Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with Mystery Method?
It's overly linear and complicated with too many steps and assumptions from what I remember. The actual game is much shorter. Being unattractive and very attractive, I've witnessed what really works and doesn't so trust me.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's overly linear and complicated with too many steps and assumptions from what I remember. The actual game is much shorter. Being unattractive and very attractive, I've witnessed what really works and doesn't so trust me.
Yeah I was reading the book again and my God. It makes my head hurt more than the programming classes that I'm in right now. It's so constricting too! I to this day don't understand how to build attraction with that method.

On second thought I think I'll stick to the Nerdlove Attraction plan(maybe RSD if I need a video resource) and memorize a few openers and conversation topics for emergencies or when I have nothing in common with a girl. So much less stressful and I feel like I'll actually approach that way if it's simplified, plus it's still high value. On top of that, it doesn't give the women validation. No compliments whatsoever. So this is how I'm gonna do my nightgame from now on. It's also nice to be able to just read a single chapter before I go out to Game instead of a whole fvcking book. I know AMS says you shouldn't flirt but I like to flirt and be funny just a bit. So I'll be using that at least until I reach a sticking point in my Game again.

Another fun interest test trick: ask her her name but don't give her yours. If she doesn't ask you her name, she's not interested.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my study break right after work... wow this stuff is dense

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was reading the book again and my God. It makes my head hurt more than the programming classes that I'm in right now. It's so constricting too! I to this day don't understand how to build attraction with that method.

On second thought I think I'll stick to the Nerdlove Attraction plan(maybe RSD if I need a video resource) and memorize a few openers and conversation topics for emergencies or when I have nothing in common with a girl. So much less stressful and I feel like I'll actually approach that way if it's simplified, plus it's still high value. On top of that, it doesn't give the women validation. No compliments whatsoever. So this is how I'm gonna do my nightgame from now on. It's also nice to be able to just read a single chapter before I go out to Game instead of a whole fvcking book. I know AMS says you shouldn't flirt but I like to flirt and be funny just a bit. So I'll be using that at least until I reach a sticking point in my Game again.

Another fun interest test trick: ask her her name but don't give her yours. If she doesn't ask you her name, she's not interested.
Chapter? Think shorter.
Don't do the name test.
The nature of the interaction isn't what you think it is.
The 'answer' has to be compiled from multiple sources with out-of-box reasoning made. When you figure it out, I suggest you keep it to yourself.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter? Think shorter.
Don't do the name test.
The nature of the interaction isn't what you think it is.
The 'answer' has to be compiled from multiple sources with out-of-box reasoning made. When you figure it out, I suggest you keep it to yourself.
I haven't understood anything by your post but theres like a million ways to get better, and of them is just start practicing small talk with strangers and with friends. Mystery method is a good stuff but you need the experience to execute it well. Once you practice talking about anything, then it just gets easier, also your mind might be stressed out and thats why there are difficulties, when I'm stressed out/burned out I can't talk unless I really force myself so give yourself breaks.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't understood anything by your post but theres like a million ways to get better, and of them is just start practicing small talk with strangers and with friends. Mystery method is a good stuff but you need the experience to execute it well. Once you practice talking about anything, then it just gets easier, also your mind might be stressed out and thats why there are difficulties, when I'm stressed out/burned out I can't talk unless I really force myself so give yourself breaks.
Just trust me dude, mm is bloated and not accurate. I'm not the average idealistic guy on here talking feel good principles or what other people convinced me how dating is. Those type of guys just thoughtfully stare at me when they see their ideas contradicted (imo) as I pick-up some girl. There's an actual logic to it but, as simple as it is, it won't be known to those who don't witness the real side of women.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Program 1 + Mystery Method

I spent my night working, implementing my Program 1 and failing at Cold Approaches.

I know you guys tell me to lighten up on the theory but sometimes I just have no idea what to say. And I need the theory for that.

So to prevent this: I always wanted to be a PUA so I'm going Old School. Mystery during the night, Roosh during the day. I like how Mystery talks about not how to validate these sluts just like AMS. And they're both essentially flowcharts, and it mixes with high value Game. I should be able to get pretty far with Mystery and Roosh so it'll make me a PUA like I always wanted to be.

I wanna play these hoes like I would play a video game. Flip the script. So these flowcharts will help me.

Program 1 is a bit confusing... not quite sure what they're asking me to do. I might just need to go in for tutoring on Monday and focus on the more important test coming up on Monday for now. That's priority numero uno.
You do this often - saying you're going back to MM even though we say to not really of theory. And I think this bolded party highlights why.

Do you see your failures as learning experiences or lack of knowledge?

You have probably read the most out of anyone on this site based on all the stuff you reference. So it's not like you forgot it. Do you think you just haven't figured out how to apply it?

Youve done maybe... 40 cold approaches so far? Does that include last year? Because if so, the problem is probably not what you're saying but the fact that you're not warmed up and used to it. Try doing it more consistently. If you keep brushing, the waves will come. If you stop brushing and watch YouTube videos about it instead, they won't. Why watch more YouTube videos about it? You already know how to get waves... Right? Do you see what I'm saying?

Just see the failures as a learning experience and don't shut down because you failed. The game wouldnt be fun if everyone won all the time.

"Real lions enjoy the hunt." Eric T

And since we're talking about AMS.. I'm pretty sure he said something like nothing that comes out of your mouth is going to make her go from no interest to high interest. It's in a recent video. I mean yeah maybe you can convince her to change her mind... But why approach the situation with that as the goal. If she doesn't like you, next the b!tch. You can't win every time.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do this often - saying you're going back to MM even though we say to not really of theory. And I think this bolded party highlights why.

You have probably read the most out of anyone on this site based on all the stuff you reference. So it's not like you forgot it. Do you think you just haven't figured out how to apply it?

Youve done maybe... 40 cold approaches so far? Does that include last year? Because if so, the problem is probably not what you're saying but the fact that you're not warmed up and used to it. Try doing it more consistently. If you keep brushing, the waves will come. If you stop brushing and watch YouTube videos about it instead, they won't. Why watch more YouTube videos about it? You already know how to get waves... Right? Do you see what I'm saying?

Just see the failures as a learning experience and don't shut down because you failed. The game wouldnt be fun if everyone won all the time.

And since we're talking about AMS.. I'm pretty sure he said something like nothing that comes out of your mouth is going to make her go from no interest to high interest. It's in a recent video. I mean yeah maybe you can convince her to change her mind... But why approach the situation with that as the goal. If she doesn't like you, next the b!tch. You can't win every time.
Yup! More practice would probably definitely help. Daygame as well so that I can do them really consistently. It probably didn't help that I was running on like 30 minutes of sleep as well. Just delirious lol. Maybe that's why I felt like my approach has been trash recently? It always comes back to like the same 5 issues. I've got to keep working and pushing so that I can take back what is rightfully mine. I get a bit jealous when I see people do this stuff effortlessly now though.

You know what's funny though? I was thinking about my Game progress since high school and it's been exponential. Even though I'm not happy where I'm at now I gotta zoom out every now and again. I couldn't even get a kiss in high school barely lol

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life

Work: all knocked out. Of course the week I have tests is where I have to work 3 times in a row. But it's okay. I needed the money to get a new phone.

Bought a new phone so I can do what I gotta do in life and just function. This iPhone 6S I had is beyond saving. I ended up going with the Moto G6. I got a discount where I paid only $180. $180 for a good budget but high quality phone like that? I'm saving money and winning. And on top of that, if I need more space I can get a new microSD Card. I'm in.

I've done everything I can on Program 1 by myself. Now I'm gonna go into tutoring 3 times in a row so that I can fix this thing up.

Right now, my biggest issue is Test 1.

Gonna try and not post in here every single day and be more independent. I just enjoy writing about the small victories and losses...

My New Phone:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079Z792J7/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever try replacing the worn out battery in your iPhone?? If the battery wasn't holding the charge any longer, does that not usually indicate that the battery needs to be replaced vs the whole phone???

I see you have a new phone on the way already. Perhaps consider canceling your order and try a new battery first? If not, consider at least selling your iPhone to someone, with or without a new battery and at least get some of the value back for it. Either one will help you pay for those summer classes.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever try replacing the worn out battery in your iPhone?? If the battery wasn't holding the charge any longer, does that not usually indicate that the battery needs to be replaced vs the whole phone???

I see you have a new phone on the way already. Perhaps consider canceling your order and try a new battery first? If not, consider at least selling your iPhone to someone, with or without a new battery and at least get some of the value back for it. Either one will help you pay for those summer classes.
I had considered just replacing the battery, but at this point my phone is so jacked up that I think it would be better/cheaper just to start from scratch. It barely works for calls, the battery is busted, the camera is jacked up, touch screen is unresponsive... just the works.

I could look into selling it "heavily used" on eBay. It still works, I guess, but it pisses me off so much and it's making it hard for me to get my work done day to day or just get into contact with people. Pretty sure half my friends and family think I'm dead cause I've vanished from the face of the Earth for 5 days

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup! More practice would probably definitely help. Daygame as well so that I can do them really consistently. It probably didn't help that I was running on like 30 minutes of sleep as well. Just delirious lol. Maybe that's why I felt like my approach has been trash recently? It always comes back to like the same 5 issues. I've got to keep working and pushing so that I can take back what is rightfully mine. I get a bit jealous when I see people do this stuff effortlessly now though.

You know what's funny though? I was thinking about my Game progress since high school and it's been exponential. Even though I'm not happy where I'm at now I gotta zoom out every now and again. I couldn't even get a kiss in high school barely lol
I think a more traditional PUA Game would help out though. Maybe not Mystery but just something. I'll keep going out, of course. But something tells me that I'm just making small talk and coming off as a "Nice Guy." I'm just gonna start running routines, like following some model when I'm out. I just can't do this "Natural" shyt anymore. I'm nowhere near a Natural.

Now back to studying this programming shyt to get paid

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Object Oriented Programming Test 2

Okay bois, let's talk about this Test 2.

I spent most of my weekend either working, preparing for this test, or working on my first program(which could be seen as preparing for this test in a way.)

When I first saw the test, I started to freak out a bit. The questions looked really difficult and I didn't know if I was prepared. What really worried me is that I forgot to explicitly study the Decorator Design Pattern, which was on two questions in the test. Thank God I decided to start Program 1 this weekend, which is all about the Decorator Design Pattern. So through the reading I did to implement at least some of the program, I was able to remember at least some of it. I'm not 100% sure about all of the questions. But I was able to answer every single question, including the extra credit.
In the nick of time as well, I finished with 10 seconds left on the clock.

Also, who tf puts only 4 questions on their exam? If you miss even one, you're fvcked! It took me a whole hour to complete that test. It wasn't just me that had that issue either.

Also, @Papa_smu , I see exactly what you're saying with not "studying code." I thought when you said I need to implement my code, you only meant that for real world applications and such. But I thought about what you said and how it would help with this test. Literally 75% of this test was just implementing code by hand. Which is kind of crazy imo. I was like "okay, I kind of remember this from my reading." But what really killed me is that the extra credit question was literally a problem pulled straight from the internet. I recognized it from my studying, so I was able to do it. Implementing code will help me even with the tests while I'm in undergrad.

@GrowingPains from what I've read of this Cal Newport book, he talks about different ways to study, and how memorizing by rote/repetition isn't always the most effective. I think instead of just reading over code again and again, it would be more effective to solve different leetcode problems on the internet without looking at it. Then write, erase, write, erase in the case that I need to have something very explicitly memorized.

I don't know about other Universities, but me trying to take a Computer Science test at my school without writing code is the equivalent of me only biking to build endurance and then trying to run the Boston Marathon without doing a day of running in my life. Possible in theory, but in real life impractical and unpleasant.

But overall I still think I did pretty well, if I fail I'm gonna be pissed.

Now off to Databases. I'll have a post talking about why my Game is still trash later today. It'll be half rage, half productive stuff. But other than that, I won't update the journal unless it's something like a test, quiz, program or approach. Or just a life update on Sundays. I really want to stretch this journal out over the years so that I can see my Life/Game improve over the course of like 6 years. And I'd prefer for this journal to not be over 500 pages even though I'm really talkative on here. Lol. What can I say, I like updating the little milestones!

SIDENOTE: Also, this Sonic Boom alarm clock is fvcking amazing. It's forcing me to get out of bed and stopping me from sleeping out of laziness. It's the loudest alarm clock I've ever heard, there's a 0% chance I'll be lazy and oversleep. Additionally, I'm not keeping the alarm in my bed like I've been doing with my phone. And then I'll be forced to get up to turn that loud ass sh*t off. Now I can meter my sleeping totally. I got in more study time this weekend because of it. Now I can actually somewhat be a facsimile of a responsible adult. And there's no reason for me to not be on my purpose now that I won't oversleep. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, but there's no time for me to be tired, ever. Which for the moment at least, is school and music.

Also I've bought nearly everything that I need to be successful now! The only thing that I'm missing is cheap Whey Protein and a Protein Shaker. And once I get that, I'm good to go on saving money, being a responsible adult, and grinding towards my purpose.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now that I'm actually awake I can actually answer your question better. I was half asleep and had that test looming over my head so I couldn't really answer your question.

And honestly, I should be approaching every day like you say. I don't really have a good enough sample size to lament about until I do at least 100. Both Daygame and Nightgame to make things easier on myself.

Well if we're talking specific, the reason that I failed yesterday is because I was erroneously trying to apply my Nightgame to a situation that required Daygame. Didn't help that I was trying to pick up a hired gun either. I'm such a sucker for a cute waitress with a nice body and a pretty face. I make stupid mistakes like using the wrong Game paradigm when I'm running on 15 minutes of sleep.

But I think talking generally is more important here. The main issue is that I don't know what to say. I'm just standing there awkwardly like an idiot. And the reason for that, even with all the theory I've checked out, is that I've been experimenting with a "Natural" type game lately. As in where I go in without a plan, and say whatever comes to mind. I know this might work for some social Natural types, but as I said, I am not a Natural in any sense of the word. If I don't have some kind of flowchart, idk what I'm doing. At all.

I don't think I necessarily need to reread the material, I'm just saying I need to have some kind of flowchart. It makes me feel more self assured when approaching. So Mystery, Richard la Ruina, Roosh, RSD.... just to name a handful of PUAs. Doesn't matter whose system I use. But they all have some kind of plan/flowchart is my point.

I bring this up because I want to do this PUA/Game shyt all the way. Like when it's all said and done, I want to be fvcking bombshells, models, festival slvts, sorority slvts, and so on with no strings attached. I don't care if it takes me 10 years to do. To do that, I need replicatable success, hence a flowchart. Additionally, I have zero interest in any kind of long term relationship until I master the Game. And even then. Why get a girlfriend or wife when she'll just cheat and fvck around on me because of female nature and hypergamy? I've become more and more Red Pilled with these shallow ass women lately.

But I digress, I'm getting off topic. Long story short, I don't necessarily need to reread the stuff except for a quick review before I go out possibly and I'm gonna Game like a PUA would for everything involving women for the rest of my life. But of course, I need to get out in the field more. I need to get the balls to do at least one approach every single day. That would skyrocket my Game for certain.

There's that Game post that I promised you guys. Now I shall get back to implementing this Program 1.

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I'm actually awake I can actually answer your question better. I was half asleep and had that test looming over my head so I couldn't really answer your question.

And honestly, I should be approaching every day like you say. I don't really have a good enough sample size to lament about until I do at least 100. Both Daygame and Nightgame to make things easier on myself.

Well if we're talking specific, the reason that I failed yesterday is because I was erroneously trying to apply my Nightgame to a situation that required Daygame. Didn't help that I was trying to pick up a hired gun either. I'm such a sucker for a cute waitress with a nice body and a pretty face. I make stupid mistakes like using the wrong Game paradigm when I'm running on 15 minutes of sleep.

But I think talking generally is more important here. The main issue is that I don't know what to say. I'm just standing there awkwardly like an idiot. And the reason for that, even with all the theory I've checked out, is that I've been experimenting with a "Natural" type game lately. As in where I go in without a plan, and say whatever comes to mind. I know this might work for some social Natural types, but as I said, I am not a Natural in any sense of the word. If I don't have some kind of flowchart, idk what I'm doing. At all.

I don't think I necessarily need to reread the material, I'm just saying I need to have some kind of flowchart. It makes me feel more self assured when approaching. So Mystery, Richard la Ruina, Roosh, RSD.... just to name a handful of PUAs. Doesn't matter whose system I use. But they all have some kind of plan/flowchart is my point.

I bring this up because I want to do this PUA/Game shyt all the way. Like when it's all said and done, I want to be fvcking bombshells, models, festival slvts, sorority slvts, and so on with no strings attached. I don't care if it takes me 10 years to do. To do that, I need replicatable success, hence a flowchart. Additionally, I have zero interest in any kind of long term relationship until I master the Game. And even then. Why get a girlfriend or wife when she'll just cheat and fvck around on me because of female nature and hypergamy? I've become more and more Red Pilled with these shallow ass women lately.

But I digress, I'm getting off topic. Long story short, I don't necessarily need to reread the stuff except for a quick review before I go out possibly and I'm gonna Game like a PUA would for everything involving women for the rest of my life. But of course, I need to get out in the field more. I need to get the balls to do at least one approach every single day. That would skyrocket my Game for certain.

There's that Game post that I promised you guys. Now I shall get back to implementing this Program 1.
Daygame and nightgame arent different. Make a new model based on past concepts and raw experience.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daygame and nightgame arent different. Make a new model based on past concepts and raw experience.
Yeah idk what I was thinking. I'll do better on my next approach and I'll get more sleep next time.

It's so disrespectful to me when I know that girls are crazy freaky but they don't want to get freaky with me... I'm taking back what's rightfully mine no matter how many times I get rejected or snubbed

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah idk what I was thinking. I'll do better on my next approach and I'll get more sleep next time.

It's so disrespectful to me when I know that girls are crazy freaky but they don't want to get freaky with me... I'm taking back what's rightfully mine no matter how many times I get rejected or snubbed
Drop that pvssy entitlement immediately. It'll narrow the perspective needed to solve this problem in today's social context. Going down that path will lead you to several things including the "modern girls are all *****s we need to control them so it's 1 for 1 again" guys. Those guys often get shocked when some girl they've worked hard for months to get sleeps with some stud at the party in a matter of minutes.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@GrowingPains from what I've read of this Cal Newport book, he talks about different ways to study, and how memorizing by rote/repetition isn't always the most effective. I think instead of just reading over code again and again, it would be more effective to solve different leetcode problems on the internet without looking at it. Then write, erase, write, erase in the case that I need to have something very explicitly memorized
Yeah he encourages to master the concept and apply it. So any way you can do that is good practice. Starting by completing assignments and then doing similar problems.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to get out in the field more. I need to get the balls to do at least one approach every single day. That would skyrocket my Game for certain.
Yeurh.

Why get a girlfriend or wife when she'll just cheat and fvck around on me because of female nature and hypergamy? I've become more and more Red Pilled with these shallow ass women lately.
I caution you in becoming bitter and over assuming after digesting the red pill. Just let it make you more aware situationally and it retrospect. But don't be bitter and jaded because that's the way things are. You might turn into BigDave if you think this way.

Here's a pick up line that will never fail: getting to know her. Honestly if there's anything that I've read about social skills that helped me most with women it's How to Win Friends and Influence People. People love to talk about themselves. And the faster you can get them to open up about things.. the more comfortable they feel either you. Rapport. Conversational threading. Pay attention to what she's saying.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life

Work: all knocked out. Of course the week I have tests is where I have to work 3 times in a row. But it's okay. I needed the money to get a new phone.

Bought a new phone so I can do what I gotta do in life and just function. This iPhone 6S I had is beyond saving. I ended up going with the Moto G6. I got a discount where I paid only $180. $180 for a good budget but high quality phone like that? I'm saving money and winning. And on top of that, if I need more space I can get a new microSD Card. I'm in.

I've done everything I can on Program 1 by myself. Now I'm gonna go into tutoring 3 times in a row so that I can fix this thing up.

Right now, my biggest issue is Test 1.

Gonna try and not post in here every single day and be more independent. I just enjoy writing about the small victories and losses...

My New Phone:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079Z792J7/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Don't go to tutoring. Use google and stack overflow and figure it out. Nobody is going to hold your hand in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.