Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not fat fat persay. I have a good bit of muscle on me from my Stronglifts 5x5 days and people comment on how I look buff regularly.

The issue is I've gotten extremely sloppy with my diet, I lost every ab I had, and the love handles are coming in. The muscles are still there. But it's under a layer of fat and I'm out of shape too. Not good for my Game in the slightest.

If I can just cut down and get a six pack I'm sure my Game would improve by 1-2 levels without even doing a single approach.

Honestly bro, not to be pessimistic or whiny, but my dreams of being a manwh0re in college might be killed. I realized a lot of stuff so late. I don't know, I'll do my best though. If I can just get 10 Lays total by the time I graduate college I'd be happy with that. Then I can be a wh0re as an adult once I graduate as a PUA and all that
Good luck man. Took me long enough to figure the **** out. Even when I became attractive enough to where women would gasp I still had to deprogram all the pua stuff that had led me to being socially awkward. I was the guy that studied philosophy and systems, and looked down on my "basic" peers at a young age.

Im a helpful person by nature but also selfish if the expense affects me enough. I wish I could just give you and others my 'solution', but doing so would put me in a disadvantage. You must find your own answer. The pareto principle in dating appears to be a decent estimate on who's making it, thus the rise of inceldom and harems. It also looks like it's getting harder to become a beta buxx these days with female independence. I admire the guys on here still trying while many men are giving up. The answer is out there.

The old days of alpha fux and cucked orbiters are returning as social controls are further diminished. If it takes you 10 years to be alpha fux, so be it. And be careful of those that give you vague advice such as 'be masculine bro'. Remember most third party advice will come from betas trying to imitate alphas so the ideas of masculinity will probably be romanticized. Personally, I don't care what's masculine or feminine, just whatever works.

Last edited:

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you didn't do so well on exam two :(

Maybe a good time to get some office hours with the professor and understand where you went wrong. Then fiddle with the solutions with him. You never know, he/she might give you more points after that fact since you're showing effort to understand :)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Grading; Databases Test; School Strategies

Okay guys... this test was on some BS frfr...

I knew that I knew what I was talking about. I missed only one question. I was stressing about the Decorator Design Pattern, but the question was actually about the Factory Design Pattern. If you didn't mention the Factory Design Pattern, you got a a zero on that question instantly. Which was worth 5/20 points on the test. If you even mentioned Factory, he would give you back 4/5 points. 20% overall. So I essentially lost 25 points on this test because of one line of code. Talk about bullsh*t grading! On top of that, the question was very similar to the way Program 1 was written. It sounded more like Decorator than Factory to me, at least.

Other than that, I did literally everything else on the test right. The only thing I missed were a couple potshots on vocabulary and fill in the blank(silly things like saying Interface wasn't a type and putting public void instead of public final.)

The class Average was a 70. I think the lowest score was a 20.5. Oof, a 20 for 20% of your grade. I can't say that I haven't been there, that sh*t hurts. So other people were struggling too, I see. Tons and tons of people missed Question 2, and he was mad about that because it was word by word the same question from the study guide that he posted.

But here's the thing. I tried to open that study guide on the school website. But it was glitched tf out. I couldn't read a single word of it. Apparently the way some students got around that was by downloading it, converting it to a Microsoft Word Document, and reading it from there. I didn't think of that so I didn't see through his trap on that question. I fell right into it.

All bullsh*t aside, he decided to have some mercy. He'll give us an extra programming assignment that we can do to gain back 5% on this test. With the power of Google and StackExchange, there's no reason I shouldn't be able to solve it and get a 100 on it. So that'll make my Test 2 grade a 70, which is pretty ok. That makes my test grades a 78 and a 70. If I blow the final out of the water, my test average will end up somewhere in the B-Range. Like an 84 or something. I'll pass this class as long as I don't do anything stupid like not turn in a program.
It might be a C. But I'll keep moving. Know what I made in here the first time when I wasn't trying? A fvcking F! I'm not gonna let subpar grades dash my dreams of being a Computer Science professional.

I went to his office and according to the syllabus, I can get a 24 hour extension on this Program 1 if I need it. So I need to knock out this Program 1 and Lab 7 ASAP. After that, I need to go kill the Databases Program that is due on 3/25/19. I suppose I'll be doing that over the weekend.

School has been wrecking me lately. I haven't even had time to think about Gaming slutty hoes

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Reasons why Nick is an Irresponsible Fvck

Additionally, another reason that I'm fvcking up in life and I can't get to where I want to be is because I miss opportunities. I need to check/respond to my e-mail and Messenger more promptly even when I'm stressed out. Better that I learn this now, because it's gonna fvcking KILL ME in the professional world for both Computer Science and Music if I don't get this sorted.

Speaking of this, I need to install my old SIM Card in my Motorola G6 ASAP. People can't get in touch with me and that's not good. That iPhone is so damn stubborn, the SIM Card slot won't even open. I need to go to a Computer Place and get the SIM Card yanked out so that I can put it in my new phone.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game

I've come a long way but I have a long way to go. There's no fvcking reason that I shouldn't have fvcked HB Candice honestly. I didn't even hesitate. So she can be a slut to everyone but me even though we had so much in common? Are you telling me that I'm that ugly? Stupid fvcking h0e

I think part of the reason I spin my wheels so much is that I'm trying to do too much at once, just like you guys said. So I've already pretty much devoted the rest of my Life towards being a Master Don Juan. I need to ask myself, "why couldn't I fvck this girl?" And every day, make just a bit of progress towards attacking that reason. Be it losing weight, doing approaches, and so on.

If I do that for a while I'll make progress.

Of course, school comes first as opposed to hitting the bars. That way, I can get a high paying job, stay on my purpose, and throw around money as a PUA when I approach these slvts like I've seen some people do. Money is the great equalizer.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man. Took me long enough to figure the **** out. Even when I became attractive enough to where women would gasp I still had to deprogram all the pua stuff that had led me to being socially awkward. I was the guy that studied philosophy and systems, and looked down on my "basic" peers at a young age.

Im a helpful person by nature but also selfish if the expense affects me enough. I wish I could just give you and others my 'solution', but doing so would put me in a disadvantage. You must find your own answer. The pareto principle in dating appears to be a decent estimate on who's making it, thus the rise of inceldom and harems. It also looks like it's getting harder to become a beta buxx these days with female independence. I admire the guys on here still trying while many men are giving up. The answer is out there.

The old days of alpha fux and cucked orbiters are returning as social controls are further diminished. If it takes you 10 years to be alpha fux, so be it. And be careful of those that give you vague advice such as 'be masculine bro'. Remember most third party advice will come from betas trying to imitate alphas so the ideas of masculinity will probably be romanticized. Personally, I don't care what's masculine or feminine, just whatever works.
Right. Are you kind of a natural? I had zero social skills before I discovered this stuff so that's why I gravitate so much towards PUA. It tells me what I need to say and do to sleep with a girl when I would have no idea otherwise.

I will literally never give up until I solve this issue. I would like to fvck around a bit more in college though.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Effective Studying Tactic

A big part of the reason I struggle is that I'm just exhausted. If I'm tired but I don't have time to sleep because I have to study: I'll take a 30 minute to 1 hour nap and then set a loud ass alarm. Works like a charm every time and it keeps me pushing.

Also I know some people clown Motorola, but having a phone that doesn't die every 15 seconds is such a Godsend!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Style of Game

Man y'all... Sometimes I just want to go back to the Dr. Nerdlove PUA Style Game again. Where I could text them, send humorous messages, use social media, flirt on the first date and all that. I'd just have to slow down my pursuit cause I came on too strong. I enjoyed connecting with people and all that instead of trying to act high value and not give away all my nonsexual attention like AMS says. Although I'm sure that is effective.

I don't even know which style of Game I want to do anymore. Kinda feel stuck. The Nerdlove Game with traditional PUA Approaches is much more relaxing and structured to me. But IDK. Will I just get used for my nonsexual attention? What do you guys think?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man y'all... Sometimes I just want to go back to the Dr. Nerdlove PUA Style Game again. Where I could text them, send humorous messages, use social media, flirt on the first date and all
SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO BEING A BETA B!TCH.

lmfao jk

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/what-is-game.258250/#post-262902

Tbh I feel like answering this question is futile because soon you'll ask it again ;) try what you think is best. It seems you feel very strongly about being able to connect this way, do it. If it burns you then at least you know not to play with fire.
Haha at least until I try different stuff out.
AMS had a video about how there's no one right way to Game... It's just not as fun for me to ignore a girl for ten days to not be seen as needy. Even if all I did was Game with the Nerdlove model and work on myself I would see improvement! So I'll give it a shot and learn a bit from everyone. Even AMS was like you can get a girl being flirty and all that if you want

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha at least until I try different stuff out.
AMS had a video about how there's no one right way to Game... It's just not as fun for me to ignore a girl for ten days to not be seen as needy. Even if all I did was Game with the Nerdlove model and work on myself I would see improvement! So I'll give it a shot and learn a bit from everyone. Even AMS was like you can get a girl being flirty and all that if you want
Yeah I remember the video. Big bro was spitting straight heat that day.

What's up fellas hahaha

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Many people dedicate their lives to actualizing a concept of what they should be like, rather than actualizing themselves.

This difference between self-actualization and self-image actualization is very important.

Most people live only for their image” -- Bruce Lee

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 You come across, to me, as a young man who is often spinning his wheels trying hard to create some great image or persona. I often perceive it as an image that is actually disconnected from your true essence. I often get the sense that it is usually more based more on your striving for acceptance, validation, respect, approval, etc, vs expressing the TRUE you.

Be careful. You seem to be headed down that highway with a bit of momentum. It will lead to a truly empty life if that's the route you go. All the validation in the world, means nothing when it's given to some image you created that has nothing to do with the true and unique soul that you are. It's hard to unravel once you build layer upon layer trying to impress others.

At the end of each day, at the end of your life, do you want to have lived your life true to yourself...or searching for the empty approval of others???

@nicksaiz65 There is only one you, in all of the universe!!! Be true to BEING/LIVING your GREAT self! Be a GREAT YOU! Play YOUR song! That is a life well-lived!

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I remember the video. Big bro was spitting straight heat that day.

What's up fellas hahaha
Yeah man. I think this is the direction I'm gonna take my Game for good. Not that I can't learn a lot from AMS. But I always envisioned myself as a Don Juan smooth Red Pilled PUA type once this journey is said and done. I think the Nerdlove path would help me with that. SS and AMS can help me make sure I don't get jerked around by a woman. Lots from every source but I know about what I want to be.

Guys, I'm getting dragged away for some last minute sh*t. Hate it when people throw sh*t at me at the last minute. I've been trying to avoid that stuff like the plague this semester. But I can't help it. So I'll have to reply to the rest of you guys' stuff later.

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Are you kind of a natural? I had zero social skills before I discovered this stuff so that's why I gravitate so much towards PUA. It tells me what I need to say and do to sleep with a girl when I would have no idea otherwise.

I will literally never give up until I solve this issue. I would like to fvck around a bit more in college though.
Yea, but more like I'd undone the pua programming and reflected on my 'natural' tendencies that had led me somewhere over the past 5 or so years. In this way, I've become a critical natural, one that is self-aware. The solution itself doesn't have some steep learning curve, it's just do or don't, and realizing certain things. It feels good to know exactly what to do after sooo much stressful infield work. Tbh I probably could have slayed much earlier but I wanted to know the Why and How's on slaying so there's certainty and efficiency. The cold hard facts, no unjustifiable assumptions or uncontrolled variables(as much as possible), no lacking perspectives or irrelevant fluff. Just a laser-focused mission on this particular problem-set. Being a logician drove me toward precision. I would be lying if I said this didn't keep me up at night. Again, if anyone tells you they've found a solution, I would be surprised that they would share it outside of money. I've seen noone build an accurate product yet. I'm kind of glad too as it gives me advantage for now.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Programming Ire

Oh and @marmel75 you were 100% right. I need to learn to solve these problems and labs on my own. Not only because of being independent, but because if I do that I'm relying on someone else's schedule before I can work. And then I get some last minute sh*t thrust on me that I can't dodge in my planned time to work on the deadline. Every fvcking time. This is the 3rd time it's happened. Messing with my fvcking grades.

Lesson learned.

But either way, I'm getting this program and lab done. Thank God I went into the teacher's office to see the late policy today

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Effective Studying Tactic

A big part of the reason I struggle is that I'm just exhausted. If I'm tired but I don't have time to sleep because I have to study: I'll take a 30 minute to 1 hour nap and then set a loud ass alarm. Works like a charm every time and it keeps me pushing.

Also I know some people clown Motorola, but having a phone that doesn't die every 15 seconds is such a Godsend!
Or just code instead of "studying" it

Status
Not open for further replies.