minimum three references. Your profs usually have pull. Some suck but some maybe captivating and inspiring. Get exposure. Note, this goes for women, relationships, biz, work, life etc. Stand out. Everyone is your competition inside your classroom and outside.
Yeah spirituality is always good. The only thing is I feel it's kind of a contradiction and I'm not sure exactly what to do about that. On one hand there's my spirituality, and then it's like "Red Pill, fvck these h0ez to sleep lol."

I'm a Computer Science major. Part of STEM so I'm good. No underwater basket weaving degree. Unfortunately, my teachers think I'm an irresponsible fvck up so that's dead. I should still be able to get a job as long as I work hard. Increase the "M" in LMS.

I've made so many mistakes in my life and academic career that it's quite embarrassing. I plan to fix every last one of them as I continue my school career though. I'm doing pretty darn well this semester so that's a start.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah spirituality is always good. The only thing is I feel it's kind of a contradiction and I'm not sure exactly what to do about that. On one hand there's my spirituality, and then it's like "Red Pill, fvck these h0ez to sleep lol."

I'm a Computer Science major. Part of STEM so I'm good. No underwater basket weaving degree. Unfortunately, my teachers think I'm an irresponsible fvck up so that's dead. I should still be able to get a job as long as I work hard. Increase the "M" in LMS.

I've made so many mistakes in my life and academic career that it's quite embarrassing. I plan to fix every last one of them as I continue my school career though. I'm doing pretty darn well this semester so that's a start.
When it comes to employment, nobody cares seriously about GPA. Putting it on your cover letter or listing being on the Dean's list is as likely to piss off employer for wasting time and the 3 secs to read the piece of info that, they cannot get back. Not saying, don't crush it. I am saying, you can network employment. Look at freelance work. Entrepreneurship is OG. Build sites. Generate leads and prospects. Conversion rates will bleed into other areas of life.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm just speaking out my thoughts out loud but what why did you pick stem and not just music? Have you tried applying into a music school?

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to employment, nobody cares seriously about GPA. Putting it on your cover letter or listing being on the Dean's list is as likely to piss off employer for wasting time and the 3 secs to read the piece of info that, they cannot get back. Not saying, don't crush it. I am saying, you can network employment. Look at freelance work. Entrepreneurship is OG. Build sites. Generate leads and prospects. Conversion rates will bleed into other areas of life.
Okay, here's the thing I'm worried about though. My grades have been sh*t for several semesters now. Like it's been baaaaad before you guys got on me and helped me raise my grades. I hated school, and didn't care about those classes whatsoever. Idk why I didn't.

Now I'm doing better of course, and I'm making summer plans as well, but that doesn't erase my Godawful transcript(and pitiful GPA that will take some time to resuscitate, but I'm pretty sure that it can be done with my extra time at school.)

When I apply for internships will they ask for my transcript/GPA? If they do, I'm fvcked and I'll have no work experience once I graduate because they'll never ever want me. Do I just lie? Do I suck it up and apply anyways? Any other ways I could get work experience? Just knock on peoples' door such as Papa_Smu suggested? Of course, I could enter my own personal projects in competitions too. Even just developing/finishing them would look fire on my resume. Posting example code to GitHub. But any idea about what I should do to get myself out of this hole that I've put myself into?

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just speaking out my thoughts out loud but what why did you pick stem and not just music? Have you tried applying into a musical school?
I made a post in here a while back, but long story short I saw myself as an engineer/programmer because I had been doing that and liked it. I didn't want to be a pure music Major. Crazy hard to make a living and I don't wanna be a broke boi forever. Although I'll be honest, I'm a much better musician than programmer lmao. There was a post where Marmel and I talked about why we liked Computer Science.

And at this point, it's a matter of my personal pride for Computer Science lol. I will finish that degree if it's the last thing I do in this world

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a post in here a while back, but long story short I saw myself as an engineer/programmer because I had been doing that and liked it. I didn't want to be a pure music Major. Crazy hard to make a living and I don't wanna be a broke boi forever. Although I'll be honest, I'm a much better musician than programmer lmao. There was a post where Marmel and I talked about why we liked Computer Science.

And at this point, it's a matter of my personal pride for Computer Science lol. I will finish that degree if it's the last thing I do in this world
Fair enough, finish your degree since you can't really backpedal now. But essentially it's about finding what you like. "Practicality vs passion" is a concept that you really don't consider until you are neck deep in the hardest part of your major. Generally speaking, CS is an introverts job, as well as other stems.
Theres also the fact that having a lower GPA will make it harder to cherry pick your favorite companies and this may upset you if you wanted to work in a specific company/top company. Of-course non of this triviality matters, if you just want to find work in your respected profession and have a normal salary.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough, finish your degree since you can't really backpedal now. But essentially it's about finding what you like. "Practicality vs passion" is a concept that you really don't consider until you are neck deep in the hardest part of your major. Generally speaking, CS is an introverts job, as well as other stems.
Theres also the fact that having a lower GPA will make it harder to cherry pick your favorite companies and this may upset you if you wanted to work in a specific company/top company. Of-course non of this triviality matters, if you just want to find work in your respected profession and have a normal salary.
I feel you on that man. And I had definitely considered that issue. Luckily, I thought of a way to circumvent it. All I need to do is get one tech job. Even if I'm working for free. Like @DEEZEDBRAH said, they don't care about GPA. And even if they do, all I have to do is get one Tech Job. Then, they'll ask "what was your work experience?" Instead of "What was your GPA?" And then my college blunders will be erased from my life and I'll be free to do whatever I want.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's the thing I'm worried about though. My grades have been sh*t for several semesters now. Like it's been baaaaad before you guys got on me and helped me raise my grades. I hated school, and didn't care about those classes whatsoever. Idk why I didn't.

Now I'm doing better of course, and I'm making summer plans as well, but that doesn't erase my Godawful transcript(and pitiful GPA that will take some time to resuscitate, but I'm pretty sure that it can be done with my extra time at school.)

When I apply for internships will they ask for my transcript/GPA? If they do, I'm fvcked and I'll have no work experience once I graduate because they'll never ever want me. Do I just lie? Do I suck it up and apply anyways? Any other ways I could get work experience? Just knock on peoples' door such as Papa_Smu suggested? Of course, I could enter my own personal projects in competitions too. Even just developing/finishing them would look fire on my resume. Posting example code to GitHub. But any idea about what I should do to get myself out of this hole that I've put myself into?
Then you simply tell them the truth. You tell them when you first got to college you were so excited to be free from your parents for the first time that you basically went overboard on the partying and exercising your freedom to not do things you should have done and your grades suffered from it. Then you tell them you learned your lesson and matured and now have improved in that area and look to continue improving.

This type of thing can go a long way. Everyone wants to paint the picture they are perfect in interviews but being honest and being someone an interviewer can relate to because a lot of people(including me) went through the same type of stuff at that age.

At the very least it shows them you recognized your weaknesses and set out to correct them, which a lot of people dont do.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Then you simply tell them the truth. You tell them when you first got to college you were so excited to be free from your parents for the first time that you basically went overboard on the partying and exercising your freedom to not do things you should have done and your grades suffered from it. Then you tell them you learned your lesson and matured and now have improved in that area and look to continue improving.

This type of thing can go a long way. Everyone wants to paint the picture they are perfect in interviews but being honest and being someone an interviewer can relate to because a lot of people(including me) went through the same type of stuff at that age.

At the very least it shows them you recognized your weaknesses and set out to correct them, which a lot of people dont do.
You can't be serious. This is an F student you're talking about.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like a plan, my dude. My grades this semester are gonna be pretty good so there's a first step. I'm also still looking into summer housing/plans/all that good stuff. I'm hoping to take 3 classes.

I already have leadership on campus. If I have that, my degree, personal projects, and work experience you think I'll be alright when applying to jobs? If I don't have the work experience but I have technical personal projects will that work too? The internships are what scare me the most tbh.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be serious. This is an F student you're talking about.
Pretty sure F students get kicked out of college so I doubt this is true.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When I interview people, I see their personality 1st and foremost followed by real life work experiences.

The degree just ensures a person passes through my HR initial interview.

To be honest, it's been decades since I even checked a person's GPA, all I ever see is his resume - make sure yours is tip top for any interview.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I interview people, I see their personality 1st and foremost followed by real life work experiences.

The degree just ensures a person passes through my HR initial interview.

To be honest, it's been decades since I even checked a person's GPA, all I ever see is his resume - make sure yours is tip top for any interview.
I definitely will keep improving my resume. My music teacher asked me if I could build him a new website and he'd give me some free lessons if I did. So that's a definite yes, it's a win win for me and him. Web Development seems to be big these days.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure F students get kicked out of college so I doubt this is true.
He has a mix of F's, D's and W's in his "major." He has some passing grades mixed in from basket weaving and intro to mumble rap to keep him afloat though.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pray for insight.

If you lack performance at work, they fire you. Likely, your education is not a passion nor interest for you.

Get your STEM degree. Move on.

Likely, all internships are with higher GPA studebts unless you have a talent, skill or some 'it' factor the employer is seeking.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you on that man. And I had definitely considered that issue. Luckily, I thought of a way to circumvent it. All I need to do is get one tech job. Even if I'm working for free. Like @DEEZEDBRAH said, they don't care about GPA. And even if they do, all I have to do is get one Tech Job. Then, they'll ask "what was your work experience?" Instead of "What was your GPA?" And then my college blunders will be erased from my life and I'll be free to do whatever I want.
Build programs. Start a portfolio. Keep anything substantial and use to demonstrate talent and skill beyond GPA which isn't a accurate indication of intelligence.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About redpill quoted by the Dr.

"There comes a point in everyone’s life where they have to stop and take stock. And sometimes that picture isn’t pretty. The Red Pill ethos is seductive because it plays on a person’s desire to be special, to be told that he’s uniquely special. It validates both his victimhood and his anger. It casts the world as your enemy – a world of hypergamous, emotional sluts, jealous AFCs and pitiful manginas, all of whom are conspiring to bring you down because they resent you just that much. Admitting that you’re wrong, that you’ve been tricked, is hard… even more so when you have to acknowledge just how much damage you’ve done to others."

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About redpill quoted by the Dr.

"There comes a point in everyone’s life where they have to stop and take stock. And sometimes that picture isn’t pretty. The Red Pill ethos is seductive because it plays on a person’s desire to be special, to be told that he’s uniquely special. It validates both his victimhood and his anger. It casts the world as your enemy – a world of hypergamous, emotional sluts, jealous AFCs and pitiful manginas, all of whom are conspiring to bring you down because they resent you just that much. Admitting that you’re wrong, that you’ve been tricked, is hard… even more so when you have to acknowledge just how much damage you’ve done to others."

I think Dr. Nerdlove and TRP both have valid points. I learn from both: Dr. Nerdlove doesn't really get down with all the lifting, frame, hypergamy, texting for logistics, using money to attract women, and so on so forth. Both are good resources.

I have two pending dates this weekend. All after my finals of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.