Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the other night I had college athletes and hotties all over me. Some random dudes tried to befriend me, and I even rejected a girl. I'm not a fratboy, college athlete, or club member. None of this required a book of information, and the game as most see it is wrong. I suggest you build your social intuition and learn to connect with people. Understand what that truly means. If you don't get it, then atleast if you're on "mah purpose" you can become beta bux later. It's a harsh dating environment so it'll be understandable. I know I've been vague in places, intentionally, but try not to waste time on the overcomplex products out there.
How can you connect and then later be beta bux?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the other night I had college athletes and hotties all over me. Some random dudes tried to befriend me, and I even rejected a girl. I'm not a fratboy, college athlete, or club member. None of this required a book of information, and the game as most see it is wrong. I suggest you build your social intuition and learn to connect with people. Understand what that truly means. If you don't get it, then atleast if you're on "mah purpose" you can become beta bux later. It's a harsh dating environment so it'll be understandable. I know I've been vague in places, intentionally, but try not to waste time on the overcomplex products out there.
My goal is to never have to Beta Buxx. I'll use my money to attract hoes but never beta Buxx lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I overslept a meeting. I need to start Uber early, time all breaks, stop staying up all night, and use energy drinks when needed.

Also: I had coaching with Dr. Nerdlove right? I'll listen to him and expand my social circle as much as I can. As long as I am fvcking bytches female friends will be fine for now. Hell, I've met some bytches I've fvcked through female friends.

https://www.doctornerdlove.com/social-circle-friend-zone/

I'm struggling with this program but I'll finish it. Action, action, action!!!!

Also crazy story but I need no more dating coaching anymore. I know what to do. I just need to go out and practice along with my self improvement. RSD Free Video coaching was offered but I can't think of a single question to ask.

At least I can't complain about not knowing what to do in life anymore. Now it's all actionable stuff.

Google Calendars is dope. It let's me see my deadlines way in advance so I don't get blindsided by them.

Loving the Android Phone.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow we're nearly in exactly the same situation. Crazy how we click on so many different issues in our lives.

You came over but she didn't know your intentions? Dang.

I feel like everyone's misunderstanding my question. What do you think? I'll give a few more details.

I'm not trying to backdoor my way into their panties. Dr. Nerdlove actually calls that "Big Lie from a Nice Guy." All I'm saying is if they came on to me I wouldn't stop them. I'm not gonna actively pursue these girls. No point when I can just Cold Approach.

I just wanna build a social circle tbh cause I fear having no friends. You said to pick friends based on my interests? Well these are friends I have already based on my love of music. We bonded over that. Of course, I'll have guy friends too. But some of them in this new social circle will be girls. And as you said, just fun group Hangouts and if I can meet/sleep with their hot friends that would be great.

So I just wanna know, would you say I should roll with it like Dr. Nerdlove says? Or avoid it like AMS said. You saw the video so you know the part I'm talking about.

Sorry if I'm irritating you guys with my jumbled mess of thoughts, but I feel like this is really critical to my long term happiness and success.
Yeah man I think it's cool that we experience a lot of the same things. That's why I enjoy reading the journal.

I think everyone understands what you're saying but wants you to be honest with yourself. The thing is that a lot of times guys will 'accept the friend zone' with the hope of being more. And you may even disguise it as trying to meet other people by using her as leverage. Maybe you actually do want to do that. But if you want to fvck her its going to make the friends thing hard. You might end up evaluating her every little move thinking she's coming on to you and make yourself look like a fool. I believe what people are saying is that you're better off without female friends or only having female friends you don't want to fvck because otherwise it can be trouble.

I've experienced that and I'm not gonna let it happen again. No orbiting. I'll hang out with this new girl, but if she doesn't bring girls when we hang it's over wit. I just wanna see what she has to offer but I'm not going to hang out with her exclusively. That's setting myself up for failure.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man I think it's cool that we experience a lot of the same things. That's why I enjoy reading the journal.

I think everyone understands what you're saying but wants you to be honest with yourself. The thing is that a lot of times guys will 'accept the friend zone' with the hope of being more. And you may even disguise it as trying to meet other people by using her as leverage. Maybe you actually do want to do that. But if you want to fvck her its going to make the friends thing hard. You might end up evaluating her every little move thinking she's coming on to you and make yourself look like a fool. I believe what people are saying is that you're better off without female friends or only having female friends you don't want to fvck because otherwise it can be trouble.

I've experienced that and I'm not gonna let it happen again. No orbiting. I'll hang out with this new girl, but if she doesn't bring girls when we hang it's over wit. I just wanna see what she has to offer but I'm not going to hang out with her exclusively. That's setting myself up for failure.
I agree with you 100% of the way. We'll see what they can bring to my social circle since I do need one. Then I'll go out to bars, Cold Approach, and fvck all the bytches as my Game improves

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys idk what to do. I've been running on 4 hours of sleep a night lately but I just can't solve this damned program for the life of me. It's late now. If I don't turn it in I lose a whole letter grade in OOP.

I do have an excused absence. Maybe I can just use that?????

Fvck everything idk how I'm gonna dig myself out of this hole. I don't wanna drop this class and have to take it again.... But if I make a D I can't get into Software Engineering I. I'm not gonna cheat on the program either. That'll be a great way to get me thrown out of school.

IDK what to do. I should've at least tried it over Spring Break instead of waiting for tutoring once I got back in school...

I'm still fvcking up...

I'm not whining I just honestly need advice. Will they take this excuse? I would've done it way earlier but I had 3 tests. I've been working on it for a while and I'm just stuck. I started like a week and a half ago but I'm still stuck. I need to learn to work faster.

I'm gonna have to just go in with my excuse. I have to turn this program in.

What should I do, guys?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I've noticed I'm so damn tired half the time I can barely function. I need more Red Bull in my life.

And being always on and starting early of course.

Last edited:

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Guys idk what to do. I've been running on 4 hours of sleep a night lately but I just can't solve this damned program for the life of me. It's late now. If I don't turn it in I lose a whole letter grade in OOP.

I do have an excused absence. Maybe I can just use that?????

Fvck everything idk how I'm gonna dig myself out of this hole. I don't wanna drop this class and have to take it again.... But if I make a D I can't get into Software Engineering I. I'm not gonna cheat on the program either. That'll be a great way to get me thrown out of school.

IDK what to do. I should've at least tried it over Spring Break instead of waiting for tutoring once I got back in school...

I'm still fvcking up...

I'm not whining I just honestly need advice. Will they take this excuse? I would've done it way earlier but I had 3 tests. I've been working on it for a while and I'm just stuck. I started like a week and a half ago but I'm still stuck. I need to learn to work faster.

I'm gonna have to just go in with my excuse. I have to turn this program in.

What should I do, guys?
congratulations welcome to the life of a programmer. Expect tight deadlines as you get into the workforce.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congratulations welcome to the life of a programmer. Expect tight deadlines as you get into the workforce.
I just kept hacking at it and fiddling with it and I made some progress.

I know that this might sound dumb, but moral of the story is believe in myself and the fact that I can fix it without much help(because then I'm on someone else's schedule. Plus I have Google and StackExchange.) And of course, starting as early as possible. Had I done that, I wouldnt have been in this situation.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Papa_smu
@marmel75

Do you guys have any programming strategies that I could use? Tying into the post I'm gonna make in a minute, I've found my programming is very inefficient.

Some Improvements I Could Do:

1.) I need to write out, in English, exactly what I'm trying to do. Not just throwing down code and praying it works. That's like trying to build a house without a blueprint. Drawing pictures.

2.) Google and StackExchange

3.) Don't try to run all the code at the end. Build it in little pieces and write a driver to run each piece to make sure they all work first.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep working on it.

If you really believe you can make the most of this extension and you gave it a decent effort go to them and explain your situation. If they take it, they take it. If they don't, then tough luck you've got another decision to make and that's life.

You need more sleep in your life ;)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Papa_smu
@marmel75

Do you guys have any programming strategies that I could use? Tying into the post I'm gonna make in a minute, I've found my programming is very inefficient.

Some Improvements I Could Do:

1.) I need to write out, in English, exactly what I'm trying to do. Not just throwing down code and praying it works. That's like trying to build a house without a blueprint. Drawing pictures.

2.) Google and StackExchange

3.) Don't try to run all the code at the end. Build it in little pieces and write a driver to run each piece
Get a notepad or legal pad and use it for mapping out what you want to do logically before you start to do it. Think about what it is you are actually trying to do and why.

You cannot write code when you don't understand exactly what it is you are trying to accomplish and why.

What assignment is it you are struggling with right now?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep working on it.

If you really believe you can make the most of this extension and you gave it a decent effort go to them and explain your situation. If they take it, they take it. If they don't, then tough luck you've got another decision to make and that's life.

I hope man. Ironically I thought this was my best class lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a notepad or legal pad and use it for mapping out what you want to do logically before you start to do it. Think about what it is you are actually trying to do and why.

You cannot write code when you don't understand exactly what it is you are trying to accomplish and why.

What assignment is it you are struggling with right now?
That's the issue I ran into. I was just winging it and my data structure collapsed around its ears. It just doesn't work.

That same Decorated Pizzas assignment with the design patterns and linked lists.

They're trying to show us code that is Closed for Modification, Open for Extension

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep working on it.

I really wish I had been using Google Calendars and Android up to this point. I would've seen these deadlines coming up more easily that way. Then I would've started even early.

Hell, I wish I had been using SS since Day 1 of college. Y'all would've gotten me straight with both school and women

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I'm gonna start listening to more rap/mainstream music to "normalize" myself. Gonna get back to dancing soon too

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the issue I ran into. I was just winging it and my data structure collapsed around its ears. It just doesn't work.

That same Decorated Pizzas assignment with the design patterns and linked lists.

They're trying to show us code that is Closed for Modification, Open for Extension
Yes thats the O in SOLID.

1. S - Single Responsibility Principle
  2. O - Open/Closed Principle
  3. L - Liskov's Substitution Principle
  4. I - Interface Segregation Principle
  5. D - Dependency Inversion Principle

Winging it in the beginning is tough to do. I still map things out at least on a rudimentary basis a lot of the time on my Whiteboard.

Decorated Pizza...I cant remember that one. Where are you running into a problem? Maybe I can point you in the right direction.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes thats the O in SOLID.

1. S - Single Responsibility Principle
  2. O - Open/Closed Principle
  3. L - Liskov's Substitution Principle
  4. I - Interface Segregation Principle
  5. D - Dependency Inversion Principle

Winging it in the beginning is tough to do. I still map things out at least on a rudimentary basis a lot of the time on my Whiteboard.

Decorated Pizza...I cant remember that one. Where are you running into a problem? Maybe I can point you in the right direction.
That's because it's a program specifically made by the professors at our University lol. I'll DM you the instructions so you can see what I'm working with. It's too late to turn it in but I still need to understand this stuff regardless.

To be specific, I'm not sure exactly where certain functions are supposed to get data from. And I'm not exactly sure how the data's shuffled around.

I'll DM you!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Music Composition
Just like I figured out the problem with my programming procedure, I also figured out why my music compositions don't sound good. I can't write cool edgy sounding chord progression. Time to hit the books and analyze classical compositions. Only after school stuff of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.